His Reaction

Can We Really Be?

Sorry it took me a little longer to update, I have kind of gotten caught up in my other stories I have going. I hope to update more cause I think this one was a little short. But please Subscribe and comment! Much love! Enjoy!

 

Joon walked into the door in a daze, he was still unable to fully wrap his head around the news that Aria had just given him.

“Hey Hyung.” Mir greeted Joon once he saw him walk into the living room. Joon just ignored him and sat on the sofa, keeping the dazed look on his face.

“Um Joon, you okay?” Seungho asked as the four boys gave a confused look. “What did Aria say?”

“She said…I can’t believe it.”

“What?!”

The four boys were getting impatient and wanted Joon to hurry up and tell them what happened. They just sat there, watching him, and when he did not say anything more, G.O grabbed the nearest pillow and smacked him in the face with it. “Yah! What did Aria want to meet with you for?”

Joon shook his head to try and get over the shock of being smack, “Well, starting at the beginning…

 

Flashback

“The thing is Joon is that…I…I…I’m, I’m going to be sick.”

Joon watcher her run to the nearest tree and lose whatever food was on her stomach. It took him a second before he reacted and he rushed to her to make sure she was alright.

“Aria, are you okay? Do you need to go to the doctor? Come on I will take you to the doctor.”

“No…no…your cologne…it is too strong. Please, back up.”

Joon quickly moved away from her, scared to get any closer. He was really worried about, but did not know what to do. When she was done, he was right by her side, helping her back to the bench.

“Are you alright now? Do you need to go to the doctors?”

“No Joon, I do not need to go to the doctors, I have already been. That is actually why I asked you to come here.”

Joon was suddenly really scared, afraid that something was really wrong with her. “Aria, what is wrong. Whatever you need, I will help you to the best of my ability.”

Aria could not help but smile and place a hand on cheek, running her thumb over his face, “Thank you Joon, but I’m worried you might change your mind after I tell you what the doctor said.”

“What is it Aria? You are scaring me now.”

“Alright, well you remember the night that I…left? What we did that night?”

A light blush crossed both of their cheeks as they remember the last night that they had spent together, the passion that they felt. “What about it?”

“Well, we never used any kind of protection. And, Joon, I’m pregnant…Joon…Joon…”

The next thing Aria knew, Joon was passed out on the ground, “Joon!”

She knelt down beside him, making sure he was alright, and tried to wake him up. “Joon, wake up. Wake up Joon, come on.”

She then began to lightly smack his face, trying to wake him up.”Oh, come on Joon, wake up. I will leave you here and let you get by some bum on the street.”

His eyes flew open and he sat up, “You wouldn’t?”

Aria just started to laugh at the look on his face, “It got you up didn’t it?”

“That was mean A.”

He started to whine like a little kid causing Aria to laugh at him even more. At that moment, it was just like when they first got together. And as that thought crossed her mind, it caused her to stop laughing and become serious once more. Joon looked her dead in the eye, “Aria, did you just tell me what I think you just told me?”

They sat back on the bench instead of staying on the ground, she looked him in the eye, “Yes, Joon, I just told you that I am pregnant. Look if you do not want to be a part of this baby’s life then fine. I will raise him or her on my own.”

“Wait, when did I say I do not want to be a part of the baby’s life? I may be in shock, but that does not mean that I am going to deny my own child. I am going to help you take care of this child. May I?”

She just nodded as he lightly placed his hand on top of her stomach, “Hi baby, this is Appa. Omma and I are going to take really good care of you, and show you lots of love. You are going to be spoiled by so many people that are going to love you as much and Omma and I do.”

“Joon, that is really sweet, but just because I’m pregnant, that does not mean we are going to get back together. I will not keep you from your son or daughter, but I cannot be with you again.”

Hee looked at her, and she could see the disappointment in his eyes, and for a second, she thought she saw tears fill his eyes.

“I’m sorry, I have to go now Joon…”

“Wait, why, why can’t we be together again? Please Aria…”

“I’m sorry Joon, but there is just too many things working against us to work.”

“Please Aria,” he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him and looked her in the eyes, “we can work on this, we can make it work. For the baby.”

“I’m sorry Joon. I will get in touch with you again and keep you up to date on how the baby is. Maybe you can go to one of the appointments one day. I need to go now.”

She pulled away from him and almost ran away before Joon had a chance to grab her again.

End Flashback

 

The five members of MBLAQ sat there with wide eyes and mouth; they could not believe what they were just told. The first one to break out of his trance was Cheondoong, and he jumped up and tackled Joon. “Hyung, you’re going to be a dad!”

Then the other guys joined in on the dog pile/hug congratulating Joon for the news. Then G.O having to be a “Debbie Downer” spoke up with, “But what are you going to do since Aria said that you two would not be getting back together?”

Joon looked at him with the most serious face they have ever seen Joon have, he was no longer “pabo” Joon; he was soon to be daddy on a mission to win back the woman he loves. “I’m not going to give up. I am going to stick with the plan we originally had, but also do everything I can to be there for her and help her take care of that baby. I am not going to let my child grow up being bounced back and forth from home to home.”

The others just smiled at him, happy that he was going to step up and not run away from the challenge ahead of him.