A Surprise? (3/3)

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

Chunji was flipping through a random magazine while waiting for RinMi to change.

"whoo, b l o n d e... should i go blonde again...... hmmm maybe i should, with the others too... yea will do it tomorrow." 

he whispered to himself softly while nodding.

"boo!" 

Chunji jumped up a bit from the seat upon hearing someone's voice near to his ears.

"ahh!"

RinMi straightened up her body as she smiled and laughed a little at Chunji's reaction!

"AISHHH! YOUU! ", Chunji stood up and faced RinMi.

RinMi' went backwards as Chunji came stepping forward slowly;
"uhhh, i didn't mean it... r-really... u-ummm...i won't do it againnn...." 

Chunji kept moving forward not saying anything till RinMi's back hit lightly against the wall of a random corner.
His eyes never left RinMi's.
RinMi didn't know what to do, so she shut her eyes immediately. heart still pumping loudly,

Then...

Chunji suddenly laughed out a lil beside RinMi's ears...
"hahahaaa... this is to get back to you only. i'm sorry, well take it as you owe me once." 

RinMi opened her eyes to find Chunji's wink, only a few centimetres away. RinMi's heart stopped practically when Chunji winked and he knew he had succeeded by doing that.

"ok, let's go now" and with that Chunji held RinMi's hands and walked out of the boutique. 
This made RinMi's heart went outta control and skipped a beat. She didn't expect it at all... 

and not of course for what was happening next too...




 

...yes, after a few minutes...

RinMi was brought to a place that mostly girls would love so much.


RinMi's eyes went wide, spending every minute admiring her surroundings while Chunji was staring at RinMi's every move, not the ertic way but more like admiring her beauty and her movements.

The wooden benches and swings that were placed on the gold beautiful sands in the beach,
stairways leading to a small opened wooden cottage and inside there were tables and chairs for dining.
the scenery was simply stunning... the lights were all lighted nicely.
the floor was covered with flower petals and the room was rose-scented. there was some soft music too...


RinMi: C-Chunji... this is?! 

Chunji: *pulls out the chair for RinMi first* it's a treat from me... to you, so please don't reject me.

RinMi: well, i... you don't have to spend so much... this must be costly... 

Chunji: not at all... this is what i wanted to do, from the moment i saw you in the convenience store. 



RinMi's POV

OMG, is this a confession?! 
THIS IS TOO FAST... why is my heart beating so... so fast?!
please don't tell me i've fallen for him...?? 

i mean i know that chunji's nice, no... super nice - he is way too nice.
he's boyfriend material to say the truth... he's cute, sweet and charming... 
all that is needed for a girl. like a prince charming yes! 

aigoooo. w-what's wrong with me... ehhh...
huh... why am i thinking about... him...

...out of so many people... why him... at this time?!?

*flashback* 


(back to chapter 7 for reference)

the wind blew the leaves on the ground... a moment of silence was heard.

Minhyun: *friendly hugs in a sudden* ...no offence about... ummm... this, you've gone through a lot... you're very brave... 



(back to chapter 9 for reference)



They all walked, as if they've set the positions this way... it was like fixed?
RinMi didn't know what to do so she stayed beside Minhyun at the back. 

"...here..."

RinMi looked to find a paper bag, in Minhyun's hand...

"...it's breakfast. you didn't had yours yet right?"

RinMi hold the bag carefully from Minhyun. 

"thank you so much" *bows*


"neh, it's nothing" 


...

[ P O O O F ] 
.
.
.
someone came from the corner, turned and knocked onto her... the cupcake dropped on RinMi's skirt and landed to the floor... the cream all spattered like paint. the paper bag dropped as well...

JR, Baehko and Aron turned back to see what's happening.
RinMi almost lost her balance! luckily, Minhyun grabbed her arms in time to support her...



no way...
oh my god, wait wait... stop thinking. 
i can't think so much for now first... aishh~ headache!


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chunji was wondering what RinMi was thinking... 

Chunji: RinMi... are you alright? did i say something wrong or is it the place here?? i'm sorry if you don't like this place... 

RinMi: *shook her head immediately* ...nono, i love it so much chunji! 

Chunji's smile appeared straight away, "i'm glad you love it. i thought you are gonna say you don't..."

He placed his hands on the napkin laid on the table top, staring at his fingers... not knowing how to continue...

RinMi knew Chunji was stressed up and he did so much - it was the time and effort,
maybe it was because of her way of expressing in the very beginning that affected Chunji and so she lifted and placed her hands onto his the next moment to cheer him up and to thank him most importantly.

Chunji' lifted his head slowly; eyes all on RinMi's, only to find RinMi's soft gaze.

"Thank You Chunji~" that was all Chunji needed to hear.

RinMi tried to change the topic, clearing the sadness away by pointing to the menu;
"tell me what's nice here, recommendations all from you tonight yeah?" 

Chunji eyes brightened up totally this time, "alright! their salmon is the best here!"
while flipping the menu, pointing it to RinMi. RinMi nodded in agreement while sipping the red wine that was being served. RinMi was happy, delighted to see Chunji's smile again... 


Suddenly, RinMi's cellphone rang...


 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'm back! ^^ 


SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE LATE UPDATE! T__T 

uhhh!! TEEN TOP'S BE MA GIRL~
OMG CHUNJI'S WINK! KILLED ME TOTALLY! *faints*  


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReyRdXsqlrE

GO GO GO~ LISTEN AND WATCH IT IF YOU HAVE NOT ^_^


OKKK, the time now is 02:40am!

yes i miss all of you and i want your comments so i' have decided to stay up late to

update you all~! @__@ my dark circles are like coffee bags! sobs sobbbs! 


THANK YOUUUUU ALL for waiting as always! ♥ 
XOXO, saranghaeyo!! 

 


comments replies:

bunnyxwarrior : hahaa! yes yes i know right, wahahaa. have you heard of their new song♥.

jamyung : yea~ thank you for waiting :)

eleonora : awwwhh!!! X: 

- SooHaPark715 
: XD here you gooooo~!