02

What Should We Finish?

Seung Ho is in his house when someone rang their bell. “Who could it be?” he asked himself as he went to the door. He peeked through the window and saw “What the….? What is she doing here?” then he opened the door. “What are you----“ he was cut off when his lips are locked. His eyes grew wide in shock and tries to push her away. “So Eun-ah” he gasped. “Seung Ho-ah” she looks at him in the eye “I still………” she paused. “What?” he asked confusingly. “I….I….istillloveyou” “What?” he confusingly asked and So Eun just bowed her head in embarrassed. “Yah! So Eun noona! What did you say? You just ate the words up you know?!” he smiled at her. So Eun ignored him and looked petulant. “If you don’t have any more words to say then…” he pretended to go back inside the house but So Eun grabs his arm that prevents him from going inside. A smile forms in his face and looks back to So Eun and gently pulls her into a hug. “I still love you too” he whispered in her ear. So Eun hugged him back happily “Seung Ho-ah” she called him. He broke the hug and finally looks her in the eye “Now what do you want to tell me?” he asked her gently cupping her face “I…I love you Seung Ho-ah” she said shyly. Seung Ho lifts her head up closer to his face. “Now don’t you ever hang out with that JB guy again” he warned her. She smiled sweetly and nodded at what Seung Ho had said.

 

Jiyeon is in her auntie’s house when someone rang the bell. “Jiyeon-ah! Could you get the door please?” her auntie called out. “Ne auntie!” She went to the door and when she opened the door “What are you doing here? And how did you find me here?” she asks strictly. “Neo! Do you want to pass the project or not?” he directly ask her that gave her the shock. *He’s not like this before. He used to ignore this kind of thing and that’s one of the reasons why we broke up. He never took things seriously* she thought confusingly. “Ah…ye…yeah…about that” she stutters. JB went in the house “Annyeonhaseyo auntie. Uhmmm…can I borrow Jiyeon for today? We will be making our school project” he asks permission formally. Jiyeon’s auntie know JB and about their past. “Oh hey JB. Long time no see” she smiled. “Is it okay for you auntie? I just want to make it ASAP” “Ne arasso. And be sure to walk Jiyeon home.” Without any further words, JB drags Jiyeon outside and let her in his car. Once JB is also inside the car “Eodiga?” she ask. “To the library of course” he said starting the car. He hits on the gas and off they go. The drive was a silent drive but Jiyeon can’t take the silence “You have changed” she said. JB just ignored her and focuses on the driving. “You’re not like this before. You just used to ignore this kind of things and that’s why….well…”she didn’t continue. JB stopped the car along the side of the streets. Jiyeon is confused on why he stopped the car. JB took a deep breath before speaking “Jiyeon-ah…can I have dinner with you tonight?” he politely ask her out. Jiyeon gasped at JB’s formality and she doesn’t know what to say and just stayed silent. “Well I’ll take that as a yes. Don’t worry about the project. I got it taken care of.” *Well I guess he never changed* she was disappointed. JB hits on the gas again. Now, Jiyeon doesn’t know where they are going but for sure, they will be going shopping. As they reached the mall, they both got out. “You stay here” ordering Jiyeon to stay outside a boutique. *What in the world is he doing? Aish chincha! He’s really gone out of his mind* she thought crazily as she watches JB inside the boutique choosing clothes—ladies dress.

Finally, after minutes of waiting “Here! I want you to wear this tonight” he hands her the bag smiling. She accepted it but that doesn’t mean that she has to go. She has this tendency of not attending special occasions. “I think I’ll drive you home now” JB is about to go but then Jiyeon holds his arm “JB-ah…what are you doing?” she ask seriously. JB could feel the nervousness creeping through his body. A fist forming in his stomach that makes him just wanna get this over with. He looks back to Jiyeon giving her a big bright smile. “I just wanna do something” then holds Jiyeon’s hand and drags her to his car.

 

 

______________________________________________________

what is JB going to do??