03

What Should We Finish?

 JB is now driving Jiyeon somewhere memorable for the both of them. Jiyeon just stayed silent in her seat not even talking to JB for the whole ride.

“We’re here!” JB said as he stopped the car.

Jiyeon examines the place and remembers everything the place has done to them. “Why are bringing me here again?” she asked in an angry voice. JB didn’t answer her nad just got out of the car and went to the passenger’s seat and opened the door for Jiyeon. Jiyeon just can’t figure out what JB is doing. Jiyeon steps out of the car and JB offers his hand but Jiyeon didn’t take it. JB snatches Jiyeon’s hand and placed it around his arm. They started to walk to the middle of the garden then JB makes Jiyeon face him.

“Jiyeon-ah” he said holding Jiyeon’s hands in his. “I just wanna clear things up” he said sincerely.

Upon hearing this, Jiyeon gets her hand from JB’s grasp. She then started to walk back to the car, out of JB’s sight but JB was able to hold her hand and stops her from walking. “Jiyeon-ah…will you just please listen?” he begged

Jiyeon looks back at him with teary eyes. JB was shock at how easy Jiyeon tears up. “I don’t want to hear your explanations. They are just a bunch of crap” she said frankly.

“That’s you. You never listen to other’s explanations. That’s how you go” he also said frankly.

JB loosen the grip on Jiyeon’s hand and stands there facing Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon-ah…” he sighed

“Arasso…if you want to talk, then talk now” she ordered him.

JB took a deep breath and began explaining.

“Jiyeon-ah…I know things were not the way it used to be for the two of us…” he started “…but I just want to clear things up”. He reach out from his pocket “This….” showing Jiyeon a beautiful ring. “Here…I’m giving this to you” he hands the ring to her. Jiyeon just looked at it speechless and confused on why JB is giving her the ring.

“This is my mother’s ring…she gave this to me before she passed away…” he said in a sad voice.
“I made a promise to her that I will give this to the girl I love the most and will love forever”.

“Then why are giving this to me?” she asks him, cutting him off from his speech.

JB holds Jiyeon’s left hand and inserts the ring on her ring finger. “You’re the girl I wanna spend my life with Jiyeon-ah. I’m giving this to you early in time to let you know that no matter what happens…I’ll be sure that you will be the girl  I will marry and get old with”

Jiyeon listening to what JB is saying can’t help but tear up. Not in sadness but in happiness.

“JB-ah” was all that came from Jiyeon’s mouth

JB cupped her face and looks into her eyes sincerely “I still love you dino girl” he said full of sincerity and full of love.

Jiyeon get JB’s hands off her face and looks away “You know I can’t answer you now JB-ah” she tells him.

JB reaches for her hand and holds it “I know…and I’m willing to wait”

 

______________________________________________

JB still loves Jiyeon...:))

well at least JB is willing to wait...:))