Smile

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

You woke up to see Daehyun besides you, you sat up remembering what happened last night. You slowly made your way to the bathroom to do your morning routine. You were also happy that it was a weekend, the days that you don't have to see Zelo as much as before. When you came back out, you were surprised to see a half asleep Daehyun sitting up on your bed. He was somehow munching in his sleep. You chuckled and put your hair up in a bun, before waking him up.

You went besides him and poked his cheek, where he laid down on your bed. You laughed and a smile appeared on your face. "Jooyeon, are you okay?" Youngjae asked walking in and saw you poking Daehyun's face, with a smile on your face. Youngjae pointed at you, he turned around looking if anyone was witnessing this. "A-a-are you smiling?" you looked around to see, who he was pointing at. You pointed to yourself and he nodded. "Ah, molla? I don't see my face everyday," you said with a smile on your face.

"O-O-OMo! She's smiling again. What is wrong with me?" Youngjae said and walked back out the door, but he bumped into the wall, which made him rub his back like an old grandpa. You laughed at him. "What is wrong with me? Am I imagining things? She's laughing," he said and next thing you know Jongup's head poked in. Jongup's face lit up into a smile and you waved at him.

"MY BABY JOOYEON IS BACKKK!!!" Himchan shouted, which made you stop smiling and tilted your head at him. Himchan's arms deflated when he saw you like that. "Am I the only one, who is not seeing her smile," Youngjae and Jongup nodded. Then Daehyun sat up and rubbed his eyes. He was slowly closing hsi eyes again, which made you bite your lip from laughing at him. Himchan left the room, sad.....really sad.....sad not to see your smile and laugh.

You poked him again. "Oppa, what are you doing?" you asked Daehyun. "Nothing, I was thinking about to go back to sleep," he said and you pouted ta him. "Yah! Wake up! The other oppas are here too," you said and Daehyun turned his attention to the door, where he saw Youngjae and Jongup. They had a surprised expression on their faces. Your eyes went wide to what they will think, since they're.....guys.

"Aniya! We did not sleep together, well we did, but don't think that way. Oppas, we have a line of blanket here, as you can see. We did not do anything to what you guys think. I just wanted him to be here, since I was scared of Zelo," you said and Youngjae  eyed you weird. "Yeah...suurreeee.." he said walking out. Jongup smiled at you creepy and you facepalmed yourself. *erted*

"Look, what you have done now," you nudged Daehyun. He looked at you funny and a smile appeared on his face. "It was your fault for letting them in," he said and you pouted at him. "I didn't. Wait...how did Youngjae get in here?" you asked tapping your chin. Daehyun shrugged, you shrugged and then made your way out of your bedroom door. "See you downstairs oppa," you said with a smile and then closed the door.

*Did she just smile at me? No wonder why I heard Youngjae spazzing or something and then that low voice freak?* Daehyun thought and slowly walked out of your room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked out of your room and turned around to bump into Zelo. His hair was wet, so it meant he took a shower, which you slowly walked away from him. "Jooyeon," he called, but you ignored him and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. *I don't think i can forgive him for what he did he to me* you thought, looking down.

"What is my sweetheart doing," Yongguk called out, stirring the eggs. You looked at him and smiled. You went besides him and laid your head on his shoulder. "Oppa, I'm just thinking," you said and Yongguk nodded. "You should go sit and wait until I'm down, araso," he said and you nodded. You left him and sat down on the chair by the table.

You sighed, since you didn't know what to do, until Himchan appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of you. You blinked at him weird. "What are you doing?" you asked him. He started poking your cheeks and pinching them. "I wanna see you smile. I think everyone saw it but me," he said and you looked away from him. "Your fault," you stuck your tongue out at him. He pouted and retreated to his seat.

Out of nowhere, someone covered your eyes, which made you hold your breath for awhile. "Is it Daehyun Oppa?" you said, but the hand fell and you turned around to see a sad Jongup. You grabbed his cheeks and pinched them. "Mianhae...Jonguppiieeee...."you said to him trying to make him smile, but he couldn't hold it in, so he smiled at you. "You called me Daehyun? Do you like him?" he asked and you shook your head. "Aniyo," you said to him and poked his nose. He rubbed his nose and retreated to his seat.

Youngjae came in the kitchen reading his book. "Jooyeon, what is 9 x 8 =...." "72?" you answered and Youngjae looked up at you. "Good! Your still smart." he said smiling and you just blinked at him. "WHY CAN'T I SEE HER SMILEEE?!" Himchan whined and they all turnedtheir direction to him. "Your fault." Jongup said and looked away from him.

Daehyun came and sat down across from you, he gave you a smile behind that mask, which you can tell just by his eyes. *Komawo oppa.* you thought and smiled at him. "Food is readyyyy!" Yongguk said and placedthe plates in each and every one of you. Your eyes lit up, since this was the first time within so many weeks. You took a bite and smiled at it. "Yummy! Homemade food is yummy!" "I SAW HER SMILE!!! WAHHH!" Himchan shouted and you looked at him funny. 

"Is there something funny with my face that you shouted," you said joking around with him. "Your jokes are still low," Himchan said and you stuck your tongue out at him. Out of nowhere, Zelo comes to the kitchen, which made everyone ignore him and start smiling and laughing. Zelo sighed and went to go get a cup of orange juice to drink. Zelo felt bad that he did that to you. He didn't know what was going on with him. He sighed again and placed his cup in the sink, where he left the room and went to sit on the coach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, everyone was gathered outside by the pool. You blinked at what they were trying to do. Youngjae turned to you with a smile. "We're gonna have  a little pool party with only us," he said and his hands went up. You just stared at him, like he was crazy. "No thanks, Oppa. But I don't swim, since there are like 5 boys, who can be erted around me," you said and Jongup sat besides you. "PLLLLEEASSEEE," he whined and you pushed his head away from you.

"Jongup, please. No offense, but you are really bad with aegyo," you said with a small smile and he pouted. Then you pushed him into the pool. "That doesn't mean, I would reject the offer," you said and stuck your tongue out at him. Jongup swam up to the surface and wiped his face. "That is no fair."

"POOL PARTY!!" Himchan shouted and he jumped into the pool, which splashed you. "Can I go change..I don't want my awesome sweater all wet," you said and they nodded. "Daehyun, go with her. Just in case of Zelo." Yongguk told him and you rolled your eyes. “I’m not 2 years old,” you mumbled walking away.

 

Daehyun walked after you and you crossed your arms, while walking. * Did I make her mad or anything?* he thought, but when you go to your room, you glared at  Daehyun. “Your not coming in. I need to change,” you said and slammed the door on his face, which made him blink. He just shook his head with a smile.

You went to grab your swimsuit and changed into it. You then grabbed a big shirt and wore thaton top of your swimsuit. Then you opened the door, where Daehyun was leaning on. He fell and you just laughed at him, when he fell. He quickly stood up and fixed himself. “I’m alright.”

Then you two went and walked back to the swimming pool, it was quiet. “You know what. Before we go out that I have to say something,” he said and you looked at him. “You look better when you smile, so don’t let anyone bring you down.” He said and then left.

You blinked at what he said. * Did he just compliment me?* you thought and blush crept its way  up to your cheek, where a smile was planted on your face. ust in case of Zelo."