10

What Should We Finish?

 

“What is it?” he smiles to Jiyeon.

“Remember this?” she shows JB her right fingers that made JB smile.

 

#flashback#

“Jiyeon-ah...why are you doing this to me?” JB asks Jiyeon as tears flow down from his eyes.

“I just can’t his anymore JB-ah” she cried as much as JB.

“Please give me another chance” JB pleaded.

“I just can’t…now please just let me go” Jiyeon yanks her arms from JB but JB got hold of it as fast as he could so he could stop Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon-ah…please just accept this one last gift from me” hand her a small red box then he left.

Jiyeon walks home alone crying and when she reached her home she went directly to her room.

“What is this that that idiot gave me?” she says annoyed by the fact that JB still manages to give her a present after their break up.

#end of flashback#

JB didn’t is left speechless, still dumbfounded ay what he is seeing.

“You gave this to me “that” time. I still remembered the text message you sent to me that time. You still were concerned to me that time because it was raining and you weren’t there” she held her hand down and plays with the ring “Then you told me about this ring. You said that this is your gift. You told me to wear it when I’m ready again to be your~~” she stops right at the last words as JB just went over to her and as soon as their lips touch each other, both Jiyeon and JB can’t hide the happiness they are feeling.

“Hey kids…what’s tak~~” he paused as he saw the two kissing.

They quickly move away from each other feeling embarrassed that JB’s dad saw them together.

“Uh..uh…sorry about that” JB’s dad apologized to them.

JB and Jiyeon laughs as they went closer to JB’s dad.

“It’s okay appa” as he puts an arm over his shoulder.

“Kaja uncle! Auntie is already shouting for us to come in” she giggled.

They all went back inside, JB approaching Jiyeon’s hand and intertwined his fingers with hers, as it is where their fingers should be.

 

--and that’s all for this fic…I actually wasn’t planning on making this a long fic…like with this 10 chapters…hehehe…I was just planning on making this with this 5 plus chapters..:))

--so yeah…it ends here..hope you all like this…this is actually my first JJ fic finished…hope you also support my other fics…it may be JJ or Jiseung or any other pairings…kamsa hamnida…:D

--neumo neumo saranghae:)

--decided to post it now...:))