Friends?

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

"WHAT THE **** ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!!?! L.JOE, SHE WAS THE ONE WHO PAID FOR MY STUFFS!!" 

"I GOT A CALL FROM SUYINN EARLIER SAYING THIS GIRL IS A , SO I DON'T CARE!" 

"YOU SURE AND DO YOU NEED TO HIT HER ON HER NECK?!"

"I HAVE TO... SUYINN ASKED ME TO HELP HER OK!"

"GREAT, HER AGAIN?! i never trust her at all please..." 




"lower your voices down boys!"

looking and staring long at each other, 
both walked back and sat at their places after hearing their leader's order. 


Now; right after the commotion, RinMi stirred a little in a corner... slowly she was prying to open her eyes and found her hands was tied up... and she looked up and saw...




RinMi scanned through... and she was terrified. Who are these people?


Then, the black haired guy walked up... RinMi's eyes lighted up...
It was the guy who went to get his wallet!
He squated down to RinMi's eye level...
"hey, i'm so sorry... i didn't know you were being targeted by my own friends... my name is chunji."

"why am i here and why am i being tied up..." 

Chunji: anyways, i should untie your hands first... *held RinMi's hands* 

"...did i say you can..."

Chunji: L.JOE, STOP IT. I WANT HER HANDS FREE! 

L.Joe: like i say again, no! 

.
.
.

"...just untie her hands... she can't do anything as well..."

RinMi looked to her left, a guy in grayish hair spoke - their leader maybe.

Chunji: thanks CAP *turns to RinMi* ...here, *cuts ropes from RinMi's hands and he smiles*  

RinMi: k-
kamsahaminda Chunji... 

The young looking boy walked up... the one who tricked RinMi... He looked real downcasted. 
"ummm, i'm sorry i tricked you... does it hurt?"

RinMi shook her head.
There, he quickly looked up at RinMi with a smiley face.
"...my name's Ricky, are you hungry?" 

RinMi was about to shake her head but she was stopped by someone's harsh voice...
The guy, sitting on the armchair... L.Joe was it? - RinMi thought.

L.Joe: yah?! why are you two so friendly to her??? we're supposed to teach her a lesson...

Chunji: first, she's a nice and pretty girl. secondly, she paid for my stuffs. third, why can't i be friendly??

L.Joe shut his mouth. His face pissed and glowering.  


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RinMi's POV

huh, why am i here... did i offend anyone of them before?
*__________* now, only Chunji... he is the only one i can rely on... did he just say i'm nice and pretty? omo, he does look cute when he smile at me... am i in danger?!... i hope i'm not... and i can't find my phone -__________- 


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

L.Joe walked to RinMi within the next few seconds... 
His darkly-looking face, eyes on RinMi's.

L.Joe: ...so, do you know who is Suyinn?!

RinMi: ohhh... so it's her? 

L.Joe: what do you mean by ohhh, so it's her? huh...

RinMi: *looks away* yes i know her, we studied in the same school.

L.Joe: THERE CAP! can we settle it now!?! it's obvious what Suyinn have told me was true!! *points at RinMi* she is the one who bullies her and snatches the boy she' likes in school! 

RinMi: hold on a second, i did not bully her! i-

L.Joe: don't you deny!!

 

RinMi was so lost. She thought about it. now, of course... Suyinn's pretty but why is he being unreasonable... another guy who believes in Suyinn... There was no movement for a moment until... 

L.Joe took his hands up high and was about to slap RinMi when CAP took his hands, stopping him.  

CAP: I think Chunji is right... i don't trust Suyinn. plus, she' doesn't look like a to me... there's no link.

Chunji went nearer and sat beside RinMi...

Chunji: finally... Changjo, get her some cereal in the kitchen?
A guy popped up, "okie dokiee"

...and L.Joe was staring at RinMi angrily.

Chunji: don't worry, i'm here.

RinMi: thank you.

Chunji just patted on RinMi's shoulders assuring her it was nothing...

L.Joe went out of the room, arguing with CAP, suddenly RinMi saw Chunji with a brooding face...
"that Suyinn... ermm... she told L.Joe to teach you a lesson because you fall for the same guy she did??
...and you embarrassed her in school? i heard it from him earlier..."

RinMi was shocked... "no... not at all, this is not the truth. i did not snatch anybody from her... more like the other way round and i did not fall for any guys like what she've stated."  

Chunji looked at RinMi, "so you're single??"

RinMi: umm, yes...

Chunji looked relieved, just then Changjo came in with a few bowls in his hands and Ricky was helping him... 


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

comments replies:

-
eleonora : YES! who do you like most in TEEN TOP?? ^^
-
HyunAeJjang & jamyung : UPDATED! ^-^