Her Weakness?

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

RinMi's eyes went staring at them blankly... 

Baekho: let's go to class together!
Ren went behind RinMi and pushes her shoulders towards NU'EST...

Ren: let's go, let's go! 

NU'EST POV (a few minutes ago)

Ren: i want to see RinMi smile... *sad face, pouting his lips*
Aron: soon, soon... we have to help her first... i'm sure she will smile at us...

Baekho: i think she is trying to shake us off... awhhhh~ come on! this is nothing, we catch and hide easily!
Aron: we have too much girls sticking us almost everyday so i guess...

Minhyun: she can't be hiding inside there forever right...

JR: she's out.


RinMi kept quiet all along, while Ren and Aron was talking to her...
RinMi suddenly felt comfortable talking to both of them. Especially when Ren smiles, it softens her in an instance and Aron was thoughtful as well.

Ren: RinMi ah... let's go to this cafe after school ok? i heard they have a new dessert!
RinMi: eh? me? wow, i love desserts...

Aron who heard it, move forward...
Aron: we can go try it after that, i heard they are selling it for a limited time only.

RinMi: ehh, l-limited time?!?
Ren: yeah...

Aron turned back, Baekho looked towards the others direction and nodded. NU'EST know what they have to do after all... they might have just found out RinMi's weakness...

(i know it's a little too fast to let them know RinMi/Your weakness in this... aishh, bear with me! >__< ) 

Everybody attended last period... lectures, paper scribbles, note taking until... until... 
Screams were heard, some shoutings as well. NU'EST stood up and walk out of the classroom to find out what's happening.

a few class rooms away, opposite the next corridor - the chaos started there.

their home room teacher went running to the main office to report, from RinMi's seat - she saw JR pinned someone to the cement wall. the students in the gang were bullying that class' nerd, heard that his grades are awesome. Straight A's in the report card. though his name is still unknown... Aron's hand went towards the boy and pulled him up.

that gang, was the gang that Suyinn actually asked to disturb RinMi. Suyinn flirted with their leader in order to plead him... 

the bell rang, all the home room teachers just headed back to their own office.

RinMi's POV

ahh. i should just help them... *starts packing their bags, belongings...*
after that, i walked out of the classroom to see Ren jumping to me and helping me carry some...

the guy who JR pinned on looked towards me... 
"i see our ice princess' is back and... *paused* not alone..."

"shut up. Kwo-ho!" 
 Ren hold on to you, to calm your emotions down. 

Kwo-ho: now you have them helping you, aren't you glad? *laughs*
JR: *bangs his head backwards* ... ...

Minhyun: ...who asked you to laugh huh... *slapped his head downwards*

Baekho: yah, you all!! to the class or to the sickbed?! 

some of them scattered off immediately with bruises on their faces...


Kwo-ho: RinMi ah... ohh i forgotten about it, how was your arm? *evil smile*


Ren looked at you at once and gave you a questioning face... 

you have gotten so far all these while, this  humiliation  won't  bring  you  down  easily!

*walking towards 
Kwo-ho, right beside JR' and grabbed his uniform collar*
"...all these time i kept quiet. doesn't mean i'm afraid of you..." *glares*


Kwo-ho gulped but still acting brave by keeping his eyes opened. 

you continued,
"this is the last time you're bullying me. i will not let it happen again, do you hear me or not? or do you want me to dig our your eardrums out?! maybe they are not clean right? and my hand is perfectly fine... no scars, it was a fractured left arm. disappointed much?" 

Kwo-ho: wow, i didn't know you'r such a fiesty. if i knew... *he start to move his hand towards your waist* 

Minhyun: *grabs upwards* where's do you think your hand's going to? 


sorry for the long wait yet quite short, mianhe, gomenasai and dui bu qi~
was working earlier and i'm working later too... have to get up in 5 hours time *______*  
now, i'm wondering should i do a EXO-M's story? 
kris is so perfect, ^^ just like
soohyun from U-KISS and luhan is super adorable!! :)