Her Smile? (1/2)

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

Minhyun grabbed Kwo-Ho's hands upwards to his eye level. not caring if its at its limit.

Now, the nerd that Kwo-Ho was bullying earlier has went off...
Aron has asked him to leave first, after multiples of bows and thank you's to NU'EST...


Higher, bit by bit...

Kwo-Ho: ahhh ahh! stop pulling!
Minhyun: ...pssh, then keep your hands to yourself.

Kwo-Ho: ...I, Do What I Want and... *looks at RinMi* ...I Get What I Want... *smirks* 
RinMi: you are with Suyinn now, remember this and leave me outta this!
Kwo-Ho: to say the truth, i'm sick of her already... i'm gonna break up with her soon anyways.
RinMi:  Don't You Dare, Don't You Dare Break Her Heart!

NU'EST laid their eyes on RinMi's reaction...

Kwo-Ho: ...her eyes are all on these guys now, *eyeing NU'EST* ...so it doesn't matter, plus... i'm interested in you girl. *sly smile*
RinMi: i see nothing in you, so save it.

Before Kwo-Ho opened his mouth to reply.

Baekho: she's with us now, don't even think about it. 
Kwo-Ho: we shall see. 

He smiled at RinMi, that disgusted smile again...

Minhyun twisted his arms slightly
"...i will break this off, if you ever touch RinMi..."

JR: ...now stay away, don't test us.
Kwo-Ho looked away, holding the pain and blows he received from NU'EST but still returned his sight on RinMi's face and down her body line. that look - that disgusting look of his... 

JR noticed it and pushed him to the cement wall, this time harder and stood there where the rest are behind him. one random guy earlier walked to where Kwo-Ho was crouching at and picked him up from the ground...

Kwo-Ho: heh, RinMi... don't start missing me ok? *facing back and seducing a smile*

Within that few seconds, Ren who saw it went leaping in front of you immediately, to block it away for you preventing you from puking or getting more agitated. 


Kwo-Ho stare right at Ren's back for blocking, just when he was about to look to the front and walked off... Ren turned back a lil and sticked out his tongue and give Kwo-Ho a funny face!

Kwo-Ho held his anger, closed his eyes and looked straight. 

RinMi looked away, thinking what might happened... 
and she sighed, not loud but clear enough in NU'EST ears~ 

taking their belongings...

Baekho took his jacket
"luckily i didn't wear my jacket... it might get dirty! thanks ah RinMi!" from you and wore it straight away.
JR: let's go.
RinMi: ...to?
Ren: DESSERT TIME! *cheering smile*

RinMi's eyes brighten up!  

RinMi can't helped but to follow them. Her heart has left her body with the mention of desserts. it was tempting her...

Ren: let's not waste time then! 

They walked a few streets to the cafe. 

Baekho: table for six! thanks!

Waitress: Yes, please follow me.

All along once RinMi went in with NU'EST. the waitress has been eyeing her...

RinMi: umm, miss... do you have problem? did i offend you somewhere before or? *confused*
Ren: yeahh... you've been eyeing her since she sat down with us.
Waitress: *shocked* err... no, no... not at all... 

She was looking at Aron, and once in a while Baekho... she was obviously flirting... and with giggles. 
RinMi decides to ignore while talking to Ren... Baekho did not realised it and join in the conversation as well...
Aron: yes... so, we'll have this, *points* ...this... 

Ren: *points while tapping* YUP! THIS! this is the limited one!
Waitress: ok, your orders will come once its ready *bows*

Ren: GEES. *looks up to the waitress* wonder what's wrong with her... she must be jealous of you, RinMi!
Minhyun: i saw quite a few times... like throwing daggers. totally... oh yah, she is flirting with you Aron...
RinMi: huh? hmmm...
Aron: nahh, i don't know but i saw her looking at Baekho too!
Baekho: really? *shakes head* i was actually looking at RinMi *smiles*
RinMi stares at Baekho, a bit of pink started to flow out from her cheeks...

 

... and before anyone could reply or say something...


"JIN RINMII AHHHH~!!!"

The people in the cafe, every one of them looked up at who was exactly the one shouting... 
JR looked up, he was sitting directly opposite the entrance's direction... 


sorry for the late late update, i'm sick... can't even head to work. so this is the new chapter yup! hope you guys are liking it so far! ^^