Meeting Them

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

Daehyun grabbed your hand with his right, while the flowers were in your hands. You sniffed them and smiled, which made Daehyun smile alittle. You squeezed his hand to know that you were there if you needed him. He looked at your hands and smiled alittle more then he guide you to his parents grave.

There in front of you was Daehyun's parents grave. You gulped and looked at Daehyun. He took a deep breath and let your hand go, where he went and kneeled down in fronnt of his parents. "Umma...appa," he called out. You looked at him then at the picture of his parents. You were amazed at how good looking they looked.

"Umma...appa..I came to visit you both and I brought someone else," daehyun said and looked at you. He motioned you to come and kneel besides him. You were shy at first, but when Daehyun grabbed your hand everything relaxed. "Uhh..Mr. & Mrs. Jung. Annyeonghaeseyo Yoo Jooyeon-imnida," you said and bowed alittle. You the placed the flowers in your hand in front of their tombstone.

"Omma-nim, how are you? And appa? I have been living with the guys for so long. Thank you for bringing them in my life and this crazy girl here too." He looked at you, you smiled a little and looked at the picture. "Its been so long since i ve seen you both. It hurts a lot." Daehyun held back his tears from falling, which he stood up and walked away.

"D-daehyun," you called but he was far from you. He stopped and wiped his tears that were falling. You looked back at his parents. "Mianhae for Daehyun's behavior. Oh..yeah, I'm not Daehyun's girlfriend. I'm just a friend," you smiled. "Thank you for letting him be in my life. I don't know but I guess he's different than anyone else," you stopped and looked at the ground. Then you bowed. "Kamsahamnida. I will be going." You stood up and bowed for the last time before leaving.

When you walked to Daehyun, you placed a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and you can tell that he was crying. You just stood there blank at this side of him. You placed his head on your shoulder. You patted his back. "I will always be here for you whenever you need it," you said to him. Just like that Daehyun cried harder, gripping onto your shirt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After it seems like 15 minutes, Daehyun let you go and he turned away not  wanting you to see him like that. You looked at him worried. "Daehyun?" He wiped his tears and then walked ahead. "Lets go," he said coldly and you sighed. *Now he's back to the cold him* you thought and Daehyun turned his head to see you looking at the ground.  *Mianhae, Jooyeon, I can't let you see me like that ever.* he thought and walked ahead. You looked up and saw him walking away, which made you walk slowly behind him.

The walk was really akward, you had your hands in front of you, and you were behind Daehyun, which he would look back just in case you were still there. *What should I do now?* he thought, but then your phone ranged.

"Yobeseyo? Oh, Yongguk Oppa. I'm with Daehyun Oppa right now, waeyo?" you froze, by what Yongguk said, which made Daehyun look at you. "Neh, we'll be there in a bit," you said and closed your phone. You sighed and walked away from Daehyun. "Does she not want to talk to me?" he said and scratched his head.

You were shocked by what Yongguk said. "Come home. Zelo and Nana needs to tell you something." When you heard Nana, you didn't want to go back home. You just wanted to run away from what was happening. You just walked and walked until you were in front of the house, with Daehyun behind you. "What are we doing here?" Daehyun asked and you ignored him, by walking to the door and opening it.

You took a deep breath and walked in the room. When you got to the livingroom, you saw everyone sitting on the coach, but Himchan was standing with his arms crossed. Nana had a smirk on her face and Zelo couldn't even look at you in the face. You gulped and walked to the coach and sat down. "I'm here," you said not looking at anyone.

Yongguk nudged Zelo, which Zelo looked at his hyung and then at you. He stood up and went in front of you, which made you look at him with a blank face. "Jooyeon, mianhae," he said with a whisper. You closed your eyes not wanting to hear what he wanted to say. He took sides with Nana, she faked everything. *I am not a . I was never a * you thought gripping the end of your skirt. "Louder, Zelo," youngjae shouted and Zelo cringed at his voice.

"Mianhae, Jooyeon!" he shouted, which made you look up at him. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier." he got down to his knees and that made you surprised. "Zelo! What are you doing! Get up!!" you said to him, but he wouldn't. "I'm sorry for siding with Nana," he said and you bit your lip. "I know what you did was wrong, but it was your idea. It doesn't matter anyways. I don't want history to repeat itself again," you mumbled the last part.

Nana observed you closely and smirked. *What a naive girl I see in front of me. Everyone cares for her so much, I wonder what they like about her. She looks nothing like me, but why do they care so much about her?* she thought and then walked to Zelo, where she grabbed his shoulder to make him stand up. You just glared at Nana, when she grabbed Zelo like that.

"Are you okay," she asked Zelo, by his face, which disgusted you. The others also were disgusted by what she was doing. Zelo just nodded and you had to look away from those two. "Zelo, are you and her going out?" Yongguk asked and Zelo looked at his hyung. Yongguk knew what the answer was, he laughed like an idiot in front of you and the others. Jongup grabbed Zelo's collar and pushed Nana away. "Don't tell me you are? Don't tell me she brainwashed you?" Zelo pushed Jongup's hands away from his collar.

"Hyung it's not your love life, so just leave me alone," Zelo said and helped Nana up and they walked out of the house. You blinked at what was happening. *What happened to Zelo? This morning he was fine, but what happened* you thought. "I told him so many times to stay away from her," Himchan said and you were still confused. "Zelo was with us the last 5 days, but how?" you mumbled. Yongguk punched the wall, which made a big hole in there.

"Stop it!" you shouted at Yongguk. He turned to you and sighed. "Nana is a bad influence, she's taking Zelo away from us. The one we love the most is in her hands now," he said and everyone left the room, except you. You sat back down on the coach looking at the ground. *Is it because of me, she's doing this? Why?*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM ADDICTED TO BABY STEPS BY TAETISEO! A BEAUTIFUL SOOOONNGGGG!!!
COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <33