And The Drama Begins

Can We Really Be?

I'm sorry, I know that I said I would be updating more, and possibly have this completed during my two week break. But I kind of got destracted with other things, other updates that took awhile, and then there were things going on around the house that I had to do. Again, I'm sorry, but to make up for it, I am going to try and do a double update today. I hope that you enjoy, and please subscribe and comment. Much love!

 

“Congratulations Miss Cho, you are having a baby girl.”

“AHH YES!”

Joon screams and starts jumping and bouncing around acting as though he has completely lost his mind. He even started to dance around singing “I’m having a daughter, I’m having a daughter.”

Aria just laughed at his reaction as the others shook their head in embarrassment. “Hey, calm down, come here.”

Joon continued to smile like an idiot as he went back over to Aria and grab her hand, “Sorry Doctor.”

He laughed, “It is alright. It is nice to see someone as young as you two still be excited like that about having a child. I will just have the nurse print these out for you, and then you can be on your ways alright?”

“Okay. Thank you sir.”

Joon shook the doctor’s hand and helped Aria to sit up and wipe the gel off of her stomach then fix her clothes. They went through the process of getting everything together and scheduling the next appointment before leaving. Everyone was so excited, looking over the pictures, passing them around, fighting over how was going look at them. Aria just laughed at their behavior as she rubbed a hand over her belly. A smile never left Joon’s or Aria’s face at the news of them having a daughter, and he felt like he was on cloud nine, nothing was going to bring him down.

“This is amazing Hyung. But I still do not really see how they can tell if the baby is a girl or boy.” Mir asked as he looked closer to the sonogram, trying to see what the others saw.

The others started to make fun of him, teasing him about not knowing the difference. He pouted at them, whining that it was not fair of them to pick on him.

Aria went up to Mir and took the picture from him, “It is okay Mir, do not mind them. These can be a little hard to figure out. See this right here is the area looked at to determine gender. The baby is not really in the best position to tell here, but the doctor was able to see enough to figure it out.”

“Oh, I see now. Thank you Noona, at least someone is nice to me and will explain it to me.”

“No problem.” She went to hug him but was pulled back my Joon as he got jealous at seeing the two too close together.

“That is enough of that. Mir, back off.”

Aria smacked Joon on the chest, “Oh, calm down Joon, it is no…”

“Joon Oppa?”

The group turned around to see who had called Joon, and once the boys saw who it was, they automatically went to stand in front of Aria, as if they were protecting her from the other person. She stood there confused as to who it was because she did not get a good look at them.

“Oh my gosh. Oppa! What are you doing here?! I have not seen you in such a long time, I’ve missed you so much! Hi other MBLAQ Oppas. Joon why have you not come to see me lately?”

‘Come to see her? Is Joon dating her? But I thought that he…Has he been lying to me? Has he just been playing me?’

“Darea, Hi. Um I’ve just been busy with some stuff.  You know like schedules, and stuff.”

Joon was suddenly really nervous and kept moving to make sure that Aria remained hidden, but she was not having that. She pushed the boys aside and went to greet the girl who caused Joon and the other boys the behave this way. “Hello, I’m Aria, and you are?”

“Darea, I’m Joon’s girlfriend! Nice to meet you…Oh, are you pregnant? How far?”

“Joon’s girlfriend, that is so nice. Funny he has never mentioned you before to me? Maybe he just wants to keep you all to himself, right Joon?” She glared at him, causing him to flinch and no that he was in deep trouble, “But yes, I’m pregnant. About five months.”

“So cute. Do you know what you are having?”

“A girl.”

“Precious. Um, if you don’t mind me asking, but who are you to these guys?”

The boys froze up, worried of what Aria would say and how Darea would react. Even though Aria was acting nice to the girl, they could tell that she was mad and was going to go off on Joon as soon as she had the choice. Seungho was about to step in and say something to cover up for Joon, but Aria beat him to it, “Me, I am Byunghee’s cousin. They took me to the doctor for the check up.”

“That is nice of them. Is the father not in the picture?”

“Well he was, we broke up before I found out I was pregnant but I told him and we were on good terms, not really together or anything. But I found out that he kept the fact that he had another girlfriend from me, and I just don’t want to deal with all that kind of drama if she ever finds out, so he is no longer in the picture.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. That is horrible, I can’t stand a guy like that. I’m happy that Joon is not someone who would do something like that.”

Darea hugged onto his arm and smiled, while his eyes never left Aria’s as he froze up. “Yeah, you’re lucky to have someone like him.”

Her voice came out as a whisper; emotionless, dead. She shook her head and looked away from him and Darea, “I’m sorry, but I have to go. Still a lot of things to do before the baby get here.”

“Okay, well, it was nice meeting you.”

“You too. God-bye guys.”

She walked away without another word or even a glance at Joon. Once she was out of sight, Joon pushed Darea away from him and glared at her. “Darea, why would you tell her that we are dating?”

“Because it is true dummy.”

“Darea, it was a onetime thing, and I told you, I was drunk. I’m sorry if you took it the wrong way but we are not…”

“Yes we are, you said so yourself. And they say that your true desires come out when you are drunk. Plus, you know that it was not just a onetime thing, what happened between us happened more than once, and was deeper than just a one night stand. What does it matter anyway if she knows that we are dating? She is just Byunghee Oppa’s cousin. Wait, she said her name is Aria? Is she your ex?”

Byunghee interrupted them, “No it is not the same one. Like she said, she is my cousin.”

“But you two don’t look alike. Are you guys lying to me?”

“No we are not. She is my cousin, but she married into the family. That is why we do not look alike. We have to go now Darea, we have a schedule later tonight. If you will excuse us.”

“Okay, bye Oppa.”

She went to kiss Joon, but he pulled away and walked away from her without a word. He was depressed because he knew that all of his hard work to get Aria to love him again had just went down the drain, and now he questioned if it was even worth still trying.

“Joon?” Seungho called him to get his attention once they got back to the dorm. He wanted to check and make sure he was alright after what just happened, but Joon just walked past him.

“Not now Hyung, please.”

He nodded as he watched his dongsaeng walk into his bedroom to go right to bed. He let out a sigh and sat on the sofa next to Cheondoong and Mir. Mir looked down at his hands, “Does this mean that Hyung will go back to how he was? Drinking all the time? Since Noona is mad at him?”

No one spoke for a minute, then Byunghee spoke up, “I don’t know, Maknae, we will just have to wait and see.”

 

Aria walked into her place, and just threw her things down on the counter before throwing herself down on the sofa. She did not really know what she felt, there were so many thoughts running through her head and the emotions that she was feeling were only intensified by her hormones, and that made it difficult for her to really focus on just one emotion. It all just became too much for her, and she broke down crying. She curled up in a ball on the sofa and just cried, there was nothing else that she could do at that moment, just cry.

Her phone continued to ring, but she ignored it, not caring who was calling. All she wanted was to be left alone and cry until she could cry no more. He had a girlfriend; he acted like he loved her, said he would be there for her and the baby. But all the while, he had a girlfriend already. It made her start to question how long they had been together, and if he was seeing her when they were still dating. She went over every moment in her head of when they were still together to try and figure out if there were any signs of him cheating then.

Aria could not pin point an exact time when it seemed as though Joon had cheated, but she felt if she thought enough, she might find something. Slowly, she started to calm down, but tears continued to fall. She just stared out at the wall in front of her with a blank look. She almost felt numb going from an extreme high of emotions to calming down to feeling just about nothing.

The door to her condo opened, but she did not even react to it. She did not really care who it was, “Aria?”

By the sound of the voice, she knew that it was her sister. Jihyun was shocked by the state she found her sister in and immediately rushed to her side. “Aria, what happened? I tried calling you, but you did not answer. I started to worry and came over. Did something happen to the baby?”

Aria just shook her head no, not able to find her voice and say something.

“Then what happened? Aria, talk to me!”

“He has a girlfriend.”

That was all she needed to say. Jihyun understood completely who she was talking about. She could not find anything else to say. All she could do was lay her head on her sisters arm and hug her as she continued to cry.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said that the drama would be starting up, and here it it. I am working on the second update now, and it should be up in awhile. Please comment and subscribe. Much Love!