06

What Should We Finish?

It is a wonderful weekend for Jiyeon, just staying at home and watching television and enjoying the weekend free from school and free from JB. But then, their doorbell rings

“Who could this be?? Ruining my beautiful weekend” she stomps her way to the door.

When she opens the door, her eyes grew bigger and couldn’t believe who it is,

“JB-ah” she says

“Annyeong Jiyeon-ah!” he smiles brightly at her as he comes closer to her. Jiyeon steps back and quickly closes the door that hit JB’s nose.

“Aaawwww!” he shouted in pain.

Jiyeon who is inside the house got worried about it that she opens the door again and saw JB bending down continuously holding his nose, pain in his nose.

“Omo!” she quickly went over to JB and holds his arm “Gwenchanna?” she asks worriedly as she tries to see his face if it is really okay. JB tilts his head up and then just smiles suddenly.

“Mwo?!” Jiyeon quickly steps backward from him but he held her wrist in time.

“Yah! Will you just give me your whole day today?” JB asks her.

“I won’t accept it after you pretended to be hurt!” she replied.

“Yah! Well it did hurt a little!” he debated. “Please?” he uses his puppy face.

*Arrggghhh!! Why use his puppy face now?!* she just can’t handle JB’s puppy face, it is just too cute.

“Gosh!” she stomps her foot on the ground and then went inside the house leaving the door open so that JB can enter but he didn’t follow her “Are you going in or not?” she looks back at her.

“Well I was thinking that we will go somewhere today?” he rubs the back of his neck.

“If that’s the case then you’ll have to wait…” she then went upstairs then quickly went to the bathroom.

“What? She hasn’t taken a bath in this hour of the morning yet?” he complains as he steps inside her house.

20 minutes have passed when Jiyeon went down wearing a short shorts and a varsity jacket and a white shirt inside.

“Yah! Why are you wearing short shorts?!” he scolded her as he stood up from the couch and comes closer to Jiyeon.

“Wae? What’s wrong with that?!”

“You can’t wear short shorts! Go back and change into pants!” he pushes her back upstairs.

“Aish! You never change!” she complains and then went back inside her room and changed into pants. When she finished, she went out then JB noticed something again, “Yah! Why did you get your jacket off! Wear that still! It fits you!” and again pushes her and when she went out again she is already wearing the jacket again, the jacket that JB gave her.

“That’s good” he then grabs her hand. She went in JB’s car and JB drove to the destination they will be going.

Throughout the ride, they didn’t talk to each other. Jiyeon just can’t take the strictness of JB and that just pisses her off. But that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t want him. Of course she still wants him but she is just afraid that she will be hurt again, like the first time they were together.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

the next chapter will be updated maybe this afternoon??hehehe

so i haven't been able to update this...i'm really sorry...

hope you like this chapter...please leave comments...:))