What Does She Wants Now?

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

Ren still looks angry...

It's obvious for others to know when he don't show his cheery and aegyo face.

Ren was beside RinMi, holding her while Minhyun held the other side.

Suyinn: let's go to class together, JR oppa~ 

Suyinn placed her hands instantly, on JR's arms.
JR swung her hands away... Aron slightly shook his head.

"why??? why do you want to stay here and see her... *points at RinMi* ...her pathetic face... she is just acting oppa... all of these, none of it is real, TRUST ME... she is just a loser trying to act all innocent... and she's not pretty... " 

Ren looked up slowly... Minhyun was bewildered after hearing what Suyinn said, 


Ren: p-pathetic? why, y-you... that's it i-...

Suyinn immediately widen her eyes and took a step back away from Ren.

Aron held Ren back by his hands. 

JR was annoyed, his face was... so unpleasant. his dark eyes - throwing multiple arrows and darts to the target.
Baekho was tapping his fingers continously on the cement wall... he couldn't stand it.

Baekho: can you... please just leave RinMi alone?

Suyinn blinked several times, wondering what to do or say.

Aron: stop bullying or accused her. RinMi always do nothing because she does not want to hurt you.

Suyinn looked away, her face - frustrated but there was nothing she could do...
simply nothing for that very moment and she walked away.

Suyinn's POV

so... she didn't fight back, not because she was weak? what the...... still, she just want to get close to JR oppa, Ren oppa and others... *smirks slowly* ...i know what to do... *took out cellphone* ... ...

"neh oppa~ ... can you help me with something?? ... neh..."

if i can't deal with her in school, how about outside and after school...

*satisfied look*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

.
.
.
. [ Fast Forward After School ] 
.
.
.

Ren: ya... RinMi, we have something on... 

Baekho: we promised tomorrow, we will accompany you ok?

Minhyun: mianhe...

RinMi: it's alright, you guys go ahead with your plans.

Aron: call us if you need anything ok?

JR: where's your cellphone?

straight away, in front of RinMi - a steady palm appeared... she has no choice but to pass it to JR.

He started tapping on the screen... passes to Aron, he did the same followed by Baekho, Ren and lastly Minhyun.

Minhyun:  here, our numbers are saved in your' contacts. just missed call us. 



Minhyun's eyes sparkled as he gave RinMi' her cellphone. 

RinMi took it and bowed. 

"kamsahaminda"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both RinMi and NU'EST walked different ways soon after exchanging numbers.

RinMi smiled lightly and waved a lil to NU'EST before walking off... 



of course, they waved back and soon left as well... 

but little did they know, few pairs of eyes were watching them and...

most importantly looking at RinMi...