08

What Should We Finish?

Throughout the whole ride, Jiyeon and JB are always teasing each other.

“Yah!” Jiyeon shouts at JB.

“Hey! What was that for?!” JB looks at her stunned.

“Nothing. I just want to shout at you” Jiyeon cheerfully smiled.

“Wah! You are the cutest dino I have ever seen” JB pinches Jiyeon’s cheek.

“Oww…whatever” she rolled her eyes and looks outside the window.

She just can’t imagine what JB is up to right now. She doesn’t know where he is taking her. But with the looks of the country sides, she is guessing that they will go to the house where JB grew up.

“JB-ah” Jiyeon looks at him.

“Wae?” he is just focused on driving, not even looking at Jiyeon.

“Why are we going to your  house?” she asks him.

“Wae? You don’t like it? I thought it is your favorite place?” JB questioned her.

“Ani…ani…but it’s just…why?” Jiyeon just can’t get any answer from him.

“Asking is not important…I just wanna go there to see omma and appa” he gladly answers her.

“Huh? I though you live with them in Seoul?” Jiyeon got confused.

“Ah…I forgot to tell you…they left me when months ago. They said that they have something to do here”

“Yah!” she smacks JB’s arm “Why did you not tell me about it?!” she is furious on why JB did not tell her about it.

“Hey!” he slightly looks at Jiyeon “Wae? Is it important to tell you?”

“Well of course it is! I know how you get sick easily” Jiyeon recalled the times on how JB gets sick many times in one month.

“Hahaha..so you do still care for me after all” JB says in a joking tone.

Jiyeon just stayed silent on what JB had said. She sighs heavily and looks outside the window once more.

“But don’t worry Jiyeon-ah…I’m fine now…I won’t get sick that easily” JB assured her.

Without knowing, a smile forms on Jiyeon’s face.

After how many minutes of the ride, they reached their destination.

“Wah!!! I missed this place!” she says happily as she steps out from the car.

“Haha…it is a great idea that I brought you here” says JB getting the stuffs they just bought “Kaja!” looks at Jiyeon and then went inside the house and Jiyeon follows him.

 

 

________________________________

and finally they have reached their destination..:))

how is it??

i will be ending this soon...like very soon??