Love at First Sight?

The True Meaning of Love

Seohyun’s POV

                I was about to go home when I saw a familiar girl sitting on the stairs. I’ve heard her sobs a while ago so I decided to approach her.

                “Shinhye!? Shinhye, is that you?” I asked her, hoping that it was Shinhye, my best friend.

                The girl turned around, and then she immediately run to me and hugged me. Well, I was right, it was Shinhye, my one and only best friend. I’ve missed her and I bet she feels the same way. I missed her so much so I hugged her back. Shinhye buried her face on my shoulder. I suddenly feel a warm liquid flowing between my neck and shoulder. Yeahh,,, right, she’s crying.

                “Oh, Shinhye, why are you crying? Didn’t I tell you not to cry when I meet you again? You never change.” I remembered when I leave our former school she promised me that she will not cry when we meet again. But now, she’s already crying. I treated her as my baby sister when we were in grade school so I used to comfort her when she’s lonely or sad. I don’t want to see her crying and I promised to myself that I will be her eonni no matter what.

                “The necklace that you’ve given to me, I… I… I LOST IT. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry that I was not able to fulfil my promise to you that I will never lose it. I’m such an idiot.” She answered. Maybe, she’s thinking that I will get mad at her but I’m not that kind of person.

                ““Sshhh, don’t say that. It’s just a necklace. I’ll just buy a new one for you.” I said to stop her from crying. I walked we her and bring her to their house.

                “We’re here, I’m happy to see you again Shinhye.” I said before I leave her.

                “Me too, see you tomorrow, Seohyun~eonni!” she said with a wide smile. That smile of her, I like it when I see her smiling that way.

                “I’m glad we’re friends.” I thought.

                It’s already friday. I was about to go to my room when a group of girls blocked my way and started to smirked at me.

                “Hey,  Seohyun! How are you? Long time no see. Did you miss us?” here they are again, planning to ruin my wonderful day. Well, they actually ruined it the moment that I saw them in front of me.

                I just ignored them and walked to my room but one of them grabbed my hand.

                “So, you’re ignoring us, huh!? Are you planning to escape? Well, get ready for your punishment for ignoring us.” She was about to slap my face when someone stopped her.

                “Hey! Stop that! Do you know that you may be given a violation by the principal for bullying that girl.” A male voice told them. To my surprise, it was Yonghwa, the smartest guy in our batch together with his friends.

                “He saved me. A guy saved me for the very first time.” I thought.

                The girls immediately released my hand and run fast when they saw Yonghwa. He walked into me and extended his hand to pick me up.

                “Are you alright?” He asked.

                “Yes, I’m fine. Thanks for saving me.” I answered with a smile.

                “Yahh~Yonghwa, we need to go. We’re going to be late in our next class.” Whinny impatiently told him.

                “Well, I need to go. Next time, be careful.” He warned me and smile at me.

                That guy is really different. He’s smart, cute, and most of all he’s kind. Yaahh~what is this feeling? I never feel this way before. Is it what they call “love at first sight”? but nooo, I don’t believe in true love, anyway and I don’t know what’s the meaning of true love.

                “It’s impossible. I think I’m inlove with Yonghwa”. I thought.

~End of POV~

                Shinhye was about to go to her room when she saw her best friend, Seohyun, looking at the stairs.

                “Seohyun-eonni! What are you doing here? Are you looking for something?” Shinhye asked while looking curiously at the stairs.

                “No, Shinhye, it’s nothing.” Seohyun hesitated.

                “Oh, all right. Well, I’m going to my class now or else I’m going to be late. Bye Seohyun, see you!" Shinhye said.

                “Okay, I’ll go to your room later to fetch you. We’re going to go home early.” Seohyun told her. Shinhye nodded cheerfully.

                After the classes, Seohyun went to the room of Shinhye to fetch her.

                “Seohyun, you’re here.” Shinhye approached her.

                “Oh~Shinhye, did you wait for so long? I’m sorry.” Seohyun apologized.

                “No, it’s all right.” Shinhye said with a smile.

                While walking, Shinhye broke the silence between them.

                “Seohyun-eonni! How do you feel when you’re inlove?” Shinhye asked. Seohyun was shocked to her question. She suddenly remembered what just happened this morning.

                “Why did you suddenly asked that?” Seouhyun asked her instead of answering her question.

                “Well, I’m think I’m inlove with someone” Shinhye smiled a bit while giggling.

                “Really!? Well, I have a question for you too.” Seohyun said.

                “What is it, eonni?” Shinhye asked her.

                “What do you feel when the person you love is beside you? Do you feel like there are some butterflies inside your stomach?” Seohyun blushed

                “Yes, that’s it. Wait a minute, are you inlove with someone?” Shinhye noticed that Seohyun’s face began to red.

                “Uhhmmm, maybe!?” Seohyun answered and bit her lip.

                “Yahh-to whom?” Shinhye asked.

                “Well, I won’t tell you unless you tell me who was that lucky guy you were talking about a while ago.” Seohyun started to .

                “For now, it’s a secret first” Shinhye said, the she ran away.

                “Yaaahhhh~Shinhye, you need to tell me who’s that guy!” Seohyun followed her.

                They were like little kids chasing each other in the road and laughing.

 

What will they do if they find out that they both inlove with the same guy? Well, let's find out. =)))))))))))