......

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

When Daehyun took you to that special place you were hugged to death, by two little kids. Your eyes widened and you hugged them back. "Jay and Sora," you said with a smile. "Unnie! Annyeong," Sora said waving at you. You pinched her cheeks. They were both big, well, more likely grew 2 inches or 3. "You both are so big now." Jay nodded like he was cool. "I want to be like hyung." Daehyun smiled proud. 

Then you and Daehyun, Sora and Jay went out to play for awhile. "So is unnie and Oppa dating now?" Sora asked and your eyes widened. "She's only five or something and she knows about dating," you said with your arms crossed. Daehyun nodded and slipped his arms around your waist and put his chin on your shoulder. "Neh. Your unnie is now my girlfriend," he said and Sora squealed like a pig. 

"So cute," she said and you smiled at her cuteness. Jay and Daehyun just did their hand shake, which made you laugh at that. "I knew Unnie and Oppa will be together," Sora said with a proud smile. "Yah! I thought I told you that they were going to," Jay said and you laughed at them. "You guys were both right, okay," you told them and they nodded. "Noona knows how to solve problems. You're so smart," Jay said and you nodded. "Smartest one in school."

"Wahh..chinja?" Sora and Jay said in amazement. You nodded, "If you want to be smart like me, you got to study hard." "Noona is my inspiration to be smart then," Jay said and you smiled. "Sorry Daehyun." you said to him and he looked at you confused. "Huh?" you shook your head at him. 

------------------------------------------------

"Unnie, I'm hungry!" Sora whined, while swinging your hand. You smiled at her. "You want to go eat," you said and she nodded with a smile. "Daehyun Oppa, lets go eat pleasee!" you said to him and Daehyun raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Sure," he said to you. You and Sora ran to the nearest restuarant and sat down. "Girls," Jay said shaking his head and Daehyun nodded. "I agree with you buddy."

"Pali!" you and Sora shouted at Daehyun and Jay. They had their heads down, since they didn't want to get embarassed by you two. They sat across from you and Sora. The waiter came and you all ordered food to eat.

When the food came, you fed Sora like she was a baby. Sora opened and you placed the food in to eat. "There." She smiled, so did you. Daehyun just looked at you in amusement. "Jay, opened your mouth," you told him, but he shook his head. "Noona, you're embarassing me," he said and looked down. You pouted. "Fine," you said and ate your food. "Where's my food?" Daehyun said like a little kid.

"Oppa, what happened to you?" Sora looked at him funny. Jay had his eyes widened. "Yah! Hyung, did you get infected by the little kid syndrome," Jay said and started to check his eyes. You chuckled at those two. "Oppa, you shouldn't act like a little kid, it doesn't match you," you said to him with a smile on your face. Daehyun pouted, which made you stuck some food in his mouth. "Happy?" he nodded and Jay just looked at his hyung in disapproval. 

"Wah...I thought I was crazy, but I think you guys are crazy," Jay said and you stuck some food in his mouth. "Don't want you to starve," you said and Sora nodded. "Yeah, Oppa. Unnie cares about you a lot, just look at her feeding you," Sora said and you patted her head. "Come on, lets eat before they have to go," Jay said and Sora nodded. You and Daehyun fed each other and then the kids. 

People walking by would be jealous of you two, you both were so lovey dovey that the girls in the couple would punch their boyfriends to be lovey dovey like Daehyun. You would chuckle at their reaction, and Dehyun snuggled his head in your neck. "No wonder why I love you," he said and you blushed at his comment. "Pabo." 

When you all finished, you and Daehyun took Jay and Sora back home. "Aww...I wanted to stay with them longer," you told Daehyun and he smiled. "We can always visit them, whenever we have time," he said and you nodded. You and Daehyun walked hand in hand, your head was on his shoulder, you both were smiling. "Pabo." he said and you looked at him. "Why are you imitating me," you said and he stuck his tongue out at you. "Well, because you're so fun to make fun of," he said and pinched your nose. "Yah." he chuckled at your cuteness. 

He then hugged you close to him, where you stayed frozen. "Don't leave me. Even if you have to go with your parents, promise me you won't leave me. I will always protect you, but I all I need is you beside me to keep going forever," he said and you gripped his shirt tight. You could feel the warmth from him, his words were meaningful and truthful. "Daehyun, no matter what. I don't think i can leave you," you said to him with a smile on your face. Daehyun smiled and then looked up at the moon. *Umma and Appa, hope you both are watching. She's the one.* 

----------------------------------------------------

Your walk home was beautiful and romantically. If time would stop, it would be the perfect moment, but no. Everything has to move on. From this day onward, many things were involved in your life. 

------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3333