Re-bonding

Can We Really Be?

So, I had this marked as being rated in the beginning, but as I continue to think about it and plan it out, I just do not really see me putting any really “rated” scenes. Even when I first started this, I did not really see putting major in, it was more of a “just in case” type of thing. Anyway, please comment and subscribe, and enjoy! Much Love!

Aria had spent the night just laying in bed thinking. So many thoughts were going through her head that she was unable to fall asleep, and just laid tossing and turning, trying to find a position that will help her sleep, but the thoughts just would not leave her alone. Wonder about the so call “secret admirer” how she was going to handle having a secret admirer and being pregnant. She was also thinking about what she was going to do about Joon. There was no question that she did want to be with Joon and raise this child, but it was not that easy. They had gone through too much to be able to actually get back together. She did not want to work things out then the same thing happen all over again.

If they were to get back together, and then go through a repeat of what first caused them to break-up, but with a child in the mix, no it was not going to happen. Aria refused to put her child through something like that. She would not try to keep Joon from seeing the baby, but she just did not want to get hurt again and hurt her child in the process. Thought after thought just ran through her mind, and it felt like the moment she closed her eyes and sleep finally overcame her, her sister was knocking on her door to wake her up.

“What Jihyun?” Aria asked her sister as she opened the door.

“You have a visitor and a gift waiting for you at the door.”

“What?”

Jihyun said nothing more as she walked away and headed out of the apartment to go to work. Aria headed to the living room and saw Joon standing there holding a box, “Hi, this was next to the door when I came up.”

“Joon, what are you doing here?”

She was in shock to see him there and also shocked to see him holding something from her secret admirer. He just smiled at her and handed her the box, “Here open this first.”

She just continued to eye him, he was dressed in just a simple white shirt and black jeans yet he looked like he should be in front of a camera. It was so amazing how easily he could take her breath away just by standing there in casual clothes. She did not realize that she was just staring at him until he spoke again, “Well, are you going to open it? Who is it from?”

“Huh, oh um…”

She knew who it was going to be from, but she did not know how to answer him, worried about his response. “It is nothing, I will open it later.”

For some reason, it seemed like he looked a little disappointed that she was not going to open it with him around, but quickly dismissed that thought as he smiled at her again. “Okay!”

“Joon, why are you here? How did you even know I was here?”

His smile did not even falter once as he answered her, “I figured you would be here since this is where you would always go when we would argue. And I am here because I want to be a part of yours and the baby’s life. I know you said that it is not possible for us to be together again, but that does not mean that I am not going to try. And even if you are right and we do not end up together again, I am going to do everything I can to help you with this child. So please, can we spend today together just trying to talk things over and see where we go from there?”

Aria looked down at her hands and sighed. She was touched by him wanted to tell him that they can work thing out, but it was just too much. Finding out about the baby, the secret admirer, and now him trying to come back in her life, it was just too much. “Look Joon, right now, I don’t know if there is a future for us romantic wise, and I am not ready to try and work things out. Right now, I think that maybe we should just be friends, or work up to being friends. I don’t know. I just know that right now, I have so much going on in my mind that I cannot even start to think about a romantic relationship.”

Joon remained silent as he took in what she had to say. He began to think that maybe it was too much for her to him send her things as a secret admirer and force himself onto her, and deal with the baby. Then there is also work, he slowly started to rethink his approach to winning her back. “Alright, friends, I can do with that. Maybe you are right. We went through so much at the end of the relationship that it might be better for us to take it slow and not dive right into everything. Plus we both have changed, both before and after the break up, we should us this time to re-learn everything about the other before we even consider having a romantic relationship.”

Aria could not hide the smile that came to her face as she hugged him and placed a light kiss on his cheek, “Thank you Joon. This means so much to me.”

Joon wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer to him, not wanting to let her go. He just placed his head on top of hers and closed his eyes, taking in the feeling of Aria being in his arms once more. The truth was, Aria did not want to let go of him either; it just felt so right being in his arms; head laying on his chest, breathing in his scent, but she knew that if she stayed like that any longer, she would not be able to keep her word of just friends. So reluctantly, Aria pulled out of his arms and sat back on the couch.

They stayed silent, not knowing what more to say until Joon spoke up, “Well, if we are going to work on getting to know each other again, how about we go out to eat?”

“I would, but I have to work on moving.”

“Moving?! MWO?!”

“Yeah, before I met with you the other day, I went out and looked for a new place to live.”

Joon stood up and pulled her up, “Then let’s get to work on packing your stuff. I will help you move. Plus, you are pregnant; you do not need to be lifting heavy things. I am not going to let you do anything that could hurt you or our aegi.”

Aria smiled when she heard him say “our aegi” it just made her heart want to burst from happiness to know that he really did accept this baby as his. “Okay.”

That was all she could muster up as she followed him to her room. Aria told him what she would like for him to start packing, keeping him far from her lingerie so he would not have any erted thoughts. Joon refused to let her come close to lifting anything heavy. Though he said it was to keep her from putting any strain on the baby, she also figured that he wanted to show off just a little. She was not going to complain though; she loved to watch the straining of his muscles as he lifted to boxes to carry them to his car.

Everything moved faster with him helping her pack her things up, and move, though it started to get late and there was still a lot of stuff that needed to be packed up and moved. So once it started to get dark and both of them tired from running back and forth, they decided to call it a night.

Joon panted as he wiped sweat from his brow, placing the last box for the night in Aria’s new place. He was happy that he decided to come over that day, had he not, he might not have known that she was moving, found out where she was moving to, or have talked to her to gain the title of friend. He hated to know that for the time being he was just her friend, he was the father of their child for heaven’s sake, but he would deal with it for now. He noticed her looking weaker and growing increasingly tired, he knew that it was not just from moving, but the baby was taking a lot out of her as well.

“Hey, how about we stop somewhere to get something to eat then I take you on back to Jihyun-Noona’s so that you can rest?”

Aria just nodded, too tired to do much else. They stopped by a cart to pick up some street food and then headed back to Aria’s sister’s place. “Thank you Joon for today. It really means a lot to me with what you did.”

“You’re welcome; I will do anything for you and out baby. Remember that alright? Now go on and get some sleep you look like you are about to fall asleep any second. Good night Aria.”

He placed a light kiss on her forehead, sending chills down her spin and causing a light blush to cross her cheeks, “Good night Joon.”

Aria got out of the car and headed up to the apartment, a smile on her face, ‘Maybe there could be something more for us in the future. I just need to figure out this secret admirer first.’