Me No Likey

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

 

The next day, you were released from the hospital. You were still sad that Zelo was still in the hospital, you didn't want to leave, but you had to. If you had one wish, that wish would be to switch places with Zelo, so you can suffer the pain instead of Zelo, who was one year younger than you. The others stayed with Zelo, while Daehyun walked you home. It was really quiet and weird, after last night. You still couldn't think right after what happened. 

"Jooyeon," someone called and you turned around and so did Daehyun. *That jerk, why does he always have to come around* L.joe ran and stopped besides you. "Mianhae, I heard what happened," he said and you looked at him weird. "How'd you find out?" you blinked at him. L.joe gave you a small smile and rubbed the back of his neck. "Your Oppa told me," he said and you thought of Youngjae right away. "Ah, okay."

"What are you doing here anyways, L.joe Oppa," you said to him. "Bwoh!? You don't want me here," he said and you shook your head. "Aniya. I was just asking," you said and he just nodded. "I see you want to spend the day with your other friend, instead of me," he said and looked at Daehyun. Daehyun raised an eyebrow and you looked at him and then at L.joe. "Why would you think of that? Oh and Daehyun Oppa, meet Lee Byunghyun AKA L.joe," you said grabbing Daehyun's hand and pulled him besides you. 

L.joe looked at the interaction of you and Daehyun. He saw the hand pulling thing between you two. *Is something going on here that I don't know of?* he thought and you elbowed Daehyun in the stomach. He eyed you evilly, but you ignored him. Daehyun bowed and then looked away, which was weird. "You call that introducing each other," you hissed at him. L.joe smiled at you. You looked at him and remembered that warm, cute smile that he would always give you. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo L.joe-imnida. I think you probably know me already," L.joe said holding his hand out for Daehyun to shake it, but he ignored it. L.joe just looked at his hand and slowly put it besides him. You facepalmed yourself. *Pabos.* you thought and sighed. "Are you okay," L.joe asked worriedly and you gave him a small smile. 

"I'm fine," you said and he eyed you weirdly. "You sure?" you nodded right away. "Wanna walk home with us?" you asked. *No.* Daehyun wanted to say. You smiled and then walked ahead. Daehyun rolled his eyes. Well, as you can see...Daehyun was filled with jealousy and hate right now. He wanted to rip L.joe's head off and keep you for himself. His eye was twitching just by seeing you and L.joe laughing at each other. 

You turned around to see Daehyun walking alone. You then went besides him and linked arms with him, which shocked him and L.joe. "I don't want Daehyun Oppa lonely either, so he's gonna stay besides me and talk with us, okay Byunghyun Oppa," you said with a smile. L.joe just nodded. He didn't like the idea of Daehyun being here, but since you were smiling, everything is fine. *I feel so special now. No wonder why I fell for her* Daehyun thought and smiled with pride.

For the long walk home, it was a happy feeling to you, but to the boys it was filled with jealousy and wanting to kill the other one. "Thank you Byunghyun Oppa for walking home with us," you smiled and waved at him. "You're not inviting me in your house," he said and you thought for awhile. You opened your mouth, but Daehyun already shoved you inside the house. "No." Daehyun closed the door and you looked at him with your hands on your hips. 

"Freak, why did you do that?!" you said to him and Daehyun looked at you, with those big brown eyes, which made you melt. *Those eyes. I want to kill him so bad right now* you thought and snapped out of your thought. Daehyun ignored you and went to his room. *Jealous freak* you walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup and filled it with orange juice. 

"I think I'm in love with OJ," you said with a smile and turned around to see Daehyun leaning on the door. You jumped and put a hand over you heart. "You freak! Stop scaring me, you freak," you said and put the cup away. Daehyun walked towards you with a straight face. You felt weird watching him walking towards you. "What are you doing?" you said stepping back, whenever he took a step forward. Then you felt the wall behind you, you looked at it and closed your eyes. *What is he doing? Doesn't he know, that I know Taekwondo* you thought. 

Then you felt his breath on your neck, which made your heart race like crazy. "W-w-w-what are you doing?" you stuttered. "Hmm.." he said. You put your hands on his chest to push him back, but he held them. Now it looks like you two were making out in the corner...which is kind of weird. "Me no likey him," Daehyun said and you blinked. *Huh?* you thought. 

The door opened and Yongguk rubbed his eyes. Him and Youngjae were walking to the kitchen to get some food to eat, since the food in the hospital were expensive to pay and they weren't paitients....or they were too lazy. When they arrived in the kitchen, there eyes almost bulged out of their heads. There you were with Daehyun.....yeah. It looked like you two were making out, but from the other side or close up, you were struggling to push him away. 

You turned and your eyes widened to see Yongguk and Youngjae. Youngjae coughed and Daehyun let go of you and cleared his throat. Youngjae was glaring Daehyun down, like he was a hunter trying to kill a deer. They turned to you, you had your arms crossed and looked away. "Just when I get home. I'm gonna get into a lot of trouble," you muttered. Daehyun heard you and chuckled slightly. 

"I knew you two were going to be together," Youngjae said and patted Daehyun's shoulder. Your mouth hanged and you looked at your cousin, like he was stupid. *I thought cousins were supposed to save them from rapists* you thought and facepalmed yourself. "Why am I a Yoo?" Yongguk came and kissed your cheek and moved you aside from the fridge and started to get food. 

"Life is no fair." you said outloud and stomped to your room, but stopped. "I don't like that DAEHYUN FREAK!" you shouted and continued stomping to your room. "She totally digs you," Youngjae said and Daehyun smiled. *I know she does* he thought and shook his head with a smile on it.

------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3