Cousinly Bond

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

While, you were sleeping, Youngjae walked back downstairs to the livingroom, where he knew that he will be shot at with questions. Youngjae sighed and went to the coach, where Zelo and Jongup were sitting at. When he looked up, he saw all the members look at him, except Daehyun, since he was out somewhere...which they really don't know. It was all quiet, within a few seconds. No eyes left Youngjae, but he kept fidgeting, since he hates being the one stared at.

"Hyung, is that girl really your cousin? She looks so pretty and beautiful, but you...uhh..."Zelo scratched his head, trying to think of something nice not to offend Youngjae's feelings. Youngjae turned his head and squinted at the maknae. "So your saying I'm ugly? That just breaks my heart," he said back to Zelo, feeling offended. Jongup in the middle, just looked at the two people fighting.

"Eh, Youngjae-ah," Yongguk called his name, which made him froze in place. *Ani, I don't want to get his burning glare of death* he thought and gulped. He slowly turned his head and gave a small smile. "Y-Y-Ye?" There it was! YONGGUK'S BURNING GLARE OF DEATH staring right at Youngjae. "HYUNG! Your eyes are killing me!" Youngjae started to shrivel to the ground, which made everyone look at him really weird.

"Yah! Smartass, why are you on the ground? What's wrong with my eyes anyways? Nevermind, well, what is your cousin doing here anyways?" Yongguk said to Youngjae, who quickly stood up and straightened himself. He cleared his throat and looked at the leader hyung. "Hyung, my cousin will be staying with us for the next 3 months. HEr parents are going to be in Rome and yeah," Youngjae said and looked away. He had many more to say, but that wouldn't be the Youngjae they see everyday.

Himchan came and put his face right next to Youngjae's. "Can your cousin and I? You know what." he said pointing to himself. Youngjae pushed his face away and Himchan fell to the ground. "Never! You erted freak! I will never let her go out with you! SHEESH!" Youngjae blew his cheeks. Jongup looked at his hyung in amusement.

"I didn't know hyung was this caring!" Jongup blurted out loud, which soon Youngjae glared at him. Yongguk coughed out loud enough for everyone to sit and look at their handsome leader. Yongguk rubbed his chin, like he was a king. "Anything more to say Youngjae. I know you have more." *I love teasing the smartass in this house* yongguk thought and tried to hide his smile.

Youngjae clenched his hands in a fist and went to his hyung. "Hyung! Yes, I care about my cousin. I miss her a lot and I don't want her to get abandon like she has for the next 3 months. Is that good? Because I think it's good!" Youngjae shouted, which made Yongguk raise his eyebrow and smile in amusement. SOon he claaped, which made Youngjae confused. The others were confused too, when they saw their hyung clapping like a freak. 

Soon out of nowhere, Daehyun comes in limping. All of them turned their attention to Daehyun, where he sat at the end of the coach. "Hey, you. WHat happened to you?" youngjae asked and Daehyun glared at him. *Your stupid cousin, kicked me on the shin. It hurts like crap and I feel like I'm dying! * he mentally screamed in his mind. Youngjae already shook his head and crossed his arm. *My dear cousin, you will have to apologize sincerely to the handsome one in our house* he thought and sighed.

"We finally know Youngjae's weakness!!!" Yongguk blurted out loud and started laughing like a freak. Youngjae's eyes widened. "Bwoh?! Weakness...what does this mean?" Youngjae then looked at his hyung. "You won't dare hurt her!" Yongguk stopped and looked at Youngjae confused. "Mwoh? I was talking about like joking and teasing. You know, what I mean." Yongguk said and Youngjae looked at his hyung stupid, while shaking his head.

"Well, everyone go to sleep," Yongguk dismissed everyone, but stopped and looked at Youngjae. "Better protect your cousin's innocent mind from Himchan if I were you," he said before he went to his room. Youngjae blinked and forgot all about that erted freak. "Aish...I will deal with him tomorrow morning!" He mumbled to himself, while walking to his room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, you smiled in your sleep.  * I can sense the sunshine* you thought and slowly opened your eyes. There was light streaming from your white curtains. You stretched in your bed, before getting out to feel the cold weather. You then went to the window and opened it like cinderella. *Beautiful* you thought and then went to your suitcase to find your iPod Touch and speakers for it.

"Aish, where is it?" you said to yourself while looking for it, which you found it right besides you. *Psh..where was i?* you grabbed it and placed it on your desk. You plugged in your iPod Touch and then Apink's 'Yeah' was on. You started jumping up and down, like a little kid.

~I like you so much yeah, yeah~

You went to the bathroom singing and dancing to it. You tied your hair up in a messy bun, and washed your face. WHen you were brushing your teeth, you held your toothbrush like it was a microphone, but the stuff from your mouth was coming out, so you quickly spit and rinsed your mouth.

(B.A.P's floor)

WHen they heard music, Jongup covered himself with a pillow and whined in his sleep. Daehyun, grabbed all the blankets and covered himself with it, soon he grabbed the pillow and placed it over his face. Within seconds, Daehyun fell to the floor, being disturbed the music. *I will seriously kill Youngjae*

Zelo in his sleep started to move to teh sound of the music. Soon, his eyes opened and when he heard Apink, he started to fanboy, since he liked Apink, kind of. *Yeah, yeah* then he plopped back down on his bed and fell asleep.

When Yongguk and Himchan heard the music, Himchan snuggled in his blanket and smiled. Yongguk moved his nose around, his sleep was getting disturbed. "YOUNGGGJJAEEE!!!!" he shouted and shot straight up. Youngjae fell off his bed with a -OOMF- slowly stood up and scratched his head. "Why am I hearing Apink?" he said and slowly got up, then to your room.

When he got to your room he knocked on your door tiredly. You went to open it and was surprised that Youngjae was tehre. "Oppa?" you asked and you thought for awhile and then went to turn off the music. "Mianhae," you said walking back to the door, but when you looked, there was no oppa. You turned to your bed and saw Youngjae sleeping on it. "Pabo!" you said and went to organize your stuff.

You neatly folded your clothes from your suitcase, and carefully placed your pictures on the floor. WHen you finished unpacking, you placed the 3 pictures on your desk, which you smiled at them. Then you went to place your clothes in the closet, which your mouth opened by how big it was. *These rich bastards* you thought and set your clothes in a drawer that was in the closet.

When you got out, you clapped your hands clean and looked at Youngjae. You quietly tiptoed to him and started poking his big cheeks. "Yah, Jooyeon-ah, if you don't stop. I will seriously tickle you to death," he threatened with his eyes closed. You chuckled, ignoring the threat you poked his cheeks again. With that, Youngjae's eyes opened and he started attacking you with tickles. You squealed and started to run, but Youngjae tackled you the floor and was ontop of you. 

"I warned you!" he said and started tickling you, which you started laughing like a crazy person. "O-o-ppa sttoopp! I need to go pee!" you said, but he didn't. "OPPA! Get off! I need to go pee!" you shouted and then kicked him off of you and you ran to the bathroom. Youngjae was on the ground rubbed his poor head. "She really did need to go pee."

---------------------------------------------------

"WHy can't those two shut up!!!" Yongguk shouted, while trying to cover his ears with the pillows, but no use, until there was a big thump and silence. *Perfect* "Himchan-ah," Yongguk called out, but no answer. "Go make us some breakfast." No answer or movement. "Himchan!?" he called out and opened one eye. He sat up and saw Himchan's bed empty. *! That erted dude* Yongguk ran out of bed and to your room.

Stomps could be heard from where Yongguk was running. *I give up!* Daehyun thought and slowly woke up. "I can;t ever sleep in the same house as those two." Jongup grabbed his pillow and walked to where your room was. Zelo, tiredly walked like a zombie to your room also.

You washed your hands and turned around to see your door, suddenly opened. To your surprise, it was a handsome dude, but he had a erted look in his eyes. You gulped and bowed. "Youngjae Oppa?! What is he doing here?" you said outloud, which Youngjae came to your bathroom door, with his eyes widened. Himchan slammed the door shut and locked it.

"YAH! WHat are you doing?!" you shouted at him. Himchan gave you a erted smile. *ERT* you thought and then looked around to find anything that was useful. "HIMCHAN!!! DON'T TOUCH HER! OR I WILL BEAT YOUR INTO PIECES!" you heard Youngjae yell. You turned to Himchan, who was walking towards you really slow.

You turned and saw your toothbrush, you grabbed it and pointed it at him. "I'm not afraid to use this!" you shouted at him, which made him chuckle. "A pretty girl like you, should become my girlfr-" "KIM HIMCHAN!!! I AM COUNTING TO 3! IF YOU DON'T GET OUT! I'M GONNA KICK THIS DOOR DOWN AND BEAT YOU UP!" he heard Yongguk's voice, which suddenly made him scared. *When did he know I was here* he thought and then looked at you.

You looked like an innocent, lost puppy, who needed to be hugged. He reached out his arms for you, but you shook your head. "3.............2......" "Hyung, what's with the rackus?" Zelo said and slowly made his way to your bed. Where he plopped down and fell asleep. Jongup came in after and laid on top of Zelo, and well Daehyun, he sat on the bed and looked at the ground like he was dead.

"Yah! Get out! Go to sleep..aish whatever. 3.........2...........1" Yongguk kicked the door down and there was Himchan on the ground, with his hands behind his back. "Woah! What happened?!" Youngjae asked and then smiled. "Nice job, you went up to level 4 already?" you smiled and nodded. Soon everyone's heads peeked in to the bathroom, to see their erted hyung on the floor. *Nicceeee!* "First girl to beat up Hyung!"Zelo shouted and ran out of your room with his hands up.

Jongup smiled and went back to your bed. Daehyun, well he was still pissed you kicked his shin. He got a big bruise from it, but was impressed. You then let go of Himchan and let the scary dude take him. He came and grabbed Himchan by the ear. "You are in big trouble, mister." He pulled them out of the bathroom and soon out of your room. Youngjae smiled and high 5'ed you.

"Nice job!!! Give your oppa a hug," he said and you raised an eyebrow. "Seriously, I think I'm too old to get hugs," you said and walked out of the bathroom and to your bed to see Jongup asleep on your bed. You pointed at him and then at Daehyun, who was sitting on your bed. You thought and then walked out of your room.

"Where is she going?" Daehyun asked from behind his mask. "Molla, we may never know. THAT'S WHY SHE'S MY COUSIN!" Youngjae shouted and ran after you. Daehyun rolled his eyes. * Cousins my * He laid back on your bed, but bumped his head on the wall. "Ow. I'm leaving."

------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd chapter is up!! THANK YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE SUBSCRIBING! I LOVE YOU!!!! AHHHH!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

BTOB IS THE BOMB. But B.A.P is still my number one group, who debuted this year!!!