Say What?!

Can We Really Be?

NOTE:Finally able to update, sigh, sorry, from all the essays and stuff, I kind of lost the ideas I had for this, and all pretty much everything else. But I somewhat got them back. I got the idea for this last night before I went to bed, so it was kind of random to pop into my head. Anyway, please enjoy, subscribe and comment! Much Love!

Aria’s cloths:(outfit) http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/94/718/L_p0016571894.jpg, (shoes) http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/31/440/L_p0019844031.jpg

Aria sat on a bench in the park staring at the envelope in her hands. She had just left the doctor’s office and was still in shock at the news that she received. With a shaky hand, she pulled out a piece of paper and re-read the letter. Her head was still trying to process the information and she thought that maybe there was a chance that she was reading the paper wrong. But in the back of her mind, she knew that there was no mistake.

“Pregnancy Test- Positive”

Aria sighed as she put the paper back in the envelope before looking at the picture that was with the letter. It was a picture of the ultra-sound taken. There, marked by a circle, was an image of her child. No bigger than a peanut, but that little peanut was going to grow and become that most important person in her life.

It was slowly starting to sink in as a smile broke out on her face. She placed a hand on her lower stomach, ‘My baby. Do not worry child, I will take care of you the best I can. I will make sure that you have anything and everything that you could ever want or need. Give you all the love I have to offer and more. I will do everything in my power to make sure you are always happy, being both mommy and daddy…Daddy? Should I tell Joon about the baby? He does have a right to know, he is the father. But where would that leave us? Would he want the baby or not? Maybe I should just leave it be and raise the baby on my own without him knowing. No I cannot do that to him. He should at least know. Right?’

Placing everything back into her bag, Aria prepared to leave the park when her phone started playing Block B’s Nanlina. “Hello?”

“Hey sis, have you left the doctor’s office yet?”

“Yes Unnie, I have. Sorry I didn’t call, I have been at the park thinking about things.”

“Is everything all right? You do not sound so good?”

Aria could her the worry in Jihyun’s voice, “Yeah, I’m fine. But can we just talk about this when I get home? I am not really comfortable talking about this over the phone.”

“Okay, but you are starting to scare me.”

“No, don’t worry, I’m fine. Tired, but I am fine. I would just rather talk about this at home. I’m going to go now Unnie, the bus is here.”

“Alright, be safe.”

Aria hung up and put it back in her bag before letting out a long sigh. She ran a hand over her stomach trying to think of the best way to tell her sister about the baby, and hoping that she would not freak out too bad.

 

Over at the MBLAQ dorm, they were enjoying a day off just lounging around the house, being very lazy. Even Joon was there with them instead of getting a head start on drinking like before. After having the break down the day before, Joon decided to stop drinking, which was not easy, but he felt like he needed to. He realized that drinking himself to death was not helping him in dealing with missing Aria, and it was making his group mates suffer from worrying about him and border line ruining their career.

At the moment, four of the five members were hanging out in the living room, either watching television or playing around on their computer. Mir was the only one that was not in the living room. He was off somewhere in one of the rooms doing God knows what. No one was really paying attention to him, just doing their own things. That was until he came running in the room yelling, “HYUNGS!!!”

“WHAT?!”

They all turned to yell at him in annoyance for interrupting them.

“I’ve been thinking…”

“Well that is not good, we know what can happen from that.” Cheondoong cut in, causing all the guys to laugh, even Joon let out a chuckle.

Mir crossed his arms and pouted as he sat down on the sofa in between Joon and Byunghee. “Fine pick on me. I guess I will just have to keep to myself the idea I had to help Joon Hyung get back Aria Noona.”

He smirked when the others quickly stopped laughing and turned to look at him. Joon growled at him when he saw the smirk, “Mir, this better not be something stupid. Because if you are just looking at this as a joke I swear…”

“It’s not stupid alright? I really think this could work.”

“Alright, so what is this big idea of yours maknae?” Seungho insisted as the others nodded their head wanting to know what he came up with the help Joon stop being a “Debby downer.”

“Well, I saw the list that Noona had left for Hyung, and that got me to thinking. What if he did all of those things that she loved, and basically “woo’ed” her? I know that is easier said than done, because of the fact that you do not really know where she was. But I thought of that too. Who would she always go to when you guys fought? Her sister, so there is a chance that she is there now. And she loved her job so you know there is a slim chance that she left there, you could also use that to your advantage. Now I am not saying that you stalk her. But just do simple things, she loves simple, like sending her flowers, or a card, candy something like that. Thought instead of saying that they are from you, make her think that it is a secret admirer. What do you think?”

The boys were silent; surprised that Mir actually came up with an idea that could possibly work. Byunghee was the first on to speak up, “Wow Mir, that could actually work. Still something to work out, but other than that, it is pretty good.”

Seungho nodded his head in agreement, “He is right. What do you think Joon? Do you want to go through with it?”

Everyone’s eyes went to Joon waiting for his response as he kept his head down. Yes, he did want Aria back, but having his mind clear of alcohol he was finally able to really think about everything. He realized that everything on the list was true. At the start of their relationship it was perfect, but then slowly, they started to have way more down in the relationship then they had ups. And he slowly came to the conclusion that most of the blame could be put on him.

He would not go to the point and say everything was his fault, but he did realize that he changed during the course of the relationship and could get the award for worse boyfriend. He was starting to question if he really should try to win Aria back. Joon thought that maybe she would just be better off with someone that treated her better than he did. Give her what he did not, but thought made his heart clench and made his blood boil. He did not want to think about someone else touching her, loving her in the way that he once did. He hated imagining her giving her heart to someone else.

He shook his head to get rid of those thoughts. There was no way that he was just going to simply give up on her, never.

“Hyung?”

Cheondoong’s voice broke through and caused him to look up and see his brothers looking him, as he ran a hand through his hair, “Alright, let’s do this.”

 

“Are you sure? 100 percent?”

“Jihyun Unnie, what is there not to be sure of? You see it clear right there. The pregnancy test, the ultra-sound pictures, everything is right there. There is nothing to be unsure of. You can see it with your own eyes. Plus it explains me being sick, strange eating habit, tired feelings, everything. It makes so much sense, and how we did not see it, I do not know. How I did not see it, I do not know.”

Jihyun sat there for a minute before letting out a loud squeal, “Oh My God! You are going to have a baby! A, you are going to have a baby!”

She tackled her sister into a hug and started crying. Seeing her sister cry made Aria start crying as well; both crying out of happiness, and just sat there hugging each other crying. They sat there for a good ten minutes laughing and crying before Jihyun pulled back first and started to wipe her eyes.

“I cannot believe it; my baby sister is going to have a baby before me.”

“How do you think I feel? I am going to be a mom before I am even married, and I am going to have to be a single parent.”

Jihyun suddenly put on a serious face as she looked at her sister and placed a hand on Aria’s stomach, “Speaking of something related to Joon, are you going to tell him?”

“I don’t know. I really do not know. I know he has the right to know, but there are so many doubts that are running through my mind right now, that I do not even know what to do. It is his child and he should know that he is going to be a father. But what would that mean for us? I do not want this child to be bounced back and forth for different homes. Also, I cannot go back to being in a relationship where all we do is fight. I will not put my child through that. I just….”

“A. Stop. You are over thinking this right now. You are causing yourself to stress, and that is not going to be good for the baby. Just calm down and breathe. You do not have to make any major decisions right now. Go lay down, and rest. I will am going to go pick up these vitamins that the doctor prescribed for you, and then I am going to pick up some stuff for supper. I will wake you up when it is time to eat, alright?”

Aria just nodded her head as she stood up to hug her sister before heading off into her bedroom. Changing into (http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/37/131/L_p0016613137.jpg) she crawled into her bed and pulled out one of the ultra-sound pictures. Placing a hand on her stomach she just looked at image of her peanut sized baby. Soon sleep started to take over as one last thought running through her head…

‘I’m going to be a mommy…’