What Reasons?

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

RinMi: you guys... don't have to do this...

Ren: shh! i want to! i think WE all want to... 

RinMi turned behind, JR was looking sideways. Aron was smiling, Baekho was grinning in agreement and Minhyun, he first looked at RinMi and looked away to his left... 

Ren: we can't stand this. we thought it was just rumors but it was not... you were really being bullied and...
he went quiet suddenly... looking sad.

Baekho: we didn't expect a nice girl like you being bullied. it's was just... not right.

RinMi: it has always been like this for quite some time,  so i'm used to it.
Minhyun: you can fight, you know you can.
RinMi: i've my reasons...

Ren's POV
Oh my god! Why is RinMi not saying or doing anything. She could have slapped that Suyinn back for good. She's not weak for sure, she must be too kind... my heart hurts, that bruise was obvious too... :(

Baekho's POV
She's just too nice... yet no one's with her. This is unbelievable, need to protect her at all cost... That Suyinn girl won't just leave it like this... i've a bad feeling about it. 

JR's POV
what reasons... would stop her from defending herself...

Minhyun's POV
she could have stopped it... she could have fought back, why did she pretend...

Aron's POV
oh dear, wonder how does she looks like... if she smiles... her face, what actually happened... 

RinMi stopped outside a room, the sick bed. NU'EST insist in going with her...
"we're here."

"
RinMi ah?? why are you here again??"
some middle aged lady came out of the room.


RinMi: ah, Mrs chan...
Mrs chan: boys... what happened to my dear RinMi?

before they could say anything...

RinMi: it's nothing Mrs chan...

Mrs Chan: *pushes an ice bag towards RinMi's cheek* ...now, was it Suyinn?


RinMi looked out of the window, not answering.
Ren went forward and nodded his head...

Aron: is it always like this, Mrs Chan?
Mrs Chan: ever since Suyinn  becomes the popular girl in school... 
RinMi's always being bad mouthed or bullied in school... one time she even tries to...

RinMi: it's over Mrs chan. it's ok, i'm ok...
Mrs chan: no, now i see these boys actually brought you here... they bothered bringing you here means something...

RinMi's POV
Ren held my hands in his. what the... i think my cheeks are starting to get redder... he is too close... Baekho was sitting beside me... 

      w   i   n   d   o   w   s       

                       Ren  RinMi

                              Baekho

Mrs chan Aron 
                            Minhyun
                  JR


          d    o    o    r    s          


 

Ren: let us help you? ok?
RinMi: ...i don't want to burden anyone. 

Baekho: you are not, we insist.

RinMi: you guys... don't ruin it because of other factors.

Aron: we don't care about that.
NU'EST was looking at me... i want to reject their offer... they are nice and kind but will i get their reputation down if i am with them... 


RinMi: your reputation...
Minhyun: hell cares, just don't think so much...

RinMi: but... *looks away* ...it's ok... *stood up, deciding to leave immediately*

JR: *stops your way* ...whether you like it or not, from now on, just follow us... 

JR's hands were stretched out to the frame of the door, stopping me from going out...

RinMi: *sighs* ...can i go to class for last period? 

JR lifted his hands up in the air to his head level...

Ren and Baekho, grabbed Minhyun and JR and followed 
RinMi... Aron was held back by Mrs chan...

Mrs chan: Please, help 
RinMi. i know it's unreasonable but...
Aron: don't worry Mrs chan, you've my word...
Mrs chan smiled and waved towards NU'EST direction...

NU'EST followed RinMi at the back. 
RinMi's steps are getting faster each moment...
so she decided and tries to shake them off by going to the washroom with a few turns... she thought by doing so they might just go off first. who knows... 

After ten minutes or more... RinMi came out... NU'EST was still outside the washroom waiting for her and their eyes were on her...