The Reason

What Is Love....?

Chanyeol flinched, "What?! Planet? Are you serious?!" Chanyeol couldn't believe his ears. How could he suddenly be in another planet? He was still in Earth an hour ago. Its true that Chanyeol read tons of books which was about traveling through time and era, but definitely NOT to a planet.

Chanyeol asked, "Are you serious?" Kai nodded, "Yeah~ I am.." Suddenly, someone yelled, "Yah! You! That Earthling, are you hungry?!" Chanyeol shook his head, "I'm not. Thanks for the ask." He shouted again, "Yah! You sure you not hungry? Because I've cooked already for them. I'm not going to cook again." Kai chided, "Yah~ hyung! He already said he didn't want to eat. Don't be rude. He's a guest to EXO-Planet.."

D.O. shrugged, "Mwo? I was just asking him to try my superb culinary skills!" The other guys in the room groaned, "Ugh. Not again."

Chanyeol nodded and asked, "Can I know the name of the others on this planet?" Kai nodded, "Of course you can! You see that short guy there? He's called Joon Myun, but call him Suho. He may look quiet.. but he's really noisy---" Suho glared at Kai. Kai changed his words, "Lets just put this--.. He's talkative, and NOT noisy..." He continued, "And you see the guy next to Suho? He's called Sehun. He may look mature, but actually he is our maknae! He also has a mysterious aura around him that makes him super charismatic. There is 6 other guys on this planet but .. they aren't here....You'll meet them soon."

D.O. walked in and clapped, "Stop the chatting, start the eating." Everyone walked towards the dinner room. Chanyeol sat down at the table . He looked around, not seeing Baekhyun. Chanyeol asked, "Where is Baekhyun?" Sehun answered, "Well. He doesn't eat with us. He eats alone after we finish our meal." Kai sighed, "Yeah.. We're not sure why is he like that too.." Chanyeol didn't know why but he was feeling weird inside. Baekhyun was looking at Chanyeol through the viewing gallery from the second floor. He smiled at Chanyeol unknowingly. He snapped out of his daze and thought, *What am I doing? Why am I smiling because of him? Its been so long since I smiled like that*

Baekhyun's family used to be the most powerful people on the planet. However, Baekhyun wasn't like his parents. He was a normal being. He wasn't like his friends who had some form of special talent-----supernatural power. He was just someone without any speciality. People despised him, threw rocks at him. There was once when someone came crashing into EXO-Planet. Baekhyun's parents and the whole planet was in a mess. People were disappearing. Baekhyun didn't know what to do when he saw all these happening to his home. He couldn't do anything as well. All he could do was to keep quiet and safe. His friends(A/N: EXO) were beside him. His friends were told by his parents to protect Baekhyun.

One day, BaekHyun told himself he had to help stand up for his home. Baekhyun sneaked out of the house, and went to confront that person, who was making his planet into a land of chaos. Although he did win the person in the end, that person made him not able to smile for the rest of his life. Then the person said, "You're not able to smile again in your life, unless there is someone who is able break the curse. The cure for this.....is love. You will never find it. Muahaha...!"

From then onwards, he wasn't able to smile. He couldn't even make up a small smile. His friends who found him like this thought he became weird. In the past, no matter how much pain he is going through, he would still smile and be cheerful. That's the reason why nobody knew why Baekhyun stopped smiling all of a sudden....