Month 5 and the Is...?

Can We Really Be?

Okay, finally a chance to update again, and I will be able to update more here in the next two weeks because I have a break off of school. And I would just like to say that more and likely during these two weeks, I will be able to complete this story. Planning it, I did not plan for many chapters to begin with, so with a chance to update, I will be able to finish it. I hope that you enjoy it, please subscribe and comment. Much Love! Enjoy!

 

Aria was now in the fifth month of her pregnancy and everything was going great. She was back at work, just not doing as much as before. She was also enjoying her new place, having set up a room for the baby, and also, her relationship with Joon was getting better. She might not be able to say what her feelings are for him exactly, but she knew that something was there, and it was mostly thanks to her “secret” admirer that she was realizing what she felt for Joon.

Every time she would receive a gift from this admirer of hers, her mind would go back to the times that Joon would do something random and sweet for her. She wished to have them back, but she was happy that he was giving her time and not really trying to push anything, but still being there for her and the baby. He would try to make any and all doctor’s appointments and when he couldn’t he would call her and ask her questions non-stop about what happened. First time he could not make it, he nearly cried and then he did cry after he saw the sonograms. Heck he even went so far to try and be with her whenever she was sick, he would try to take care of her. Joon really was doing everything he can to show that he wanted to be in the baby’s life, but still not push things too far.

Aria was happy that he was trying, but there was still the fact that she had a secret admirer sending her gifts and letters, even things for the baby. It worried her at first to know that someone was watching her and knew about the baby and everything, but once she realized it was nothing threatening, she did not think much of it. She was just worried what would happen if Joon found out about the admirer or what will happen whenever the person decides to come forward and show himself.

She jerked out of her thoughts as the sound of her phone ringing, “Hello?”

“Hello, this is Seoul Hospital calling to remind you of your appointment tomorrow at 1:30.”

“Yes, thank you.”

“Have a nice day.”

“You too.”

Aria hung up the phone and then realized that she should call Joon and see if he could make it. She figured he would want to be there mainly with it being five months and there being the chance of them being able to find out the of the baby. She dialed his number and then waited for an answer.

“Hello?”

She pulled the phone back to look at the number and to make sure that she had the right number, “Hello? Joon?”

“No this is Seungho, who is this?”

“Oh, Seungho-shi, this is Aria. Why do you have Joon’s phone? Is he around?”

“Hi Aria, I have his phone because we are at a photo shoot and Joon is up for solos right now. Is there anything that you need? Are you sick?”

Aria laughed as she realized that Jon had been talking about her and the trouble she was having still with morning (all day) sickness. “No, I am not sick. I was just calling to tell Joon that I have an appointment tomorrow. I kind of forgot about it, so I was not able to give him a notice in advance. Is he free tomorrow? If not I understand.”

Seungho was quiet for a few minutes and Aria started to wonder what he was doing and when she was about to say something again, he spoke back up, “Um Aria…”

“You guys have a schedule?”

“No, actually, we are all free, but I was wondering if it was possible if we could all come. Mir and Cheondoong had been complaining about wanting to see the baby and…”

“Oh, of course you guys can come. Actually, I think it would be best. Because we can find out the of the baby tomorrow and I have a feeling Joon might pass out or something.”

“THANK YOU! Oh I can’t wait; I get to find out if I get to have a little niece or nephew to spoil.”

 Aria just laughed at how excited he sounded, “Alright, well you guys just come over to myplace so we can head over together. The appointment is at 1:30, so try and get here early enough that we have time to get there 15 minutes before the appointment.”

“Alright, we will see you then. I have to go now. Bye Aria.”

“Bye Seungho-shi.”

They both hung up and Aria headed into the bathroom. She just stood in front of the mirror and took in all the changes to her appearance, it was one thing that she had yet to get use to. Sometimes it still does not seem real that she is pregnant, and then she looks in the mirror. She sees that her face is slightly bigger; her s have grown a cup size; there is a change in her skin, and of course the obvious baby bump that was forming and getting bigger all the time.

Aria lifted up her shirt to run a hand over her belly, “Just a few more months’ baby and then I will be able to hold you in my arms. I cannot wait to see you little one, and I know that daddy is excited to see you too. I am sorry that you will be coming into this world without Mommy and Daddy together, but it is for the best for it to be this way. I hope in time you will understand that, and know that it does not change how much we love you. All you have to do is come into this world healthy; Daddy and I will take care of the rest.”

She let out a sigh and then went about taking a shower and getting ready for bed. After having a long day at work and knowing that tomorrow would be a busy day, she just wanted to go to bed early. Also there is the fact that being pregnant took more out of her, and made her tired quicker. Aria changed into a nightgown, crawled under the covers and in an instant, sleep took over.

 

The next morning Aria woke up to the sound of her cell phone ringing and she let out a growl, already mad at whoever it was for waking her up. “Hello?”

“Whoa, why so mad? Is that really how you are going to answer the phone in the morning?”

“Joon? What are you doing calling so early?”

“Early? Babe, it is nine o’clock in the morning. Are you still in the bed?”

“What?! Oh my Gosh, my alarm clock didn’t go off. Yeah, I was sleeping.”

“What time did you go to bed last night? It is not good for you and the baby to be up too late.”

“I know, I went to bed not long after getting off the phone with Seungho-shi, but the baby decided to not let me sleep, but instead wanted to torture me with morning sickness and making my back hurt.”

“Why didn’t you call me? I would have come over and done something to help.”

“It is fine Joon, it is nothing that I cannot handle. Anyway, why did you call Joon?”

“Oh, um I was wondering what time me and the guys should be over to your place?”

“Anytime, the appointment is at 1:30, we could go get something to eat before heading to the hospital if you want?”

“Alright. We will be over soon. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Aria hung up the phone and let out a long breath, trying to blink the tired out of her eyes and rub the pain out of her back. Another downside to being pregnant besides the hormones and the morning sickness is that she cannot find a comfortable position to sleep in. Last night just happened to be one of those nights where the baby decided to be more active than usual. “Oh baby, you need to let mommy sleep at night, because I know once you get here, I will never sleep again.”

She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to start getting ready, trying to be done before MBLAQ arrives. She left her hair down and strait, natural makeup, and put on (http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/96/938/L_p0021593896.jpg) with a pair of simple light yellow flats, since she can no longer wear heels, in fear of hurting the baby if she fell. Also because her feet and back hurt as it was, heels would just make it worse. She walked out of her room and to the kitchen to get a glass of water to take her vitamins when there was a knock on her door and she knew it was the boys.

“Hel-“

“NOONA!”

Aria was suddenly attacked by Mir and Cheondoong who were hugging her and rubbing her belly.

“Noona, you have gotten bigger, and also prettier.”

“YAH! Get away from her now!”

Joon yelled and pulled the two away from Aria, jealous that they were touching what he claimed as his. Byunghee and Seungho smirked at Joon’s reaction and decided to torture him more and pushed him aside before he could get to Aria. Seungho hugged her first, “You look beautiful Aria. Being pregnant looks good on you, but don’t make it a habit. Joon is starting to get on my nerves rubbing it in my face that he is having a child before me.”

Byunghee pushed him aside and hugged her, “You, I’m the one that has to explain things to him when his babo side comes out with him reading about women’s pregnancy. I’m pretty sure he has scarred Mir with the video of a woman giving birth. He did not sleep for a week.”

“YAH!” Both Mir and Joon yelled at Byunghee. Joon walked over to the sofa to sit down and start pouting that Aria was paying attention to everyone else but him. It was the reason why he never let them come with him when he went to see her, he did not want them to take her attention away from him. He watched as the stood in the kitchen talking and laughing, not remember that he was there. His scanned his eyes around the room looking for something that he could use to get their attention when he saw Aria’s vitamins laying on the counter.

“Aria, you haven’t taken your vitamins yet? You know you are suppose to take them every day to keep the baby healthy.”

“Huh? Ok yeah, I was getting ready to when you guys came. Let me take them and then we can leave to go get something to eat, alright?”

They just nodded and waited for her to finish taking the vitamins. Once she was done, they all headed out to a restaurant that was near to the hospital. That way, they were not really rushing to eat and then get to the hospital. The group talked and laughed throughout the lunch, just like they use to before Joon and Aria broke up, if felt like nothing had changed. Joon constantly made sure the Aria was alright, not letting her fix her own food, nagging her when she would try to eat something he thought would not be good for the baby. How he acted caused the other boys to laugh at him and even . But Joon paid them no mind at all; the only thing that was on his mind was Aria and their baby.

At one point when they were close to being done, Seungho looked down at his watch and saw the time, “Aria, didn’t you say that you wanted to get to the hospital 15 minutes before the appointment?”

“Yeah, what time is it?”

“It’s a little after 12, but we have about a 15 minute drive. How about me and Byunghee go pay and go guys get things ready to go?”

Everyone nodded at the leader and started to go about cleaning up and getting ready to leave. It was not long before they were at the hospital and Aria was signing in for her appointment. Joon sat in a chair next to Aria and started to shake from nerves and she saw him. She took one of his hands into hers and gave it a squeeze, “Joon, what’s wrong?”

“I’m just worried that the doctor might say that there is something wrong with the baby.”

“Don’t think like that. Our baby is going to be perfectly healthy. Have all 10 fingers, all 10 toes, there is not going to anything wrong with him or her. We will take care of the baby no matter what, right?”

“Right, I was just over thinking things. I just want our baby to be happy and healthy.”

He placed a hand on her belly and smiled at the thought of him finally being able to find out if he was having a boy or girl and then knowing in just four more months he will be able to finally hold his child.

“Aria?” A nurse called for her.

“Come on, let’s go see our baby.”

Keeping her hand in Joon’s, they stood up with the others and headed to the examination room. In the room, the nurse did the normal routine of checking her blood pressure, listening to her heart, asking her questions of how she had been doing, asking if she was taking her vitamins, the normal. But Mir was getting impatient waiting through the questions, “When do we get to see the baby?!”

Aria laughed at him as the nurse glared and scared him into being quiet and hiding behind Seungho, “Sorry about him. He is just excited to see his little niece or nephew.”

The nurse looked at her, “Oh, you don’t know what you are having?”

“No, we were hoping to be able to find out today. That is why all of them came today.”

The nurse nodded, “Well, then, we will see what we can find once we do the ultra sound. I will be right back with the doctor.”

They nodded as the nurse walked out. Byunghee suddenly let out a sigh and caused everyone to look at him waiting for him to say something, “I really thought that she would recognize us when she looked at Mir.”

“Ah, yeah, we were lucky that we have not been noticed yet. That could be bad.”

Cheondoong spoke up agreeing with Byunghee, and that made Aria realize how bad it would be for them if people found out that she was having Joon’s baby. She did not have much time to think more on it when the door opened up again and the doctor and nurse came in, “Hello, Aria, how are you?”

“I’m fine. Tired, a little sore, but nothing new.”

“Ah, yes, that is to be expected. The nurse said that you wanted to find out what you were having?”

“Yes sir. We,” pointing to herself and Joon, “do not really want to keep it a secret.”

Joon nodded his head in agreement and went to take Aria’s hand.

“Okay then, well, I need you to lay back and lift your shirt so we can have a look at the baby.”

Mir looked at Seungho in confusion, “Hyung, what are they doing to Noona?”

“They are doing an ultrasound. Maknae, please tell me you know what that is. I cannot really explain everything to do.”

Mir could not say anything before Byunghee spoke up again, “Yah, Maknae, when we get back home, we will have you watch a video again so you understand.”

“NO!”

“Guy’s shhh. We are about to hear the baby’s heart beat.”

Cheondoong shushed the others so that he could hear better. Aria and Joon had their full focus on the screen, not even paying attention to the three talking, a smile never leaving the twos face. “That’s our baby.”

Aria could not help but to start crying, “Shh, babe, don’t cry. You will make me cry too.”

He placed a kiss on her forehead and caused the others in the room to smile at the sweet “couple”. The doctor cleared his throat, “As you can see, there is the head, the arms, the toe…”

He continued to point thing out until he got to the gender, “And if you look right here, you will see that you are going to have…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, cliffhanger.......Will have to wait until next chapter...hehehe.....But just to say, there is going to be more drama starting... Hope you enjoyed it. Please Subscribe and comment. Much Love.