09

What Should We Finish?

 

“Wah!!! I missed this place!” she says happily as she steps out from the car.

“Haha…it is a great idea that I brought you here” says JB getting the stuffs they just bought “Kaja!” looks at Jiyeon and then went inside the house and Jiyeon follows him.

 

Upon entering the house, Jiyeon could clearly remember the first time she went with JB there. She can’t deny that she surely miss the place and the people present there.

“Oh Jiyeon?” a female voice spoke one she entered the house. Jiyeon immediately looks over to where the voice came from and saw JB’s mom.

“Oh. Auntie, how are you?” she greeted her happily.

She immediately went over to Jiyeon and hugs her and Jiyeon hugs her back.

“I’m fine…how about you? And is JB being nice to you?” she asks jokingly letting JB hear it.

“Omma…I’m always nice to her” he defended himself to which Jiyeon laughs.

“Hahaha…okay okay. I’ll prepare food now. Go to the cottage, your appa is there” JB’s mom told him.

“Arasso” JB then tells Jiyeon to go with him and they went out.

 

“You did not tell your omma that we…you know” she can’t say the word “broke up” as she shyly just looks away as they are walking to the cottage.

“I just don’t want to let her know. She loves you that much. I love you that much” he says it as if it’s nothing but deep inside he’s nervous.

“Yah! Stop that JB-ah!” she smacks his arm.

“Yah!!” he tickles her.

“Hey! Stop it! Stop it!” she runs away from JB as JB is chasing her and still tickling her.

“Hey! You two stop! Stop that already!” a male voice scolded them.

They stop immediately “Appa!” JB runs towards his dad and quickly hugs him.

“Hi uncle” Jiyeon greeted him as she walks closer to them.

“Oh Jiyeon. You are also here!” JB’s dad also hugs Jiyeon and she does the same.

“How are you uncle?” she asks sweetly.

“Very much fine now that you’re here Jiyeon” he smiles.

“Yah! Appa, are you not happy that I’m also here?” he pouts.

“Hahaha…of course I am. It’s just that I’m more happy because Jiyeon is here” he said jokingly.

“Hehehe. Merong!” she sticks her tongue out to JB and he tickles Jiyeon again “Aaah!” she tries her best to stay away from JB.

“Now you two stop that and your mom calls us now” he says and they all start to walk back towards the house.

As they are walking back, JB just then suddenly held Jiyeon’s hand that made her stop and hse looks back to JB

“Jiyeon-ah…gomawo” then hugs her that moment.

Jiyeon froze a second when JB hugs her “Wae?” she asks.

“For making me happy and my parents happy” he said still hugging her.

“Remember the promise I made?” she asks.

“Ne, that you will make me and my parents happy now that we were together. But we are not together this time but still you make us happy” JB remembered and stated.

“JB-ah” she break the hug but stayed close proximity from JB.

“What is it?” he smiles at Jiyeon.

“Remember this?” Jiyeon shows JB her right fingers that made JB smile.

 

 

 

--next chapter will be the end...:))

--hope you all like it...♥