New Faces....

What Is Love....?

"Baek....hyun....." Chanyeol said under his breathe. He sighed. Then walked back into his room. While on the other hand in Baekhyun's room...Baekhyun threw the drumsticks onto the drums. *What are you thinking of???!!! He's a guest and he hadn't done anything wrong!! Why did you slammed the door??!! Why Baekhyun...why??" Baekhyun grabbed his hair in despair and tears started to well up in his eyes. "I just want to be like my friends...why can't i??!!! I just want to laugh with my friends, i just want to have special talents like they do!! Why can't i???!!!!" Baekhyun recalled the past....tears finally rolled down his cheeks...

*The cure is LOVE...* a voice was heard. "LOVE?" Baekhyun did not know anything about love. He decided to find the cure. He want to smile again...he don't want to be like this forever. He opened the door. Just at that moment, he saw Chanyeol. "Ah! Baekhyun Hyung~ Are you alright now??" Chanyeol asked in a very polite and caring way. Baekhyun walked away...still ignoring Chanyeol. Chanyeol is still confused...he don't know why Baekhyun ignored him while the others are heartwarming to him. He shrugged and walked back to his room. Baekhyun walked to the living room to see whether Sehun's there. Just at this time, the other six guys came back.

"Baekhyun hyunggggg!!!" a sweet voice came yelling across the living room. "I loveeee hyung so much!!" that person hugged Baekhyun from the back. Baekhyun turned and gave a death glare at that person. "Tao~ Baekhyung bullies me again!!" that person gave puppy eyes at Tao while pointing to Baekhyun. "Aish...Luhan ah~ How old are you already?? Stop acting like a kid! You're just the opposite of Sehun! You should be the maknae instead..." Xiumin said. "Hmph!!" Luhan pouted. Chanyeol came to the living room and was shocked when he saw so many guys at the living room. The guys were as equally shocked. "Baekhyun!! Who is this cute guy?? Hmph!!" Luhan pouted and pointed at Chanyeol. "He's....you ask him yourself..." Baekhyun walked away.

"Uh..um....Annyeong haseyo.....I'm Chanyeol and nice to meet you. I remembered Kai told me about six more guys but...um...may i know your names??" Chanyeol waved at the six guys. The guys self-introduced themselves. "So, who are you exactly? Since we only have eleven guys on this planet and you're new. Who are you?" Chen asked politely. Chanyeol explained again on how he got here. Everyone was shocked when they heard he came EXOplanet by a lamp. "That's cool..." Lay was fascinated by his story. Kai came into the living room too. "Woah~so you guys met?" "uh.." Kris replied since the guys were too fascinated by Chanyeol's "adventure" to EXOplanet. Baekhyun was at a corner eavesdropping...he was interested to know about the "adventure" too....

"Hyung?" Sehun tapped Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun did not budge, he was too engrossed in the "adventure" Chanyeol's sharing. "Baekhyun Hyung!!" Baekhyun got a little shocked by Sehun, he didn't know Sehun was behind him. "Hyung, what are you doing?" Sehun gave a super-curious look with his eyes super wide-opened. "Nothing....much....? And I was about to find you to ask you on something....." Baekhyun replied with a stern face.....like it's saying: *treat that nothing happened and i didn't peek at Chanyeol, i didn't eavesdrop on them...* "Oh.....Ok! What you want to ask about?" Sehun smiled...awkwardly.