Chanyeol's Love Breakfast

What Is Love....?

"Beep...Beep...We're one! We're EXO!.....Beep...Beep...We're one!  We're------" Baekhyun's alarm clock rang. He reached for his alarm..."Bam!" he smashed the alarm clock really hard. He groaned as his hand hurts from smashing the clock. *It's another brand new day with Chanyeol....* he smiled.

----Baekhyun's POV------

What am i thinking!!! I slapped my face and stretch my arms. Oh man....I think I've not sleep well yesterday night...My whole body is aching!! Oww!! Thinking about yesterday....Chanyeol.....Ahhhh!! Forget about it!! I walked to the toilet and wash up.

Chanyeol was in the kitchen....he was learning cooking from Kyungsoo..."First,you put this here and boil a little and---" Kyungsoo taught Chanyeol patiently. Baekhyun got his favourite t-shirt and went to the kitchen too..."Kyungsoo ah~what's for breakfast??" Baekhyun got bottle of ice water from the fridge. "Chanyeol's Love Breakfast!! Specially made by Chanyeol and that's me!!" Upon hearing Chanyeol's voice, Baekhyun swallowed. "Ah...Chanyeol's...breakfast.." he said it awkwardly and abit blushing. Baekhyun sat at the kitchen table,he was nervous. It's the first time he ate food made by Chanyeol. "Tada! Baekhyun Hyung! Here's my LOVE breakfast!! Hope you like it!!! You're the first to try this!!!" Chanyeol was excited and can't wait for his hyung to try it. "umm...chanyeol ah~ never mind...." looking at the burnt bacon and egg, Baekhyun took his fork and knife. He started cutting the bacon. He pick the burnt bacon up to his mouth. Chanyeol looked at him. Baekhyun smiled awkwardly. "Eat it!! Hyung~" Chanyeol gave Baekhyun puppy eyes, filled with hope. "ah...haha.." Baekhyun put the burnt bacon into his mouth.

-----Baekhyun POV-----

Kyungsoo ah!!!! Why didn't you teach Chanyeol well!!! The food is not nice at all!! Sorry Chanyeol but....it's just too disgusting!! I turned my head and stared at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo saw me and let out a little giggle. Chanyeol still beside me....do i have to finish all this?? omo...i would not finish this but....i know chanyeol did this for me. I hold my breathe and soon...i've finished my "LOVE" breakfast.

"Ah....i'm full..."Baekhyun pat his stomach and looked at Chanyeol. "Thanks...Chanyeol!" Baekhyun smiled. "Really...?" Chanyeol's eyes grew big and wide. "Hyung!! I've decided!! Since you like it, i'll make it every morning!!" Upon hearing that, Baekhyun realised he did a big mistake. "Um....Chanyeol? i'm fine with today. Don't make it everyday..." Chanyeol smiled liked he didn't hear what Baekhyun has said. Chanyeol brought the plate back to the kitchen. Baekhyun on the other hand, decided to go outside. The others guys were already outside. They were practicing their special powers. Baekhhyun sighed. He was about to go back inside when Chanyeol suddenly bashed out of the mansion. "Woah!! What are those!!" He pointed at the guys. It was the first time he saw beings with natural powers and he was extremely excited. "Do everyone have those powers here?? On EXOplanet??" His eyes were on those guys while asking Baekhyun. "Umm...yes....i guess? Everyone has it except----me." Baekhyun wanted to avoid the conversation. He decided to head back into the mansion. "Baekhyun hyung~ where are you going?" "Sleep." Baekhyun said it bluntly."Let me follow you!! Since i do not have any natural power, i can't join the others" Chanyeol smiled. Baekhyun had forgotten Chanyeol did not have any power/talent. "Sure,let's go in." 

"Ah!!! Chanyeol!! Baekhyun!! Do me a favor!!" Kai was running down the stairs with a dog in his hands. "Can you help me take care of this precious? I have to brush up on my power. Can you guys help me?? Please....?" Kai pleaded. "Woah!!! So cute!!!" Chanyeol squeaked. Baekhyun giggled a little...