The Loner?

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

RinMi: anyeong umma, pa.

"anyeong mi ah!" 

RinMi had her breakfast, did her daily routine and set off to school as usual. Her life's plain simple, for now...

Listening to the music through her iphone and texting her only bestie she could trust... Yooni, they stick through thick and thin.

Some were good and got along well with RinMi but sometimes some were just hi-bye types or just plainly for fun. yes, even if it's being used for a greater purpose... Yooni studied in another school, what a shame :( so they meet up at least once a week without fail even for a few hours!

"OH! look who's here! our ice princeessss'!" 
yeah, SHE - the so called school queenka. Han Suyinn. who was once RinMi's good friend but she betrayed her for a better purpose. RinMi could have been popular if it's not for her... She steals the limelight, snatches people/friends/eye candy away from RinMi and told classmates about her history. Basically, is just BIG.

"...heard we have new classmates today?..."

"yeah yeah, i heard they are not bad looking too!"

"...should we go with them?..."

"...wanna check it out??"

"let's go, let's go!"

 

RinMi' was deep in her thoughts for a moment.

New classmates? Great... a new bunch to join the queenka's fun... the class corridor was filled with students. Yep, just to check out the new faces. Even though i'm not a teacher's pet and never will but what the hell? there's no fun and better off get my mind settle in class.

The teacher brought in the new faces and he greeted me...

"anyeong RinMi ah." the new faces turned to me, you just simply replied: "anyeong sonsangnim"  and looked down at the table.

The class followed behind the new faces & the girls especially Suyinn was giggling all the way. Everybody settled down to their seats and the teacher asked them to introduce themselves:

"Hi everyone` we are NU'EST. I'm leader - JR"

"Hi classmates, I'm Ren" *smiles*

"Anyeong. Minhyun here.."

"Nice meeting you, i'm Aron."

"My name's Baekho. Hello.."

 

The girls went melting. Well, is there a need to behave this way? O.0

NU'EST was looking for seats and they saw the most emptied area was beside RinMi's.

Teacher: "sooo... where should i put you gentlemen..."

The pretty blonde just spoke out immediately, "no worries sonsangnim. we have it planned!"
He sprinted towards the corner.

Suyinn pushed her sidekick aside and starts acting cute, "ermmm... one of you guys can sit here? she... *points at RinMi* ...is not friendly at all! I will keep all of you accompany..."

 

Suyinn's sidekick was about to sit at the back but a black hair person, the one he called himself Aron, looks very gentlemen...
"its ok classmate. we will take the back. you should return to your seat."

The five of them spoked nicely to her and totally ignore Suyinn. Ren had himself seated beside RinMi already... 

SITTING POSITIONS 

Minhyun  Aron   Ren   RinMi   Baekho   JR

  side       side  Suyinn  side 
  kick       kick              kick 

 

 

 i shall continue asap ^^