"I want to stay here forever..."

What Is Love....?

---Chanyeol's POV----

I looked at Baekhyun while I'm trying to stand with his support. He's...cute. I blushed. "Yah..Baekhyun-ah..." I coughed. "Hmm..?" Baekhyun turned over and our face was like.....i don't know...Around one finger apart? I could feel his breathe. I blushed again. Baekhyun may have saw me blushed as he quickly turned his head back. "Baekhyun...I'm from Earth....you know right??" I asked. He nodded without saying anything. "Baekhyun-ah, what if one day i disappear and leave EXOPlanet??" I was serious in asking that question and i was afraid he gave me answers like "I don't care...". 

---Baekhyun's POV----

My heart was racing that i couldn't speak to Chanyeol. His body temperature is so warm. I just shook or nodded my head instead of speaking. Upon hearing that he might leave EXO anytime, my heart sank. "Chanyeol...I don't--" I looked at Chanyeol. His eyes were teary, i don't know if he's going to cry anytime or what, but my heart hurts a million. I don't want him to leave.

----Meanwhile in the living room-----

Luhan: Kyungsoo!! What's for lunch??

Sehun: Lollipops...tsk..

Luhan: Sehunnie! *hugs Sehun*

Sehun: *speechless*

Tao: I wonder how's Chanyeol now...*teary eyes*

Kris: Uh...

Kai: Why everyone look so sad? Brighten up!!

XiuMin: Kai, we brighten up...you, button up....

Kai: Huh? 

XiuMin: Your shirt...*point to Kai's shirt*

Kai: Oops! Sorry!!

Suho: Kai look great!! There's a cockroach!!

Everyone: Where??!!!!! *all stands on chair* 

Suho: *Smacks the cockroach* 

Just at the right moment, Baekhyun and Chanyeol reached the living room.

Suho: *picking up the cockroach* Hii Chanyeol!! You're okay?? *with a cockroach in his hands, he asked*

Baekhyun and Chanyeol screamed like girls and went finding a spot to stand on the chair. Everyone was afraid of cockroaches except Suho. Suho went to the the kitchen, and burnt it in the flames of the stove. "Done!" Suho exclaimed. Everyone was relieved. They giggled and laughed about what happened when they saw cockroach and soon it was lunchtime.

----Chanyeol's POV----

That was funny, everyone on EXOplanet scared of cockroach. Things are just so interesting here on EXOplanet. I took my fork, and started eating the mouth-watering steak prepared by KyungSoo. "Ouch!" The food was piping hot and i let out a little yelp. Everyone looked at me and i smiled awkwardly. Everyone started laughing. It was so nice being on EXOplanet, i don't wish to go back on Earth.

---Baekhyun's POV---

After Chanyeol came onto EXOplanet, everything became so fun and lively. I just couldn't bear to leave him. I wished i could go to Earth or he could continue to stay here. Yes, i'm selfish, but...once he's gone, everything is gone. I started to get gloomy again on the thoughts of Chanyeol leaving.

"Oww!" I shouted and dropped my fork. Lay hit my head with his unused spoon.

"Concentrate on eating your food! Your food is running cold!" He reprimanded.

"Okay..." 

If Chanyeol did not stay and accompany me, i'll be back to the same old Baekhyun sooner or later...I don't want that to happen. I want my smile forever. I love my smile. I smiled at Chanyeol. *Chanyeol's not going back, i'll make sure that.*

Everyone was looking at me. "Mwo? Baekhyun smiled?? He finally smiled?" Kyungsoo saw Baekhyun smiling and was suprised by it. Everyone was surprised but I was really happy. I really wish Chanyeol can stay here.

________________________________________________________________

Author Note!! 

Excited for the ending?? Coming maybe in the next or another chapter!! Soon to come!!!! 

P.S: Sorry for making you wait for the chapter update!! I'm quite busy lately^^

Thanks alot for subscribing to my story!! If you haven't, do it now!!

Do also visit another upcoming fanfic----My Crazy School Life!! (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/169283/my-crazy-school-life-schoollife-you-exok-comedyandromance )