What is this.....feeling??

What Is Love....?

"Sehun ah.....umm...." Baekhyun couldn't find a perfect word to replace the word "LOVE", he didn't want Sehun to know about the LOVE cure either. "Speak your mind, Baekhyun hyung. I may be young but you know I have my lollipops to keep my mind going. Don't you look down on me!" Sehun joked. "Yah, Oh Sehun!" Baekhyun was pissed off when Sehun joked. Sehun chuckled, "Alright, sorry!" "Sehun ah... What is *cough*love*cough*?" Baekhyun muffled the word, Love. "What did you say, hyung? I couldn't catch you.." Sehun couldn't hear what was Baekhyun saying. "*cough* Luff...." Baekhyun was still not clear with his words. Upon the second time, like what Baekhyun would normally do to them, Sehun just walked away feeling pissed off with his hyung. 

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Come back! Fine! Tell me what is LOVE!!! YOU KNOW LOVE? SA-RANG!" Baekhyun yelled across the room. It was so loud that others might heard them. Sehun paused, still a bit unsure of what just came out from his hyung's mouth. He turned and raised an eyebrow. "Love?" He blinked. "Yeah..." Baekhyun sighed. Sehun walked over to Baekhyun as if he was a robot. He was really unsure and suspicious of why Baekhyun asked him about that.

"Let's see.... According to Exopedia..... It will be too difficult to explain to you.. Ah!! Here!! According to Exotionary, it means a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

The symptoms of love are:

1)When you see someone and you heart will either skip a beat or your heart rate will increase.....

2)When you see someone and if no matter what they do are cute to you..

3)When you always think of the person, you're irritable when you don't see that person and it bothers you what they're doing.

4)When you start to get desperate to see someone every minute every second..

5)When you are willing to sacrifice yourself for the person you like to exchange for their safety..

These are the symptoms of LOVE.."

Sehun explained like as if he had a profession in that. He suddenly had his spectacles on, though Baekhyun didn't even know where he got that from. "Understand? Baek..hyun Hyung?" Sehun asked like a teacher teaching some primary school kids. "Ahh... Yeah.. Thanks Sehun.." Baekhyun was thinking about Chanyeol.

From there, they went back to their own rooms. Baekhyun was deep in his thoughts. He did not even realised he had already passed his room and he continued to walk on. As Chanyeol wanted to go to the kitchen, he saw Baekhyun and called out, "Baekhyun!!! Baekhyun hyung!!" Baekhyun didn't hear him as he was wondering in his own thoughts. Chanyeol blinked and wondered what was on his mind. However, he smiled, shrugged it off and continued to walk to the kitchen. 

*It's already a few days since he reached here. He was the reason why I smiled. Am.. I really in love with that guy? From what Sehun told me just now, the symptoms of love.. My heart does skip a couple of times whenever I see Chanyeol, whatever Chanyeol does is cute as well... Recently, I have been thinking of Chanyeol and I do get very irritable when I don't see him.. It bothers me over what he's doing as well.. Oh gosh, Am I really in love with Chanyeol.. It's.. ridiculous..*

He tried to convince himself that he didn't like Chanyeol. However, it still can't change the fact that Baekhyun actually smiled. The person he fought with told him that the cure to his smile is love. If he was able to smile, he was in love. Baekhyun snapped out from his thoughts. He looked up and realized that he was a few centimeters from banging into a wall.  He turned and walked back to his room. "Baekhyun-hyung!" Baekhyun stopped upon hearing that familiar and heart-fluttering voice. "Yes? Chanyeol?" Baekhyun turned and gave Chanyeol a little smile. "Omo! Baekhyun Hyung smiled again! I was worried the past few days about you and now that you finally smiled! Hyung is alright now!" Chanyeol beamed as bright as the summer sun. Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat again, *He was worried about....ME?*

-----Baekhyun's POV-----

He worried about me??!! Omo!! His smile.!! It's just too cute!! Chanyeol is too--

I slapped myself mentally, *What was I thinking?!*

I pulled myself out of my daydream. *This is ridiculous....too ridiculous.* He thought to himself. Chanyeol stared at me as if he was examining my face, "Is there anything else? Baekhyun Hyung?" He waved his hands in front of my face. "Uh.. Nope.. I should go back to my room now, Good night!" Baekhyun said and walked back to his room.

I facepalmed mentally, *What was I thinking? What is this feeling? I guess this is what they call "LOVE". Like what Sehun said just now...* I allowed myself to fall back into bed, trying not to think of that anymore. After a couple of hours, I managed to fall asleep.