The Mansion

What Is Love....?

"Chanyeol ah~" Kyungsoo called while washing the plates. "hmm?" Chanyeol was chatting with the guys in the living room. "How was the food? Nice?" Kyungsoo always likes to show off his culinary skills, he loves getting praised. "Yah...It's nice" Chanyeol did not pay much attention to what Kyungsoo said as he was too engrossed in his conversation with the guys. "Glad to hear that, Chanyeol~" Kyungsoo smiled. 

"Chanyeol ah....want to explore our mansion? Since you have nowhere to go or to be exact nowhere to stay.....you can just stay here..." "WHAT?" before Kai could finish speaking, the guys were abit shocked by Kai's words. "He is staying here?!!" Suho finally speaks. "Umm....yes? You can't let a cute guy roaming around the planet when we actually have extra rooms for guest.....right?" Kai looked at Suho. "Oh well....if you say so...." Suho looked away....abit blushed. Chanyeol blinked his eyes....Suho's......BLUSHING?? Kyungsoo suddenly interrupted...."Suho!! Did i saw you blushing at Kai? He's mine!" Kai grinned,"Oh well, don't fight guys....aish...blame me okay? blame me for being so handsome....tsk tsk..." "There they go again...." Sehun sat comfortably on the sofa....with a lollipop in his mouth. Chanyeol started giggling....*it's not so bad being on EXO Planet huh? there's so much fun and best of all, there's no crazy girls screaming here...*

Kai, Suho, Sehun, D.O brought Chanyeol to tour the mansion. Baekhyun still nowhere to be seen..Chanyeol was a little worried. "Umm...Sehun.....is Baekhyun alright? Is he unwell or something??" "Chanyeol, don't be too bothered by Baekhyun. He likes to be alone since the mess..." Sehun replied trying to stop Chanyeol from worrying. "Oh....mess....?" Chanyeol acted as if he knows. "Here's the swimming pool, study room, theater....entertainment studios......there! Chanyeol ah~ Your room is just beside Baekhyun's!! You will temporary stay in the guest room next to Baekhyun's room....are you okay with it??" Kai looked excited to show Chanyeol the guest room. *Baekhyun....*Chanyeol is still very worried about Baekhyun...

"Just bear with it in this room....we rarely have guest coming so....it's abit dusty in here...hope you don't mind...." Kai shrugged. "Ah...never mind, i'll just do some cleaning here and there....Thanks~" Chanyeol smiled. 

Chanyeol filled a bucket of water, took a broom....and was ready to start his room cleaning. "Kai want me to pass you this ladder in case you need it", Sehun placed the ladder near the door. "Thanks Sehunnie~" Chanyeol said it while cleaning the lower shelves. Sehun smiled unknowingly....

Suddenly....there's loud music of drums coming out from the room beside. "Hmm? Isn't that Baekhyun's room?" Chanyeol was curious. He stood up from his position and walked over to Baekhyun's room. "Baekhyun hyung~....Baekhyun Hyung?......BAEKHYUN!!!" Chanyeol called out Baekhyun 's name and he kept calling till Baekhyun heard him. "Who's that!" The door opened. Baekhyun is standing right infront of Chanyeol. "Why didn't you wear your clothes on?!!" Baekhyun skipped a heartbeat when he saw Chanyeol half-. "Oh...It's nothing...I'm cleaning my room and i don't want my shirt to get dirty so...yep...." Chanyeol smiled. "Since you're cleaning your room then why are you here!!!! Go away!!" Baekhyun shouted. Chanyeol was bewildered....he did not know why Baekhyun having such a great anger..."Hyung..? I'm just.....I just want you to stop playing the drums so loudly as it's distracting me...." Chanyeol  replied....feeling abit unsure if he should said that. The door slammed....Chanyeol could feel as if the door slammed onto him as he is very close to the door......