The Crazy Girl Appears?

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

Chunji: here, have this... i'm sorry we can only serve you this...




RinMi: no no, it's perfectly fine. it looks delicious.

Chunji curved his lips upon hearing it... Changjo handed a spoon across and smiled lightly. 

Then someone's hands placed RinMi's cellphone on the table right in front of her. 
"take it back, before the crazy dude's here and takes it away from you"

RinMi thanked him immediately as he walked back to where he was standing earlier.

Ricky: His name's Niel. yeaaa. don't worry he's a friendly guy once you know him!

Niel said nothing but kept quiet...

*phone ringss*

someone's cellphone rang... and L.Joe was the one who answered it...
"yeah, Suyinn? ohh, uhhh... hmmm. yes, now??"

Ricky: oh gawd. oh gawdddd... 

Changjo: any plans later?? 

Chunji: we can go off somewhere once she comes maybe.

Ricky: i can't stand her voice... 

He started imitating and acting Suyinn's voice and the buing buing thing... and he shake his head thrice.
Changjo was laughing already and Chunji rolled his eyes and shook his head.

L.Joe hang up the call and walked to the rest; "She's coming now. you're not going anywhere yet"

RinMi sat on the chair, thinking what would happen next...



________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About roughly 20 minutes later,

"OPPA! L.JOE OPPA!"

Chunji choked out his chips, Ricky sat straight up getting himself another can of soft drink, Changjo sat on the chair leaving no extra spaces left as he pulled Niel in... CAP slowly dragged his feet, one hand in his pocket and the other snaking through Chunji to get a packet of chips as he stood by the window.

L.Joe went forward to Suyinn and smiled with care.

Suyinn walked towards RinMi and held tight onto L.Joe's arms.

Suyinn: *points rudely at RinMi* she's the one oppa! 

RinMi eyed up and gave a loss look...

Suyinn: huhh... why aren't your hands tied?? i thought they will be, l.joe oppa. mwohhh?!? *acts innocent with fake soft tone, battling her eyelashes tons of times* 

L.Joe: uhhh... uhhhh...

Chunji stood up, while walking towards them.

Chunji: i am the one who requested for RinMi's hands to be free... is there a problem??

Suyinn: ahh! oppa , don't be fooled by her! she did the same thing to NU'EST, they are blinded by her pretense!!

Changjo: NU'EST?! as in NU'EST, there 5 guys?

Ricky: RinMi... they are your classmates?

RinMi nodded and Suyinn continued:
"she brainwashed them too, so before its too late.. oppas you have to stop her!" 

RinMi looked up giving her a 'what-are-you-trying-to-do-here?' look... but said nothing.

Suyinn glared harder this time... she isn't going to step back... she spoke a little louder than before.
"who says you can sit with them and... eat with oppas... and-"

Chunji was irritated this time... he can't stand it anymore...
"stop your talking, please? ever since i first saw you, your impression to me wasn't good at all... i don't wanna tell you because i don't find a point to do so... but now, RinMi' isn't like what you've said... it's like you'r the one creating a chaos here..."

Ricky added on, "yeahhh... she is very friendly to us. not like what we've heard and-"

Suyinn: you are all fooled by her!!

Ricky slightly jumped up by her voice.
CAP turned his head this time while holding a can near his face and "that's enough. suyinn, we will make up our
 decisions ourselves for now... just go home alright, its late soon too."

Suyinn decides to interupt CAP but CAP did not give her any chance to do so... and he continued...

"L.Joe will flag a cabb for you outside, don't you worry... i guess RinMi won't give you problems again, and i bet she never did..."

Changjo chuckled out loud, after hearing what CAP have lastly said...

RinMi looked at CAP and Chunji laughed quietly... while grabbing some marshmallows for RinMi.

Suyinn's face turned black, it was as black as charcoal... she stomped her feet out of the room... and L.Joe went following behind her.

silence for the next few seconds... and Ricky clear the silence: "oookkkkayy~!"
 

Niel: anyways, i'm staying i don't feel like heading out now... think i'm having a headache.

CAP: yeah. then i'll stay here with Niel. we can buy dinner ourselves later. we'll see you next time RinMi.


RinMi nodded, Ricky was about to pop up from his seat but was stopped by Changjo.

Ricky: ehhh!? what... i thought we are gonna head-

Ricky soon realised what Changjo meant. Their eyes are doing their jobs.

Changjo: ahhh. it's ok... i suddenly remembered i've something to ask Ricky to help me with, *Elbows Ricky* ...right??

Ricky: yeah!! *jumps right up* we'll head out together again soon the next time ok RinMi??

RinMi nodded again, half smiling without questioning.
Chunji grinned at his friends with a 'i-will-treat-you-guys-lunch-the-next-time!!' look


Chunji: alright, let's go RinMi! 

RinMi: ehhh? wheree to? 

Chunji: hahaa. you'll see! 





Chunji gave RinMi his extremely sweet shy smile and pulled her out of the room by holding onto her wrist 
after they said their bye-byes to the rest of TEENTOP.



________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


i'm so sorry, i took so long! forgiveee mee! >______<
just settled and finished my projects. TT___TT tests are coming up, *screams* and soon exams...
believe me, i wanna put up my schedule to let you all see! i'm busy all day and i dont know what i'm busy with sometimes. aishhh! work, work, school, school... equals to STRESS!

just about three days to four, i was having a fever due to lack of sleep while rushing my project, i slept at 5am and woke up to work after 4 hours of sleep... i can't just take a sudden off as well... i mean, my colleagues need their off(s) too... 


YES but i promise i'll update asap! 


comments replies:

- bunnyxwarrior : heheeee! ^v^ thank you for commenting! xxx
- eleonora : AHHH! :) i see! rascal rapperrr~! 
- jamyung : continue reading :] thank you for your comment!
-
K-popIcePrincess : updated! :)

- gyuwifey & mysteriousaura209 : you ladies like chunji too?? ^^
-
toocoolforthisplanet : thank you! :)