Now What?

Can We Really Be?

Yay, finally updating! Though it is kind of a short chapter, there is a little Aria/Joon moment in it. The drama is not over just yet, but things are slowly coming to an end. But will it be Happily Ever After or Happily Never After?

 

Joon stood in front Aria’s door, trying to find the confidence to knock on the door. But so far, every time he raised his hand to knock, he would quickly put it down. He had also walked away about seven times, almost made it all the way out of the building before turning around and going back. He was just worried what she would do or say. Would she slam the door in his face the second she sees it is him? Would she yell at him and really try to keep him from the baby? What if she was no longer there? What if she moved again? Should he tell her now that he was the secret admirer? Would that make her angrier at him to know?

There were just so many thoughts running through his head, it was making it difficult for him to find the courage he needed to talk to Aria. After spending close to two hours going back and forth of debating whether or not he should knock, he finally took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door swung open to reveal a smirking Aria, “I was wondering how much longer you were going to be out there before knocking.”

“You mean you knew…?”

“Yeah, Mrs. Kim called me and said that the “nice boy” I used to be with was walking around outside my door and looked like he was close to peeing on himself out of nerves. She asked me to take pity on you and just let you in, but I kind of figured this would be more fun.”

Joon looked at her surprised but got even more of a shock when she stepped aside and made a motion for him to enter, “Well, come on in. I guess you have suffered enough for now.”

He remained silent, thinking that to be the best thing for right now, as he walked into her place. Nothing had changed since the last time he had been there, except that it did look a little cleaner. Just a week has passed since Joon last talked to Aria, seven days, but it felt like longer, heck when he would have to travel for a schedule, they had gone longer without talking. But since this time it was because he messed up again and knowing that she was made at him, that made it seem longer.

Joon sat down on the sectional sofa and watched Aria as she made tea for both of them. No one spoke a word, though Joon had a lot he wanted to say. Aria sat a cup of tea in front of him then sat on the farthest end of the couch away from him. She could not even find it in her to look him in the eye, she just kept her head down, looking into her cup. She was worried that if she did look him in the eye, see him with those sad eyes, she would forgive him in a heartbeat. But she couldn’t do that, not this time, she would not give in just so her child would be hurt.

“Aria…I…”

“Joon stop. I really do not want to hear it, because I can’t forgive you again. You should have told me you had a girlfriend already, but instead you gave me the idea that we could get back together, be a family with our child. You have hurt me enough, and I am not going to let you do the same to our child, I just can’t I’m sorry. I think that it is best if you just…”

“Just what, leave? Forget about you and the baby? That is my daughter and I have every right to see her as you do. You cannot keep me for her, I won’t let you. Look Aria, Darea is not my girlfriend, never has been, she just has it in her head that we are. The only thing that happened is I met her at a club one night after you left and I got drunk, we were about to do something but Seungho and G.O got me away from her before we did. And then there was another night, I was drunk and went to her place but nothing happened I swear. I passed out before anything did, unless she me while I was asleep, and truthfully, I would not doubt if she did try something. But believe me Aria, she is not my girlfriend, I even went and talked to her about it. I love you Aria, not her not anyone else. Just you and that little girl that you are carrying; the little girl that we made together.”

Joon walked up to her and placed one hand around her waist, pulling her closer to him, while the other on her chin, making her look at him. His face was serious, but his eyes, she could see that he was fighting back crying. She fought back her own tears but a few broke free and rolled down her face. Joon used his thumb to wipe away the tears and slowly, he bent his head down to her and placed a light kiss on her lips. It felt like electricity ran through her body the second his lips touched her. She did not react at first, but slowly, she gave into his kiss, bringing her arms up to wrap around his neck. He added more pressure, pushing his lips more to hers.

The taste of her lips on his was addicting, it had been so long since he had tasted her, and he could not bring himself to pull away. Instead he her lips, begging for entrance, Aria was so drunk off of his kiss, she could not refuse him. She tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to her, letting out an unconscious moan. Joon’s hand around her waist moved up, over her stomach, going to grasp on of her s in his hand. The second that his hand squeezed her , two things happened.

The first, the baby suddenly moved, bringing Aria out of her lust filled haze. The second, she was so surprised as what happened both with the baby and Joon that she accidentally pushed him so hard that he fell to the floor.

“You need to leave Joon.”

“What? But we were…? What just….? Aria?”

He stood up and followed her to the door, “Please just leave Joon, I cannot do this right now. Please.”

“Aria, what’s wrong?”

“This, that kiss, it is wrong. We shouldn’t, I mean I can’t, the baby…I just can’t do this right now Joon. I’m sorry, but can you please, just go and give me time to think please.”

He was so confused about the sudden change that the only thing he could do was nod his head and leave. Aria did not meet his eyes once before she slammed the door shut and lock it. He stood there in shock for a few minutes then suddenly let out a frustrated yell and ruffled his hair. “What the hell just happened?!”

He scratched the back of his head and headed towards the elevator, still trying to wrap his head around the events that just took place. One minute she was saying that things were really over, then he was pouring his heart out, then they were kissing and making out, things were getting hot. And then out of nowhere, she is pushing him away and telling him to leave. For a second he had thought he had felt the baby move, but was not too sure; maybe that was it? The baby moved and it scared her? “ARGH! This is so frustrating! What do I have to do to get her back?! Maybe it is the hormones…Yeah, it has to be the hormones… Now what am I going to do? Maybe it is just better to give her some space and time to breathe, just not too much time.”

 

Across town Darea was sitting in her apartment trying to dig up everything she could on Cho Aria. Darea had a feeling that she was the cause of Joon saying that they were not together. She was determined to make sure that Joon was hers and no one else’s. She was the kind of girl who always got what she wanted and it did not matter what she had to do to get it.

“Cho Aria, you have messed with the wrong girl. Joon is mine and I am going to make sure that you and everyone else knows it.”