He's INCREDIBLE

The True Meaning of Love

One morning, Whinny visited again his boyfriend together with the mysterious guy. This guy is really cute, no doubt. Shinhye kept on looking them at the window. She didn’t notice the presence of her seatmate, Woori.

                “Hey, Shinhye! Are you listening to what I am saying?” Woori asked when she noticed that Shinhye is not paying attention to her.

                “Sorry, Woori, could you just repeat what you’ve said a while ago?” she apologized.

                “I’m asking if you can come with us this coming Saturday to watch a movie. It’s You’s birthday, remember?”Woori said.

                “Oh, I’ll ask first the permission of my father. Thanks for inviting.” Shinhye answered with a smile.

                “Oh, sure. By the way, you’re not paying attention to me a while ago because you’re looking at the window. What are you looking there? Can I see it?” Woori began to look at the window but Shinhye stand up to block her and think of an excuse.

                “It’s…uhm, nothing. I’m just looking at the lantern there, you know!?” she excused.

                “But there’s no lantern there?”  Shinhye think of another excuse.

                “Oh~I mean the decorations…, yes, the decorations of the other section.” Shinhye said forcing her smile.

                “Okay, don’t forget to come with us on Saturday.”  Woori reminded her.

                “Of course, I won’t if my father allowed me to come with you.” Shinhye answered, then Woori started to read her book.

                “Phew, that was too close.” Shinhye whispered to herself.

Shinhye’s POV

                Great! He’s here again. This is the third time that I saw him with Jonghyun’s girlfriend yet I still don’t know the name of this guy. Oh, he’s really cute. His eyes are stunning just like the stars at night. His smile is as beautiful as the moon in the sky. He walks gracefully like a cat. Oh…

                “Hey, Shinhye, are you all right?” Woori asked because I'm like a crazy girl smiling while looking at the window.

                “Oh, Woori, you’re here. Can I ask you something?” Finally, I had the courage to ask someone about this guy.

                “Sure, what is it?” Woori asked.

                “Do you know something about that guy standing at the front door?” I asked her without looking at the front door so that they won’t notice that we’re actually talking about them.

                “Oh, that guy with Jonghyun’s girlfriend?” I just nodded, then she started to talk.

                “He is Yonghwa. He’s one of the most popular students in this school not only because of his looks but also because he’s one of the excellent students here in Seoul Performing Arts High School. Actually, he graduated as the Valedictorian last year so I’m pretty sure that he will get the first honor award for this year.” Woori answered. I can’t believe what I’ve just heard from her. He graduated as a valedictorian last year. How impressive.

                “He’s… he’s INCREDIBLE.” I was totally surprised.

                “I know. Why did you suddenly ask?” she gradually asked me.

                “Oh, uhmm… I’m just curious about him cause I can always see him visiting here with Jonghyun’s girlfriend.” I made an excuse.

                “That’s because he’s the one and only best friend of Jonghyun. Yonghwa and Whinny belong to the same classes that’s why he’s always with her.” She explained.

                “You really know a lot, huh.” I said.

                “Of course,  we belong to the same classes last year and Yonghwa is one of my closest friends.” I was shocked when she said that Yonghwa is one of her closest friends.

                “Oh, really!? He’s one of your closest friends?” I unintentionally asked her.

                “Yes, wait a minute. Why are you curious about Yonghwa. Are you interested to him?” she started to tease me and I started to blush a bit. Good thing that she didn’t notice it.

                “No… It’s not like that. Oh~it’s already 4:00 pm, I have to go. Goodbye, Woori.” I said with smile to avoid her perceptions.

                “Okay, bye. See you tomorrow, Shinhye-ssi.” She said while waving her hand.

                When I was home, I opened my account on facebook. Now that I already know his name, I tried to search his account and type his name on the search bar hoping that he has an account on facebook. I was right, his account came out when I searched his name.

                “Am I going to add him as a friend?” I asked myself.

                “But what if he will not accept me, he doesn’t know me after all. I’m a total stranger for him. Ahhh, what should I do!? I will not able to see his profile for now.  Waahhh, Shinhye, wake up! Maybe it’s not yet the right time. I don’t want to be a stalker anyway. I will try to know him better first. Go Shinhye! I know you can do it!” I said to myself.