He's Back

The True Meaning of Love

CHAPTER 9

~Shinhye’s POV~

                I really thought the one who’s going to play the role of Romeo is Yonghwa and not this guy. I don’t even know him but I guess he’s nice. I looked and at the audience and saw Yonghwa clapping his hands but I can see the sadness within his eyes. Maybe this is not what he was expecting. Well I’m not expecting   this to happen too. I want to quit this play. I don’t want to play the role of Juliet if Yonghwa will not be my Romeo. I need to talk to him and tell him that I will not going to do this anymore. Maybe I can make him happy this way.

~Yonghwa’s POV~

                “Have you heard it? He’s back. It’s been two years!”  Jonghyun said.

                I don’t know what to say. I can’t even think in a right way. I’m still shocked for what I’ve seen a while ago. What about Woori? Did she see him?

                “He’s not supposed to be here.”

                “Who?” I looked back and saw Shinhye standing there.

                “Is it about him? Do you know him?” I know she’s talking about Minhyuk.

                “I’m sorry Shinhye but I have to go now. I need to talk to Woori.”

                “But I want to tell you something. I won’t—“ I wasn’t able to let her finish. I really need to talk to Woori. I’m really sorry Shinhye, I will talk to you later. I promise.

~Woori’s POV~

                I still can’t believe that he’s here. He went back without even informing us. This is crazy. Maybe we’re not his friends anymore. What am I doing? Why am I crying? I’m not supposed to cry because of that guy. Arrrghh.

                “Here!” Someone offered a handkerchief. This voice, I still know his voice.

                “What are you doing here?” I don’t want to look at him.

                “I’m here for good.”

                “For good? Are you sure about that? Do you really think you can leave and go back here whenever you want? Great!” I stood up, planning to leave. I’m not yet ready to talk to him but he did something that really made me shock. He hugged me from my back.

                “You don’t know how much I’ve missed you. Please listen to me. I will explain. I want you back. I want us back.” I can feel that he’s already crying, so do I.

                “Stop doing this, Minhyuk. We’re done. You ended it when you decided to leave me.”

                “I can’t live without you. Please, let’s start again.” I turned my back and looked at him.

                “Are you really insane? Start all over again? Do you really think that it’s just easy that you will leave and come back here just like nothing happened? Grow up! We’re not as young as what you think anymore!”

                “Please don’t leave me.”

                “You were the one who left me. Remember that.”

                I was about to leave when I’ve heard the words I’ve been dying to hear for two years.

                “I love you…”

                I want to go back, hug him and say how much I’ve missed him but I can’t. I’m still angry. I’m not yet ready to talk to him. I just continued walking and then I noticed that he’s already following me.

                “Please don’t follow me.” I said but he’s not listening to me so I started to run. He started to run too. I’m not looking at my way anymore because I’m looking at him. Suddenly a light coming.

                “Noooooooooooo!” I’ve heard him shout and then he pushed me. I saw him with blood all over his face.

                “I love you, always remember that.” then everything went black.