What? OMG?! (1/2)

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

RinMi: i'll answer this phone call, excuse me.

Chunji smiled and nodded while calling for the waiter to get their orders first.

RinMi held her phone up, slowly breathed in;

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* 
             INCOMING CALL 
                 MINHYUN  


*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

and RinMi answered,

"yes minhyun?"
 

Minhyun: RinMi, ahh... are you busy? where are you now? 
Before RinMi could reply the question someone' shouted.

 


"RinMi~ where are you now? you didn't gave us a call since we left~"
it was Ren's voice.

 

Minhyun started talking again, "sorry...umm, we got your phone number from Mrs Chan... hope you understand..."

RinMi: nope, i understand. you don't have to apologize. 

Minhyun: so where are you? we were thinking of having dinner with you.

RinMi: uhhh... sorry Minhyun, i'm having dinner with a friend of mine...

Minhyun: friend? ohh, Yooni??

RinMi: no; its not yooni, i'll tell you guys in school later tomorrow ok? 

Minhyun: alright, be careful then yeah? 

RinMi: i will, you too. see you!

Minhyun: yeah, see you...

RinMi thought she was over thinking for a moment when they both hang the phonecall... but the truth was that Minhyun was a little sad hearing you were with someone else he doesn't know... he was obviously worried. 

RinMi walked back to the seat, while Chunji looked at her.

Chunji: i've ordered first while you're talking on the phone.

RinMi: thank you.

Chunji: nope, thank you. 


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minhyun placed his phone back into his pockets, as JR walked to him...

JR: so is she okay?


Minhyun: yeah, she is with a friend but not Yooni... i have no idea who is it...

Ren: yah! see?! you should have ask, that's why i wanna talk to her!

Minhyun: its okay, since she picked up the phone she must be safe and fine. 

Aron: yeah, well... did she say where she was?

Minhyun: no, but she did say she'll tell us about it tomorrow in school...

Baekho: hmm, alright then then let's go have our dinner first!

Minhyun nodded slightly, but he was thinking of RinMi


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*FAST-FORWARDED*

RinMi: thank you so much for today, chunji ah. i enjoy my day today. 

Chunji: you don't have to thank me so many times you know, RinMi.

RinMi: dinner was delicious too *smiles*

Chunji scratched his head and grinned, "glad you enjoyed it! i hope we can go out again!"

RinMi nodded lightly, "sure why not"

Chunji: OK! now pinky promise??? 

RinMi: huhh?

Chunji: pinky promise? in case you back out... 

Chunji led his eyes into RinMi's as he held his last finger out in the air in front of her. 

RinMi laughed softly suddenly as she covered to control her laughter, "pppft~"

Chunji: now noww! i'm waitinggg...

RinMi held her last finger up, "okkk, here you go- AHH!" 


Chunji took the chance when RinMi was not alert and tickled her lightly. 
RinMi was not afraid of tickling but it was just too sudden.

 

"AHH! hahaa. wait, w-wait! Chunji, C-Chunji. hold on! you can't just attack me like this!", RinMi spoke out fast before Chunji does anything else.

Chunji chuckled out, "alright... hmm... i'll stop if you promise to go out with me again?" 

Chunji was still holding onto RinMi's hands lightly as she giggled softly but not purposely, it was a natural one.

RinMi: i-i did pinky p-promissee with y-you, didn't i?! *laughs and giggles*

Chunji: well, not just once... i want it more than that, may i?

RinMi paused once she hear what Chunji have mentioned... and they both stared at each other for a minute or two. Chunji started using his puppy eyes technique and blinked a few times trying to melt RinMi's state. Those eyes suddenly made RinMi thought of cats, his eyes looked like cats' eyes.

Oh no...

RinMi: oooooook, permit granted~ *cover cheeks* don't... don't stare at me like that!

Chunji: uh, what's wrong? are my eyes doing their job?! you fall for these eyes of mine?! *smiles happily*

He did not stop, and continued... "is this your weakness??!"

RinMi: uhhh... well... your eyes...

Chunji popped up in front of RinMi, while waiting for the answer with big round sparkly eyes, "yes, yes?"

RinMi: you reminded me of cats... i, i love cats~ 

Chunji grinned, "i'm so honoured. meow~"

RinMi blushed immediately and looked away.

Chunji: you must be tired, i'll send you home yep?

RinMi nodded and they headed towards the carpark.

.
.While walking to the carpark,
.

Chunji: so, what do you have tomorrow?

RinMi: hmmm, school? 

Chunji: afterwards?

RinMi: i might be free... you wanna meet up?

Chunji: i want to see your smile again, that's why...

RinMi: you and your honey words!

Chunji: i'm totally speaking the truth, i like your smile... it brings warmth, although i just know you... but, i mean it. i swear.

RinMi looked closely at Chunji without hestitation and felt closer to him... "yeah, i understand. thank you"

Chunji: now this is my number... i've stored it in your phone. call me tomorrow... or i will call you instead.

He grinned while RinMi got shocked, she has just realised her phone was no longer with her...

RinMi: uhhh... you took my phone?! when?

Chunji: earlier on, when i sudden attack you?

RinMi: YOU! *pouts playfully*

Chunji ruffled and patted RinMi's head lightly, "mianhe~  m i a n h e~" 

RinMi chuckled as Chunji drove.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

.
.
.

Baekho: yahh! i'm tired, i can't webcam anymore... my eyes are closing. you all should go sleep too...
we can finally see RinMi tomorrow yeah... 

Ren: yes, finally... i wanna show her my new charm on the beret. 

Minhyun: ok guys.

JR: goodnight all~

Aron: sweet dreams, same place tomorrow.

Minhyun was the last to exit the conversation and he sighed softly.





He switched off his laptop and slowly fall backwards on his bed, while staring at the wall ceiling on top directly. 

"god, seriously... what had gotten into me. this has never happened before... arghh..."

He placed his hands on top of his forehead as he spoke... and Minhyun went to sleep unknowingly.



________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"YAH HYUNG?! WHAT ARE YOU DOINGG!?!?!" 

Niel covered his ears, it was morning at around 10:35am and Ricky was being pulled to the nearest mall together with the rest but he didn't know whatever for of course. 

Niel: C.A.P hyung asked us to meet him at the mall.

Ricky: ...zzz, but i still want to sleep... 

Changjo: aiishhh... you can sleep later on.

Ricky: uhh, and where is Chunji hyung?? is he with C.A.P hyung??

L.Joe: yes, they went out to the salon first and we're heading there now.

Ricky: the salon?! 

Niel: Chunji hyung wants his hair blonde, i heard?... 

Ricky: WAOOO! I WANT TO CHANGE A HAIR COLOUR TOO! 

L.Joe: any colour you gonna try??

Changjo: hmm. i think red? i wanna try it. 


.
.
.
.
.
.

C.A.P waved to his maknaes as he got up from the seat.

Changjo: woohoo~ our hyungs~ looking good!! 

C.A.P had his black hair back and Chunji's in blonde - terrific.

L.Joe: wow, you guys are real fast.

Ricky: YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE TELL ME, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO GET UP IF IT'S TO CHANGE A NEW HAIRSTYLE!! 


After a few hours of planning and decisions... 


Ricky: hehee, i look good! 

Chunji: Changjo ah, you look great in red. *thumbs up* 

Changjo: thanks hyung! 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


*BELL RINGS*

Ren: RINMI AHH! SO WHERE DID YOU GO YESTERDAYY?

Baekho walked beside her and Minhyun on the right.

RinMi thought that she should not include the incident and so she cut the first half, "I ended up knowing new friends, hmmm... not very close but we can go along well. so we had dinner yesterday." 

JR looked at RinMi protectively, "well... do call us and let us know, or a text would be good too okay?"


Minhyun: we were all very worried about you. 

RinMi nodded, "i'm sorry i did not get back to you guys yesterday..." 

RinMi knew she should have at least send a text message to anyone of them but she didn't and got a little upset because of it. 

Aron: it's okay now, as long as you're alright... we're glad you are safe so no more sad faces. 

Ren: yea! hmm, now who ate with you... do we know them?? *pouts*
i'm still kinda angry, we thought of having dinner with you actually... 

RinMi: i'm really sorry. i won't do it again- 


*PHONE VIBRATES* 

NU'EST looked at RinMi while she took her phone from the pocket.




*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* 
             TEXT MESSAGE
                CHUNJI =3  

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

 

 
 

RinMi open the message and scrolled...
 

 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

  hey, school ended? =] 
  are you free now? we're outside 
  your school now actually! 

 

 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

RinMi's eyes went wide and almost forgotten to blink; What? OMG?!

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

watch these everyone!! :) no regrets!!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0dxmTADDQQ


h
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPaIGmlBOGw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER-HB67GyLo&hd=1

http://youtu.be/3tC3XCNxxpk?hd=1 (GOODBYE STAGE?! *SOBSS* ) 


^^ 

THANK YOUUUUU ALL for waiting as always! here is a helluva long chapter! :D i'm gonna start my new work tomorrow! FIGHTING! I WILL DO MY BEST UPLOADING! ^^

♥ 

XOXO, saranghaeyo!!  I HAVE A TOTAL OF 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!

THANK YOUUUU! *flying kisses* :]

 


comments replies:
 

- EXOtic_213 : X: 

-
mysteriousaura209 : :D 

SooHaPark715 : hahaa, i'm gonna zip my mouth up! not gonna leak out anything!  


jamyung : thanks for commenting! ^^

- DLite4Life : thank you for your support! :) 

eleonora : X: