Different From All?

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

During the class, RinMi was busying scribbling and writing then she saw Ren copying his notes with difficulties. It was easy to spot actually... His hand, holding a pen and the other was onto his head, those stressed out eyes, like in a battlefield. He was focusing, trying his best to get as much as possible... so, RinMi slightly pushed her notes to him before the teacher continues. 

Ren's face lighted up, like she had saved him from the torture. The new faces saw everything...

Once the class ends, Suyinn started all her nonsense and tries to her NU'EST attention. Her first move, the leader - JR.


"JR oppa... umm, let's go lunch together!!" 
JR's face was blanked, it was Baekho who went up front instead and told Suyinn, "Nope, Thanks!"

She tries her luck again: "umm, I will help you all get seats?"

 

This time, a cold yet clear voice was heard.
 

Minhyun: "I think we'll be able to get our seats easily."

Suyinn was desperate to try again but Ren stood out...
Ren: "No Worries. We Know Where To Sit." Ren even glared at her. His glare scared off Suyinn. It was not the sweet pair of eyes she had saw earlier...

This time Suyinn gave up and replied just a plain okay...

She went off together with her sidekicks.

 

"RinMi? thanks for your notes just now." Ren returned to RinMi.

"don't mention it." while packing her bag.

RinMi went out of the door to get to her usual place to have lunch - the roof top... leaving NU'EST back in their seats.

She held her bag and walk straight up to the stairs, it was when Suyinn was at the last second stairway waiting for RinMi...

"Well, well. why was Ren oppa talking to you earlier?!"


RinMi ignored her but she was being stopped.

"answer me!" Suyinn's hand went forward and grabbed 
RinMi but she ducked away.
"YOU! WHY ARE THEY SITTING WITH YOU?! NO ONE SHOULD SIT WITH YOU AT ALL!! GRR GET HER" Suyinn's sidekicks came, all three... before this, there was only two. now another joined her. 


RinMi punched one of her sidekicks but she did not realized the other grabbed her arms suddenly. 
Suyinn took this chance went up and swing her hands towards 
RinMi's cheeks, not leaving RinMi's face... her nails slightly dig onto the fair skin...

"awwww! should i repeat the other side so it's even. here's a lil redder, don't you think?"

Suyinn was about to slapped on the other side when someone shouted towards their direction. 

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" 
RinMi looked up from the side... it was the NU'EST. The other blonde who sat beside RinMi was shouting... Suyinn drew her hands away from RinMi and acted innocent. 

Aron and Ren went to 
RinMi's side while the girls let their hands off her...

Baekho: What were you trying to do?
Suyinn: erm, no... nothing... i was not doing anything... 
RinMi, she tries to bully me... she told me not to get...

Minhyun: you're such a bad liar...
Suyinn: ...

Ren held 
RinMi's face near to his eyes to examinate. His look turned gloomy.
Ren: then what is this? *moves 
RinMi to everyone's sight*

Baekho: and i thought everyone's nice... guess not...
Suyinn: ...i, i didn't mean it, oppas...

JR: who's your oppa... we did not request for it.
Suyinn: ...but... i... 
Aron: 
RinMi... let's get you something cold to reduce the bruise on the face. it's quite obvious.
RinMi: it's ok. it'll be fine... just let it be... 
Ren: NO NO! *links arms with RinMi* we can't do that!

NU'EST left, leaving Suyinn and her clique behind but before that someone turned his back to speak,

Minhyun: stop bullying her...

Suyinn hits the ground. cursing under her breath... "
RinMi, Jin RinMi, watch it!!"

Ren linked RinMi's arms around his in the school this whole time, just to go to the sick bed while the rest of NU'EST were behind... everyone's eyes went wide like marbles.