01

What Should We Finish?

JB is walking towards the canteen during their break time when a girl suddenly clings to his arm “Annyeong oppa” she greeted him. JB just ignore her and yanks his arm off her and continued to walk. But the girl hesitated and still clings onto his arm. “Yah! Yah! What are you doing?” he asked in annoyance as he tries to get his arm.

Jiyeon is with Seung Ho and they just got back from the canteen. When they went out, the first thing that Jiyeon see is the girl and JB *Aish! I hate it when she does that to him! I hate it!* she thought as she wants to separate the both of them. Jiyeon glared at them and Seung Ho noticed it. “Jiyeon-ah, gwenchanna?” he asked as he puts his hand on her shoulder.

JB and the girl are going to the canteen when JB suddenly stopped “What’s wrong oppa?” the girl asked. JB stood frozen not knowing what to do as he saw Jiyeon and Seung Ho together. JB looks at Jiyeon and know that Jiyeon is mad at the view she sees. Immediately, he yanks off his arm from the girl and walk pass by them. He can’t hide that he feels jealous towards Seung Ho, getting the chance he used to have. Jiyeon sighly smirked as JB pass by them and the girl following JB just gets to her nerves. “Jiyeon-ah” said Seung Ho. Jiyeon snapped out from her thoughts and turned to Seung Ho’s attention “Uh?” she absent-mindedly ask. “Kaja!” he said as he pulls Jiyeon’s hand.

They arrived in their classroom and directly sat beside each other. The break time is over and it’s time to go back to class. JB and the girl went in together. “Okay class, so for today, we will be having a project and it’s a pair work” their teacher announced. “I’ll be partnering with JB oppa sem!” the girl declared. “Ani, So Eun-ah” their teacher declined and So Eun pouted. “The pairings will be according to first letter of the name”. Both JB and Jiyeon’s eyes widen for they are the only ones who have a name who starts at letter J. “So JB that means you will be with Jiyeon, Seung Ho will be with So Eun, Siwon with Sooyoung…….” And so on and so forth. After she has announced all the pairs “Now you go to your partner and I will be discussing about your project. Go” she ordered. The students quickly went to their partners and sat beside each other. Jiyeon didn’t move a bit from her chair and that made JB walk towards her and sat beside her. Their teacher began talking about what their project will be and after explaining it “Okay, so you now discuss with your partner on what you will do”. Jiyeon clearly doesn’t want to talk to JB and JB is just shy to talk to her.

“Aigo! I want to be paired with JB oppa” So Eun whined. “Aish this girl. So annoying!” Seung Ho complained. “Yah!” she strictly looks at him. “Will you just shut up and work with me here!” he ordered. So Eun folded her arms across her chest and looks away from Seung Ho sulking.

“Ji—Jiyeon-ah” he mumbles. “Dino girl” he began to call her name. Jiyeon look at him “You are not allowed to call me that anymore, remember?” she said strictly and rolls her eyes. JB felt insulted for her just wanted to talk to her.

Everyone is talking with their partners except for JB and Jiyeon. “Jiyeon, we should really talk” said JB. “There’s really nothing to talk about” she ignored him. “I mean about the project” he emphasized. Obviously, Jiyeon is talking about the past and absentmindedly blurted out to JB. Jiyeon sighed and looks at the paper that JB is holding and gets it from him. “Mwoeya? That’s mine. How come you can easily get that from me?” he irked. Jiyeon just ignored him and reads the notes he took down. “I will handle these part, you handle these parts” she gave JB instructions. JB looked at it and noticed that he have more parts than her. “Yah! How come I have more parts then you? Isn’t that unfair?!” he said frankly. “Well that’s what I want” “Well that’s not what I want” he debated. JB rips the page from his notebook and wrote the whole thing again. “You, take this, this and this. I take this, this, and this” he showed Jiyeon. “But how about the middle one?” she asked confusingly. “Well that…uhmm….”he doesn’t know what to do with it. “How about you two work on that one” they both look up and saw their teacher “Ne?” they both said in unison and shock at what their teacher said. “Well yeah, I mean you clearly divided the parts, so why not you two work on the last one” their teacher suggested. “But sem…” Jiyeon complained. “Sem, how can….” JB also complained. “No buts. Arasso?” “Ne sem” they both replied weary. “So when?” JB asked “When what?” Jiyeon look at him confusingly furrowing her eyebrows. “When are we going to make this project?” “Did I accept the fact that we are going to share that one topic?” “You will sooner or later” “Aish!”

 

 

_____________________________

yeah...1st chapter updated...hope you like it...:)