Him

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

You put your elbows on your knees and sighed. "Zelo, Zelo. When will you be the normal you again," you mumbled and sighed again. "What's with the sigh," Youngjae said and you looked at him. "Nothing," you muttered and looked back at the pool, trees, and so on. Youngjae sat besides you and laid his head on your shoulder. "My dear cousin, I know life here can be hard, but he's a guy. You know how guys are too." you nodded and rolled your eye. "Okay, well to the point."

"What point," you said looking at him weird. "Do you like Jung Daehyun?" he asked and your eyes widened. You stood up. "Bwoh?! Ani!! Why would you think that," you said looking away from him. Well, actually you didn't know what you were feeling to him. It just felt to surreal to feel the same thing all over again. Youngjae smiled alittle and turned you around. "I know you like him, so stop denying it," he said and you pushed him away. "I'm going out." 

Youngjae rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. "So stubborn." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You were walking out from the house, since you needed some fresh air. "What do I feel towards that freak?" you tapped your chin, but shook your head. "Aniya. i can't fall in love again." you let your hands dropped and decided to walk to the market, just to look at all the new things or food there. When you got there, you smiled and took a deep breath. *New food, new beginning* you thought and smiled. 

You walked around touching the fresh fruits, and tapped on the glass of the lobsters and crabs. They scared you kind of, but you were strong enough to hide it. While you were walking around you bumped into somebody. "Mianhae," you said helping to pick up the apples. You looked at the guy, he had his face covered by his hood. You blinked, but gave him a smile. "Here you go, mister." you handed it to him and he nodded, taking it and then left. You just blinked and shrugged walking away.

You then stopped at an area that had all these different kind of lanterns. "Wah," you smiled. "So pretty." you touched the pink one and smiled once again. You were so amazed with all of these, that someone was looking at you. *How come she looks so familiar?* he thought and walked towards you. He tapped your shoulder and you turned to him.

"Jooyeon," he said and your eyes widened. "Ricky? What are y- Wait!? How are you?" you said to him and he smiled. "Wah! You've grown after I've last seen you," you shrugged your shoulders and looked at him. "I'm good and I'm here, well because...." he looked away and then at you. *I don't want to ruin your smile or anything, Jooyeon, but you have to know* "L.joe's back." By his name, your smile fell and all the memories with you and him came back. Without saying anything, you swiftly turned around and walked away from Ricky.

"Jooyeon, mianhae, but he's back for you," he shouted, but you covered your ears. You didn't want to hear anything about him, it's been so long since he left you. *Aniya. He can't be back. I already lost hope in him. Why does he have to be back now?* you thought. Tears were on the verge on falling. You then ran out of the market and passed the same guy, you bumped into. He just watched you run away. Ricky came running after and then stopped besides him. 

"She lost hope in you."

--------------------------------------------------------------

You dragged your feet, while walking. Your head just hung down, looking at the ground. The sun was also setting down, which made you sigh even more. *I thought this was going to be a fun day* you thought, but looked up. You looked around and noticed that you weren't walking home, your feet was taking you somewhere else. You stopped and from a far distance, you saw someone familiar. *That pink hair?* "Zelo?" he was walking in a club, with a cigarette in his mouth. 

You covered your mouth and gasped. *Why would he do that? That NANA!!* you shouted mentally in your mind. *I need to get him out of there* you thought and decided to follow after him.

When you got inside the club, it was so loud and lights were flashing everywhere. You covered your ears from the loud music and you had to cover your eyes from people making out. *Why would he come here?* you thought and then looked around to find that pink haired freak. "Zelo..zelo..where are you?" you mumbled looking around the place. 

Then you saw him sitting at a VIP area, where he just sat next to Nana. She was making out with another guy, which confused you. *I thought they were going out* you thought and scratched your head. Then someone suddenly grabbed your wrist and made you turn around. "Hey y lady," you blinked and looked at him. He was wearing sunglasses at a club. You pushed him away and walked away from him, but he grabbed your wrist again. "You should introduce yourself to me," he said and you cou.d smell alchohol from under his breath. You covered your nose from the smell. "Ahjussi, you should go wash up. You smell bad. If you want me, then you should clean up first," you said and he smiled. He then drunkily walked away to the bathroom, which made you sigh of relief.

You walked to where Zelo was, he was drinking. You looked at the table and saw that he finished around 5 bottles, you grabbed the bottle that he was drinking and pulled it away from him. "Zelo, stop." He looked at you with wide eyes, he saw three figures of you. He didn't know if he was dreaming or not, but you looked like an angel to him. He grabbed the bottle from your hand and drunk it. "그만해 " (Ku-man-hae: Stop) you said to him, but he kept drinking. 

Then a hand was on Zelo's shoulder, which your eyes widened when you saw Nana there. She looked at you and smirked. "When were you here." you clenched your jaw, you wanted to beat the crap out of her so bad. "How does it feel like losing the closest one from you?" "Why are you doing this?" you shouted at her and she blinked at you. Then a smile came out and she stood up walking towards you. She touched your hair and then patted your head. "If you stay from Daehyun then everything will be fine," she whispered and you looked at her. 

"What does Zelo have to do with Daehyun?! You messed him up. He's not the same anymore," you shouted at Nana. "I know. That's what I plan to do with all of them until you leave out of Daehyun's life." You clenched your fist, you wanted to rip off that smile off of her face. "I know your parents wouldn't like to see you in such a place like this, so you should probably shoo, before I make you," she said walking back to Zelo. "I'm not leaving here without Zelo,"  you muttered and went to Zelo.

You grabbed the bottle from his hand and tried to drag him away from her, but he just looked at you with his evil stare. You were scared from that look, but you knew that you have to do something before something bad happens. "Zelo, lets go," you said shaking him, but he just sat there frozen. "Zelo, please," you said, but he shoved your hand away from him. "Don't touch me," he said and pushed  you away from him. You stumbled back and regained your balance. 

"Zelo, jebal. Lets go before the others get mad at you," you said not giving up. Zelo grabbed the same bottle and drunk it. "I said leave me alone. Go back before I do something to you instead," he warned. You gulped from his warning, but you couldn't give up. You wanted the old Zelo back. "Lets go," you shouted at him, but he stood up and looked at you. "Leave me alone! Your not my mom. When you came into my life everything changed, why can't you just leave and go back to where you belong? Go be that loner orphan at home!" you froze when he said that. Your hands were balled up into fists, your head was looking down. *I'm not losing him. I will get him back, but how?* "Didn't you hear me? I said leave," he shouted at you.

You looked at him and noticed that hot tears were rolling down your face. "Fine, since you won't leave. I hope you remember what you did to me today," you grabbed that bottle and drunk it. Zelo's eyes widened at what you were doing. *She's gonna be losing her smart brain cells from just this drink* he thought and grabbed it away from you, but you pushed him away.

"Stop it," Zelo said to you, but you ignored him. "Your not gonna be smart anymore if you drink," he said looking away, which made you look at him. "Why are you doing this?" he looked at you and saw Nana behind you. She had a bottle and threw it. Zelo's eyes widened, he ran to you and turned you around. -CRASH!- Your eyes widened when you saw the bottle shatter on Zelo's back. A piece of glass flew and cut you on your cheek bone.

"Zelo," you called his name. Nana's eyes widened. *That stupid piece of crap.* she thought. Everyone in the club stopped when they heard that. Zelo fell into your arms and you fell to the floor holding him. "Zelo! Zelo!" you shouted his name, but when you felt something liquidy on your hand. You looked at it, it was blood. "ZELO! WAKE UP!! ZELO! SOMEBODY HELP!! HELP! SOMEONE CALL 119!" you shouted some more slapping his face gently to wake him up.

"Mianhae," he said and his eyes were slowly closing. "You can't die on me," you said and hugged him. "The ambulance is coming in 5 minutes," a familiar voice said. You looked up and your vision blurred when you saw him. He croached down besides you and touched your face. "EVERYONE OUT!" probably the boss said and ran towards you and Zelo. You were wet from the alcohol, blood was streaming down from your cut, and tears were falling. "ZELO!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctors, nurses, and you were running pushing the bed to the ER. "How is he?" you asked, but no one answered. This was a critical condition that was happening. When they got to the ER you had to wait outside the room. You looked at your hands, they were filled with Zelo's blood . You fell onto your knees and cried. *What happened back there?* you thought and then arms were around you.

"Pabo, why'd you follow him inside there," he said. "Did you forget about me? Did you forget about our promise?" You cried even more in his arms, you didn't even hug him back, since you were so scared of what was happening.

After 30 minutes, you regained yourself from all of this crying. You grabbed your phone and called the others. They shouted at you over the phone, since they were really 'WORRIED.' You sighed and sat down on the chair, besides him. You couldn't even look at him, he was just staring at you, just like when he first met you. "Why are you staring at me? Shouldn't you be in America, married?"

He sighed and turned your face towards him. He looked at the cut on your face and touched it. "Your bleeding, lets get this cleaned up." He stood up and left you for awhile. *Why does he have to come now?* 

"Jooyeon!" you heard Youngjae's voice. You stood up and turned around to see them all running towards you. "Oppa?!" you weeped out. Youngjae came and hugged you. "What happened?" Yongguk said and you looked down. "Zelo, it happened so fast. He protected me from her, he got hit with the bottle that hit his back and it shatterd. Am I a bad person? Why did he have to deserve this?' you said and Youngjae shushed you. You looked at your hands. "I can't do this anymore, someone almost died in my hands," you said and Daehyun came in front of you. He held your hand, which calmed you down a little. 

"Lets go get you cleaned up," he said and made you stand up, but you didn't have the energy to, so he carried you to the bathroom. While you two went to go get cleaned up, Yongguk clenched his jaw and hit the wall, where a hole appeared. "I warned that maknae about her." he gritted his teeth. Yongguk was about to cry. This would be the first after 10 years, when he lost his parents, but he earned himself a little brother. "Zelo," he said and Himchan put a hand on his shoulder. "Hyung, he'll be alright."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the bathroom, Daehyun grabbed your hand and washed them for you. You had no energy, nothing was in you. The only thing in your mind was Zelo's body laying down in your arms. "Don't cry anymore," Daehyun said and washed your hands, where the blood trickled down the sink. When you finished, you and Daehyun walked back to the waiting room, where the others were. Then someone grabbed your wrist and turned you to him. 

"Why'd you leave me," he said and you looked at him. He gave you his warm smile and made you sit down besides him. He took out the first aid kit and cleaned your cut on your cheek. Then he placed a pink hellokitty band aid on your cheek, which he wiped with his thumb. You closed your eyes and sighed.

BAP on the other hand just stared down at the guy, who was touching your face. Himchan was on the verge to snatch you away from him. Daehyun's heart was filled with jealousy right now. He wanted to hold you in his arms, but you were in that other guys.

"Are you Lee Byunghyun?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd update! COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3

I need to play on my guitar and do a cover of a song that I like today!