Love Advice

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

 

You  were so unsure of staying in Himchan’s room.  You had your hands clasped iin front of you, you were looking around his room to see if anything bad was going to happen to you. “Come sit,” he said and pointed to his chair. You nodded and followed he said. 

“So what’s your problem today?” he said and and then stood up. You looked at him weird. “Ah, there they are.” He grabbed his glasses off of his desk and wore them, sitting on his bed. You scratched your head at him and he got out a notepad and pen.

“Are you dealing with a love crisis?” he said and you dazed away for a moment. “Uhh..I don’t think you should call it a love crisis. It’s more of a crush, who’s always there for me.” Himchan wrote what you said down and nodded. “Ah. I see.”

“Are you feeling any pain?” he asked and you narrowed your eyes at him. “Why would I feel pain? It’s not any heart pain, I’m feeling. It’s the pain of guilt of telling L.joe that I don’t like him. And I don’t know.” When himchan heard that, he looked up at you. * L.joe?*

You face palmed yourself and Himchan came towards you, grabbed your hand and looked at you with sincere eyes. “Joyeon, I know you think of me as a erted oppa, but just know that. Even though you like someone, you know I will support you.” You blinked at him.

“Oppa, can you take your hands off and what do mean?” Himchan took his hands off of yours and smiled. “Daehyun is a great guy, so  I don’t think he’ll hurt you.” You were now blushing like crazy, when Himchan said that. “W-what? How’d you know?” You covered your face with your hands, to cover your blushing face.

“Hey, don’t expect the dumb one to think that I don’t know anything.  I’m actually the smart one when it comes to looovvveeee.” He sung and you rolled your eyes and then he looked at you. “Okay, well here’s the advice. Do you want the advices I’ve come up with?” you looked at him with a blank face.

“Okay, number 1: you can go to him and confess to him or number 2, which is my favorite. You can go, pull his collar and make his face be right in front of you. Then you kiss him right on the spot, and then confess with an ‘I Love You.” You blinked at him.  “If I were you, you should go with the second choice,” he said and you scratched your head. 

“No. I’m good. I’ll go with the first one,” you said slowly backing to the door. “What! My advices were g-“ Then someone barged in and it was Yongguk. “HIMCHAN!” he shouted and charged right past you, towards him.  You blinked at him and rolled your eyes.

“What’d you do to Joyeon,” Yongguk grabbed his shoulder. Himchan looked at you and then at Yongguk. Himchan grabbed his shoulder and pulled his face towards Himchan’s and your eyes widened.  You covered your eyes.

“What are you doing?” Yongguk said blinking and Himchan smiled pointing to you. Advice, really? Shouldve came to me instead *yongguk thought.  “That’s how you do it?” Himchan said and your eyes were still covered. Yongguk pushed Himchan off the bed and called your name.

“Come here, baby,” yongguk said and walked towards him, with your eyes closed. "Yes, Oppa." He patted you to sit besides him, he chuckled at your cuteness. You sat down and Yongguk faced you, Himchan stood up slowly and sat besides Yongguk. Yongguk grabbed your hands off of your face, with a big smile. "Never ask for advice from that big crackhead there," Yongguk said motioning to Himchan, who was combing his hair with his hand.

"Wha?!" Himchan said and looked the other way. "His advices never works, it only works for him not anyone," Yongguk said and you nodded. "Could tell, by his player instincts," you said and Yongguk patted your head. "You learned well from me," he said and you gave him a proud smile. "Okay, well tell me your problem." 

You cleared your throat and looked at your oppa. "Well, I don't know what to do, since the 'GUY' makes me want to die on the spot basically," you said and Yongguk his fake beard. "Well, you don't have to say guy, you can say Daehyun." he said and that made your eyes widened. "How do you both know?!" you grabbed your head, like you were going crazy. Yongguk looked at you crazy. "It's not that hard to know." "Oh." was all you said and blinked. 

"Okay, well where was I? Oh yeah, well I know you like him and he likes you. Just confess to him and everything will be okay," he said and you sighed. "You and Himchan said that. I feel weird doing it though," you said and Yongguk looked at Himchan with a surprised look. "Impressive from a player's advice," Yongguk said and Himchan smiled cutely. "Ew, Stop your cuteness, its killing me," Yongguk said covering his eyes and Himchan's smile faded. 

"I look cute right, Joyeon," he asked you and you looked at him, then away. "yeah..uh..sure," you said and Himchan walked away. "I'm leaving." Then the door closed, you and Yongguk laughed and high fived each other. "It's so much fun messing with him," he said and you nodded, but then Himchan stuck his head back in the room. "Yah! Don't laugh at me!" he shouted and Yongguk grabbed a pillow and threw it at the door. Himchan closed it and the pillow it the door. "Missed!" Himchan said stucking his head back in, sticking out his tongue. -THUMP!-

"OWW!!" Himchan whined in pain. "Oppa, what'd you throw anyways?" Yongguk shrugged. "Don't know." you just nodded and walked to the door. "Well, thank you oppa for you umm...advice," you said and Yongguk raised a hand. You walked out the door to see Himchan leaning on the wall. You looked at the floor and spotted an apple, you picked it up and looked at it. "Himchan Oppa, you have a hard head," you said smiling and threw it at Himchan, who caught it.

"SOO YOU WERE THE ONE, WHO HURT MY HANDSOME HEAD," he pointed at the apple. "Hyung, you sound stupid right now!" Jongup shouted and you chuckled. *Such a happy family* you thought. "Now time to do what's right?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY WELL.... i'm really happy-ish, since I went from 83-89 subbies! My goal is to get around 100 and then more, but I dont think that will happen so yeah! COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <33