Visit To Zelo

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

 

When you finished cooking, you had to help feed some of the BAP oppas, since some of them were hurt from what happened. "Say ah, Daehyun Oppa," you said and he looked at you,like you were stupid. "Please. You need to eat or you will starve," you said and he softened. *She cares for me* Daehyun opened his mouth and you smiled. "There." you stood up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Yongguk asked and you looked at him. "I'm going to stay with Zelo for tonight," you said and Yongguk nodded. "Someone has to go with her," Jongup said. Himchan's head swiftly lit up and raised his hand. "I volu-" "Daehyun! Go!" Youngjae shouted and pointed to the door. "Why do I have to go?" he said and Jongup came behind him. "I don't want ert hyung to go with her, you know what I mean," Jongup said and Daehyun nodded, getting the idea. 

You turned to see Daehyun behind you. "Oh Oppa, what a-" "I wanted to come see Zelo too," he said and you just blinked. "Okay, lets go." you said and Daehyun opened the door for you to go first. You smiled and thanked him. From behind, Youngjae, Jongup, Yongguk, and Himchan were observing carefully on your actiones. "What are they saying?" JOngup said. 

"Ooo...Oppa, I think I like you. OMANA, what did I just say," Yongguk said with a high girly voice. "Chinja?! She said that," Jongup said with a concern face on. "No, she said. Pali, we should leave before the others suspect something. I think I love you," Youngjae said with a high voice and Jongup scratched his head. "No, she said. 'I think I like Himchan Oppa better. I know we are meant to be, so stop making my heart feel this way," Himchan said, Yongguk and Youngjae looked at him weird. "No." Then they left Himchan alone there and went to finish their food.

You and Daehyun’s walk to school was really weird and quiet. His eyes widened when he saw a guy on bike coming, listening to music. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his arms. Your eyes widened when you noticed you were in his arms. “You should watch yourself,” he said and you broke apart from him.

You looked shyly, since blush was creeping up onto your face. Daehyun smiled, but then groaned in pain, because of his bruise. You turned to him and touched his face. “You okay?” he nodded and smiled, which made you blink. * I love this when you’re worried, Joyeon* he thought. Then you left and walked ahead of him.

For the next 15 minutes, you and Daehyun were having fun pushing each other, or flirting? When you arrived to the hospital, you opened the door to Zelo’s room and saw IV needles going through his arm. You sighed and sat down besides him. Daehyun came along and sat besides you, where you leaned your head on his shoulder.

“Zelo-ah,” you said to him. You couldn’t even look at him straight without crying. “Mianhae for you putting you in a state like this. I out afterwards when I heard you were in acoma.” You sighed and held his hand. “When will you come back. I wanna see the happy and smiley you now.” You cried and Daehyun pulled you into his arms. “Mianhae, Zelo. Come back to us.”

--------------------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <33333

SHORT UPDATE SINCE I'M IN SCHOOL!