JR Oppa is a Friend

Daehyun! You Mask Freak!

You and JR were walking into the cafeteria linking arms. Students were looking at you weird, some people thought you two were a couple, but you just known him for 4 hours. "Ren!" JR shouted and there in front of you was a blonde boy, who looked like girl. You observed him well, he was kinda cute.

"Yah, Jooyeon! No checking the maknae out. Only check me out and only me," JR said and your rubbed your chin. "Was I checking him out?" you asked yourself and then Ren came to you and poked your shoulder. "Youre talking to yourself," Ren said and you nodded. "Neh, I know. I'm always talking to myself," you said with a smile. "Ah, do you wanna eat with us?" Ren asked and out of nowhere, someone pulled you from JR's grip.

you turned your head to see Himchan, he had a really pissed of face. You blinked at him and then looked at Ren and JR. Soon you saw Daehyun, Youngjae and Yongguk. Jongup was slowly walking behind them, since Himchan was chasing after him. "Yah! You stole her from us." Ren shouted and Youngjae scoffed. "Actually, you took her from us," he defended. JR's smile turned to a glaring face of death like Yongguk's burning glare. You looked at them and then at Ren and JR.

You gulped and walked in the middle between them. "Yah! Stop it! Why are you guys fighting!? Aish, Ren asked my first so I'm gonna eat lunch with them," you said and all of them looked at you. "Bwoh!?" all of the B.A.P member shouted, which made you cover your ears. "Chinja?!" Ren asked and you nodded. You turned your head at your oppas. "I made friends, so deal with it. You guys didn't even ask me first," you said and linked arms with JR and Ren. You smiled at them and walked to their table.

B.a.p just looked at you walk away from them. "Aishhhh. Nice going Himchan Hyung," Zelo said and went to find a table to sit at. The others also went to sit with Zelo, but Daehyun looked at you smiling and laughing with your 'friends'. *Kajima (don't go) * he thought and felt his heart hurt. He went to sit with the others.

From afar you saw your oppas all sad and broken. You felt sad, but they didn't ask you first. "So Jooyeon! You have to call us oppa," Minhyuk said and you nodded. "Oppa," you said and they smiled. "So what are you to BAP?" Aron asked and you took a bite out of your sandwich. "I'm Youngjae's cousin," you replied and all of their mouths opened.

You looked up at them. "Why do you guys look so confused?" Baekhyo pointed to Youngjae and looked at you. "You look nothing like him," he said and you smiled. "I know. That's what BAP said too. Oh yeah, why are they called B.a.p again?" "stands for best absolute perfect," Aron answered and you nodded. "And what are you guys called?" you asked. "Nu'est," they all said and you nodded.

 

"Look at her and them." Yongguk said biting his fries. "I feel abandoned," zelo said and himchan looked at him. "Yah. I'm in worse condition. My heart just broke," he said and all of them rolled their eyes. Daehyun left first, then jongup and youngjae, zelo, and then yongguk, leaving himchan alone. He sniffed and looked around to see them all gone. "Aish. At a time like this, you guys leave me."

(Afterschool)

You placed your books in your bag and walked out of the school. You were slowly walking home, but you felt guilty for doing that to your oppas. You sighed and looked around. But for walking around, you felt someone stalking you. You would turn back to see nothing.

"Hmmm.." you said, but kept walking. But each time you walked, it felt someone was walking behind you, so you turned for the last time to see no one. You puffed your cheek and then turned to the front. You screamed.

Daehyun covered your mouth with his hand from screaming. Your eyes widened to see him there. You pointed at him, while he uncovered your mouth. "When were you here?" He gave you a chinky eye smile and then walked away. "Did he just smile?" You tapped your chin, but shrugged. You ran besides him.

It was a really akward walk between you two. "Where are the other oppas?" "They already went home. They're pretty mad that you chose your new friends over them," daehyun replied. You stopped walking and your head was looking at the ground. Daehyun stopped and turned back to see you there feeling all sad and guilty.

He put a hand on your shoulder, which made your heart race, but you don't know why. You looked up to see his half covered face with his mask and his big brown eyes. "Don't worry. They can't stay mad at you for long," he said and you nodded. "Pali. Let's go home before it gets dark." You went with him home.

While walking, daehyun couldn't stop his heart from racing when he put his hand on your shoulder. *what is happening to me?* he thought. He looked at you and saw you gracefully walking. Besides you. "Hey. Jooyeon, can I ask you a question?" You looked at him and nodded. "What is JR to you?" You smiled at daehyun. *uh oh...is that a sign that she likes him. Damn.* "JR oppa is a friend to me," you said and continued walked home.Daehyun was smiling like a freak when he heard that, behind his mask. "Yah! Oppa, pali," you said and Daehyun followed you.

(At Home)

"AISH!!! YOO JOOYEON CHOSE THEM OVER ME!!" Himchan shouted frustrated. He grabbed a pillow and threw it at Jongup. It hit his head, Jongup turned around and rubbed his head. "Ow." Youngjae walked in and sat down across from Himchan and besides Yonggukl. Yongguk had his arms crossed, not looking at anyone. He was like a little kid refusing to eat brocolli.

Out of nowhere, Yongguk put Youngjae into a headlock. "Ow. Hyung, what are you doing?!" Youngjae shouted and Yongguk ignored him. "Why did your sister choose them over us? I thought I was her fiancee, we were supposed to get married," he said and Youngjae rolled his eyes, but Yongguk tightened his grip even more. "Ow. Ow. Hyung, why do you have to torture me? Why don't you talk to her yourself?" Youngjae said groaning in pain.

"Ani. That will never happen. I can't do anything mean to that cute face of hers, you don't know that, that innocent face wil make me forget about everything," Yongguk said and then out of nowhere. "YOUNGJAE OPPA! YONGGUK OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" you shouted and ran to them. You took Yongguk's arm off of Youngjae and helped Youngjae.

Yongguk was looking at you with a daze. He was about to faint and dream about you, but when you turned and gave him an angry face. He shook his face and looked at you directly. Your innocent angel face turned to a cute devil face. "What were you thinking? You don't know that Youngjae would have died," you said at Yongguk. Youngjae was smiling and stuck his tongue out at his hyung. Yongguk was gonna throw a punch, but you were in the way, so Youngjae hid behind you.

"Yah! What is wrong with you guys anyways?" you shouted at them. Himchan looked up at you and tilted his head. You looked at everyone, but Zelo wasn't in the room. *Forget Zelo. I have to scold these oppas of mine* you thought and nodded. "You guys shouldn't be jealous of me hanging out with other people." you sighed and then Daehyun came in the room and sat down on the coach besides Himchan. "JR Oppa is only a friend. Even though we just met each other, don't think wrong. I'm also not looking forward into a love interest."

With that, Yongguk and Himchan's heart broke into tens of millions of little pieces. "Ani! That can't be." Himchan said and Yongguk looked down, not wanting to cry. You sighed and looked at them. "Aish..these oppas of mine, don't know when I'm playing huh?" you said and smiled. They both looked up at you and they had serious faces on. "Yah! The beginning was right, but then end. I know you guys love me, so I love you guys back," you said and hugged Yongguk.

He was shocked and what happened, but a smile formed on his face. Himchan had a jealous face on, and you could see it. "Himchan Oppa. I know you want one too," you said and hugged him, but when you did, he kissed your cheek. Your eyes widened and Yongguk's mouth hung open. Daehyun was about to rush to where you were and get you out of his arms. "That's what you get for messing with us," he said and you nodded. "I won't do it again." You stood up and went to the kitchen to cook something to eat.

When you left, Himchan and Yongguk looked at each other with evil glares. "I kissed her, what do you say about that," Himchan said adn YOngguk smirked. "At least she hugged me. I didn't force a kiss on her," Yongguk said and soon there was a long fight between you. Daehyun came in between and looked at those two. They both looked at him weird.

"Yah! Don't fight! You guys are supposed to be hyungs and I need a problem to solve," he said and Yongguk nodded at Himchan. "What is it?" Himchan asked and Daehyun looked at them. "You guys are annoying me with this arguing crap," Daehyun said and walked away smiling. Himchan and Yongguk watched him walk away. "Aish...that mask freak. What does he think he is doing?" Yongguk said. Youngjae popped in. "At least he stopped the fighting!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRRIBBBEEE! <33333

I have 54 subscribers <3333 WAHH I'M SO HAPPY!!!!