05

What Should We Finish?

When their teacher dismissed them for a break, Jiyeon quickly grabs Seung Ho.

“Hey Seung Ho-ah, are you and So Eun unnie back together now?” she asks curiously to him.

“Well what do you think?” he smiles at him.

“Oh chincha?” she shockingly asks him.

“Hahaha..ne”

“Wah! I’m happy for you guys…but then”

“Hahaha…that means you’ll be stuck with JB” he jokingly said

“Annyeong Jiyeon-ah” So Eun appears from nowhere.

Jiyeon quickly looks up and greeted So Eun “Annyeong So Eun unnie”

“Where’s JB? Aren’t you supposed to be with him?” she also jokes Jiyeon.

Jiyeon frowns and pouted. She doesn’t want to be with JB every break time.

“Can’t I just go with you guys?” she uses her puppy face.

“Uh that’s not gonna work on me Jiyeon-ah” Seung Ho said to her.

“Tsss” she sighs heavily.

“Oh here you are!” a male voice said as he wraps his arm around Jiyeon’s shoulder.

“Yah!” she gets JB’s hands off her shoulder.

“Annyeong chignus” Seung Ho and So Eun waves to them.

*Aigo! They are gone now! And I’m stuck with this jerk here.* she thought.

“Do you want to be with Seung Ho?” said JB as he stand at Jiyeon’s side.

Jiyeon looks at him furiously and just ignored him and walks to the canteen. JB is not affected with what Jiyeon did for he finds it really really cute.

 

Jiyeon sits alone inside the cottage beside their classroom.

“Can I sit with you?” JB approach her.

Jiyeon just nods and continues eating.

“Here” JB hands Jiyeon a box of gummy bears. Jiyeon just stares at it but deep inside her, she is totally happy that he still remembers her favorite food. She then takes it and says “Thank you” to JB. JB just sits there and just smiles.

“Jiyeon, will you be mine?” he suddenly asks.

Jiyeon’s eyes grew bigger and doesn’t know what to do that she just stayed silent.

“Did you hear what I just said?” he points out.

“N..ne…of course I heard what you say” she said coolly

“Then would you mind saying it again if you really heard it?” he requested.

“You said, will you be mine?” she said blankly.

“Well of course I would love to be yours Jiyeon-ah!” his smile is endless.

“Mwo?!” she gasped. “Yah!” she hit JB’s arm. “I was just stating what you said earlier” she then hits him again.

“Hahaha…I know you still love me” he .

“Yah! Stop it!” she punches JB’s arm.

“Oww! That hurts!” JB complained.

“That’s for being a jerk! A pabo!” she shouted at him and looks away from him.

“But really Jiyeon-ah…” the tone of his voice changes to serious. “Will you be mine again?” he asks her again.

“If you won’t answer that…will I be yours again?” he continued when Jiyeon didn’t answer.

Jiyeon’s heart beats faster that it feels like jumping out from her chest.

She looks back at him and their eyes finally meets each other.

“JB-ah…I~~” she was unable to continue what she was suppose to say when the school bell rings indicating the break is over. Because of that, she quickly ran away from JB going to their classroom and JB was disappointed not able to hear what Jiyeon is about to say.

 

____________________________________________________________

what will be Jiyeon's answer??

hehehe...JB is clever...it looked like Jiyeon was the one asking him...:))

so cute together...:)

leave comments...:))