Her Smile? (2/2)

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

RinMi's head turned to see a blonde girl holding a guy's hand... 
"omo... yooni, aishh..." facepalmed and she stood out.

in just 3 seconds the blonde jumped towards RinMi.

*BEAR HUGSSSS RINMI* 

RinMi: why do you have to shout out my name, now the public knows my name...
she giggled, beside her was her future husband, Chan Bin her fiancé, (is this the right one? >__< sorry if it's not!) 

Chan Bin: Yo Rin! They are?
RinMi: oh! let me introduce my classmates. so this is JR, Ren, Minhyun, Baekho and Aron.
ehh, JR, 
Ren, Minhyun, Baekho, Aron... this is my best friend Yooni and her future husband, Chan Bin.



E                                        Minhyun    RinMi   Ren
N                                 Baekho         table             JR
T                                            Aron
R                                 
A                                    
Yooni   RinMi (this is when she stood out after yooni' screamed her name across the cafe)
N                                ChanBin
C
E


NU'EST nodded and replied...

Yooni: okk RinMi, we'll go first kays?
RinMi: eh, not eating? you just came?
Yooni: i saw you from outside so i just wanna popped in to say hi only. we've somewhere else to go! *link arms with ChanBin*
RinMi: okok. text ya later then.
Yooni: of course... *waves* 
Chan Bin: see ya! 

RinMi nodded and went back to her seat after that... embarassed, yup. the people from other tables are still looking towards her direction... 

Aron: so that's your best friend?
RinMi: yup, but she is studying in another school.

just nice, the food came and RinMi's eyes turned glittery.

JR was looking at RinMi's face... 
Ren: *pushes one of the desserts* ...here, try this first RinMi? tell us if it's good? 

RinMi tried it...

a spoonful of the limited strawberry shortcake sundae that was mixed with raisins topped with fresh whipped cream and spirals of chocolate sauce all around it and sugar coated along the brim of the dish.... 

RinMi smiled happily in front of the dessert, of course NU'EST saw that moment of her happiness. They were content with what they see. 

Aron looked at Minhyun signalling him...

Minhyun: RinMi; you love desserts, like very much?
RinMi: *nodded* yes, a lot! *smiles at Minhyun again suddenly*

Minhyun nodded back and smiled weakly and turned away to find JR's eyes staring straight at him.
Without much further hestitation, Minhyun quickly took a spoon on the serving plate and started eating a mouth of waffle with honey.
JR smirked at him while scooping up a random flavour from the jumbo bowl...  

Ren: AHH! RinMi let's take a picture together!
RinMi: ehh, now but...
Ren: yeah, now ok?
Baekho: Ren, don't force her
Ren: pretty pleasssseeeee, pleasee... *aegyo aegyo and mighty puppy eyes* 

RinMi was stunned by his actions... 

RinMi closed her eyes,
"aishh, aigoo... ok ok!" 

Ren was so happy and he quickly took his cellphone out!

Ren: OK! ha-na, tul, set! (one, two, three) 
He did a face full of innocence and RinMi did one while placing her hands to her lips right beside him...





NU'EST was staring at RinMi... 

Baekho: bwahhh! heyy! its not fair! why is it only you who gets to take a picture with RinMi!!
Ren: ohhh, too bad for you~! *sticks out his tongue*
Baekho: yaaaa! RinMi.... don't spoil him, take one with us too so he can't act big! 
RinMi: ehh?? 
Ren: no not yet for you all! this shall be my new wallpaper so you guys can just see but not getting it! *laughs* 
Aron: Ren, dont think you'r the youngest here so you can do what you want! *shakes his head slightly while drinking the coffee*
Ren: *pouts* ... .... TA-DAHHH! *shows the rest of NU'EST his new wallpaper on the cellphone* 

They look among themselves and...

Minhyun: ok, since you wanna do it this way Ren...
JR: we shall take RinMi out individually while you stay home and enjoy this wallpaper of yours then, right guys?

RinMi wanted to say no, but looks like no one gave her a chance to do so...

Aron: i like this idea, i'm in.
Baekho: i love it totally, i'm so in! 
Ren was lost... and started shaking his head continuously,

Ren: NOOO! you guys can't do that! its not fair to me!
Baehko: well, too bad maknae! you've no say this time... *teasing him back*

Ren started sipping water from the straw and poking the ice cubes that was floating on top of the water. 

Aron: RinMi, we can ask you out right? *smile genuinely*  
RinMi can't say no to Aron, the way he speaks and the way he asked her... there was no bad intention, he was really a gentleman and was nice to her... 

RinMi: i guess so, maybe... yeah.

NU'EST cheered, happy about it and also purposely making Ren mad cause he started making a lot of noises and attention.