04

What Should We Finish?

The day has come to pass the project that they made.
“JB-ah…So Eun unnie is acting really weird today” Jiyeon elbowed JB who was busy finishing the project they are doing. JB didn’t mind Jiyeon and just focuses on typing.

“Seung Ho-ah…Jiyeon is looking at me like I’m something to be eaten” she say jokingly to Seung Ho.

“Hahaha…she maybe thinks you’re weird this days” he say smiling

“Wae?” she asked confusingly

“Well maybe because she got used to you always clinging on JB’s arm…and now that you’re not…maybe it’s just new to her. That’s all” he explained.

“Hahaha…I know when I cling to JB’s arm, she gets jealous” she stated

“Well she does get jealous you know…hehehe. She has this glaring thing whenever she sees you both” he showed So Eun the glare of Jiyeon and she laughed.

“Yah yah yah! JB-ah” but still JB ignored her. “Oppa…oppa” she called really wanting to get JB’s attention. Hearing Jiyeon calling him ‘oppa’ again quickly turns to her.

“Are we back together now dino girl?” his voice full of excitement.

Jiyeon is shocked by JB’s question when all she wants to tell him is about So Eun. “Yah! I’ didn’t say that” she objected.

“Then why are you calling me ‘oppa’ suddenly?” he turns face-to-face to her.

Jiyeon can feel that her cheeks are burning up and quickly turns to the other side away from JB’s sight. JB makes a little evil laugh that made Jiyeon don’t want to talk to him.

“Hey Jiyeon-ah…I was just kidding. C’mon!” JB is now the one who is trying to get her attention.

“If you won’t talk to me then I guess I have to announce to everybody that you love me” he playfully tells Jiyeon. Jiyeon gasped and quickly faces JB with a grumpy face. “Well whatever face you make you still look cute my dino girl” he pinches her cheeks. “So what were you saying earlier?” he recalled “About So Eun noona?”

Jiyeon calms down and tells JB more tamed. “Well as far as I know, she used to cling to your arms every break time and now all she does is walk with Seung Ho” she says confusingly and then pouts.

“Do you like Seung Ho?” JB made an unbelievable expression

“WHAT?? NO!! of course not” she blurted out that made the whole class turn to her.

“Hahahaha…chill dino girl”

“Aish…you know who’s the only one for me” she mumbles.

“You saying something?”

“Nothing. You’re just hearing things like ‘you’re the only one’” she talks passively.

“Oh chincha? I thought I heard someone saying that ‘jiyeon really likes you…or even she still loves you’” he bragged.

Jiyeon face palms JB “Huh! As if!”

“Oh c’mon”

“Whatever JB-ah”

 

“Ooooohhhhh…they so look cute together. The perfect couple”

“Are they back together now?”

“I think so”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

what do you think???

JB so cute...:))

another poster i made...:))