The New Beginning

The True Meaning of Love

Shinhye’s POV

                Today is the first day of school so I woke up early and eat the breakfast with my sister. This is my first day of being a freshman so I need to rush and go to school early. After eating my breakfast, I proceeded to the bathroom to take a bath. After 30 minutes, I’m done with everything and ready for school but I’m still waiting my sister.

                “Dara-eonni, can you please just move a little bit fast? We need to hurry, today is the first of school, remember? I don’t want to be late.” I said to my sister.

                “Yaaahhh~you don’t have to shout. Don’t worry, we’re not going to be late. It’s only 6:15am here in our clock, 45 more minutes before 7am so you don’t have to rush.” She told me.

                “Fine but you must still move fast. I still want to go to school early today because I don't have any friends yet, y’know. This is the first time that I will enter the Seoul Performing Arts High School so you should hurry” I answered.

                “Well, I’m done. Next time, you should learn how to wait.”She warned me. After 20 minutes...

                Okay, we’re already here in Seoul Performing Arts High School.  This is the new beginning of my life. New school, new curriculum, new challenges, new responsibilities, new teachers, new classmates, new friends, everything is new. Well, probably, I just need more time to get into it.

End of POV

                Shinhye look at the surroundings of her new school. It’s a little bit smaller compared to her previous school but it still looks better. Then, she proceeded to her class. The door is not yet open so she just sit down and listen to the group of people talking with one another. She can’t believe that these group of noisy people will going to be her classmate for this school year.

                “It seems that they really know one another, huh” Shinhye secretly whispered to herself.

                After a few minutes, someone came and opened the door. Afterwards, their adviser arrived and introduced herself.

                “Good morning, everyone. My name is Yoon Soo-ssi and I’m going to be your adviser for this school year.” As she write her name on the board.

                “Now that I’ve already introduced myself, each of you should also introduce yourself to everyone. Let’s start from you, young lady” she pointed at the girl wearing an eyeglass in front of Shinhye.

                “A pleasant morning to each and everyone, my name is Jiyoun.  I hope this will going to be a wonderful school year for us.” She said with a soft voice.

                After the discussion, she found out that most of her classmates came from the same school.  Shinhye is not an approachable type of person so it is difficult for her to make some friends. She was too shy to talk with them.

                “This is going to be HARD” she said to herself

Shinhye’s POV

                After eating my lunch, someone finally approached me.

                “Oh~hi! You’re Park Shin Hye, right?” I just nodded and smiled at her.

                “Well, my name is Victoria. I don’t have any friends yet because I came from a different school. Would you like to go home with me later?” she asked me.

                “Sure, why not? I also want to recognize you more and be my friend” I answered.

                Victoria is my first friend in school. After several days, I started to have a conversation with my other classmates. Jonghyun was elected as a president in our class. As the days passed, I noticed something about our president. There are two persons who always visiting him in our room every lunch, a boy and a girl. I found out that one of these persons is his girlfriend, Whinny. But who’s that guy with her?