My First Move

The True Meaning of Love

 

                It’s already 5:30 in the afternoon when Shinhye decided to go.

                “Mianhe, I have to go. My father must be waiting for me to go home. We have an agreement that I should be home before 6pm.” Shinhye explained to her new friends.

                “Well, I guess this is not our last meeting since we’re studying in the same school.” Yonghwa smiled at her, and then she smiled back. She was about to leave them when Woori grabbed her right hand and pushed her to the bathroom.

                “Hey, what are you doing? I really need to go now.” Shinhye glared at Woori.

                “Why didn’t you tell me that you’ve already met Yonghwa? I thought we’re friends.” Woori grouched.

                “Actually, I was also shocked when he said that we’ve met already. I didn’t know that he was the man I bumped that day, believe me!” Shinhye tried to convince her friend.

                “Well, it’s good that he already know you in the first place. Did you see how he looked at you a while ago? And the way he greeted you, I think he likes you.” Woori said while giggling.

                “You’re too inventive. By the way, I really have to go now. See you on Monday!” Shinhye blushed when Woori said the probably Yonghwa likes her too. She immediately go home with a big smile.

                Meanwhile, Jonghyun approached Yonghwa when he noticed the angelic smile in his face.

                “Hey, is there something you want to tell me?” Jonghyun asked.

                “What are you talking about?” Yonghwa tried to ignore him.

                “I’m your best friend, Yonghwa. I saw the way you look at Shinhye a while ago. You can’t hide it from me. I know there’s something in your eyes that you’re not telling me. Now, tell me, do you like her?” Yonghwa already knew that his best friend will notice it. Instead of answering Jonghyun’s question, he just smiled at him and with his smile, you’ll find the answer.

                “I knew it! You really like her, don’t you?”

                “Yahh~you already know the answer for that. I can’t stop my eyes from looking at her lovely face. I feel like I’m going to be crazy everytime I see her smile. I’ve never been like this ever since I broke up with my ex-girlfriend.” Jonghyun put his hand on Yonghwa’s shoulder.

                “Well, I’m happy for you my friend. I’m happy to see that kind of smile from your face again.” Jonghyun said.

                The next day, Yonghwa tried to open his account on facebook. It’s been a while since he checked his account. He received a message from Jonghyun. Jonghyun sent him a link. Then, below the link…

                This is the account of Shinhye. I know you want to know her more, why don’t you start from this? Good luck!!! ;)

                “Jonghyun!” Yonghwa frowned after he read the message.

                “Jonghyun has a point! Maybe, I should follow him. Well, this will be my first move.” He clicked the link that was sent by his best friend, and then he added her as a friend right away.

                On the other hand, Shinhye immediately open her account on facebook. She was planning to add Yonghwa’s account on facebook.

                “This is great! Now that we’re friends, maybe he would accept if I will send him a friend request.” She thought.

                She was really shocked when she saw Yonghwa’s name on her friend requests’ list. Of course, she accepted it. She searched the Yonghwa’s name on her chat list. He was there, he’s also online. She doesn’t know how to start the conversation. Good thing that Yonghwa started the conversation.

This is their first chat…

Yonghwa: Hi ^-^

Shinhye: Hello ^_^

Yonghwa: Thanks for accepting my friend request and for treating me as your friend. :D

Shinhye: Oh, yeah sure, it’s not a big problem. I’m happy to be your friend. Thanks for giving back to me my necklace a while ago. It’s a very important thing for me so I’m glad that I’ve already found it.

Yonghwa: Oh, it’s a pleasure for me to give it back to you.

Shinhye: Thanks for your kindness, Yonghwa. I really appreciate it :))

Yonghwa: You’re welcome and you will be always welcome :)))

Shinhye: It’s already late! My father wants me to sleep now. Good night, see you on Monday! :DD

Yonghwa: Okay, good night! Sweet dreams ^-^

                “They were right! He’s really kind.” Shinhye said to herself.