Meeting Someone. . . Again?

I'm Not Her Geek Anymore

Chapter 6

Meeting Someone. . . Again?

 

~Mimi’s POV~

So tired.

I wiped my sweat with the back of my hand after the tenth round of practice that day. It was the last day for practices before recording the MV.

“Yunho-shii, do you think that’s enough? Or should we practice once more?” I asked Yunho who was busy gulping down a bottle of water.

“Which one? I think our part is okay.” He answered, referring to the dance version wherein they had no partners. “But maybe we could practice with the girls one more time.”

“Okay.” I nodded and went out to look for the female dancers.

I walked through the halls of the SM building, opening each door, checking whether they were in some dance studios or dressing rooms.

I was about to turn around after closing the 5th door when I bumped into someone.

“Oof. I’m so sorry.” I muttered and bowed a couple of times. “I’m really sorry.”

I heard him chuckle as he grabbed my wrist. “Hey. Why are you panicking?”

I looked up at him to see a charming face with a dazzling smile. A face that belongs only to an idol.

“Oh. I. . .Sorry, I. . . I was looking for someone.” I muttered.

He smiled and took my hand into his and shook it. “I’m Lee Donghae.”

“Lee Donghae?” I repeated. “That’s a nice name. I’m Mimi. Uhm. . . Are you in a group or something?”

“Ah ne.” He answered. “You know Super Junior?”

“OMG. You’re SJ’s Lee Donghae?! I’ve heard so much about you! They say you’re a great dancer!” I said.

“They say?”

“Ah. Yes.” I scratched the back of my neck. “I don’t really have time to get into any fandoms. I just hear stories from my friends.” I explained.

He nodded in understanding. “I’m glad you’ve heard things about me though. I feel popular.” He laughed.

I laughed with him and said, “You are popular, Donghae-shii. Most of my classmates like you. They call themselves ELFish if I remember it right.”

He was about to say something back when Yunho came. “Mimi-ah.”

My eyes widened. “Oh my god. I’m so sorry, Yunho-shii. I was looking for them but—“

“Kwaenchana.” He said with a smile and turned to Donghae. “I saw you met our new choreographer.”

“She’s your choreographer?” Donghae asked unbelievingly. “She’s young!”

“I know.” Yunho said. “But she’s better than me.” He cursed under his breath.

I excused myself to continue my search for the dancers, but Yunho held my hand and pulled me back. “They’re in the practice room already, silly. You went the wrong way.”

“Ohh.” I scratched my head and giggled.

I looked up at Donghae but his eyes were weirdly looking at my arm.

“Donghae-shii. Waeyo?” I asked.

He shook his head and smiled at me. “It’s nothing. You should go. Yunho might punish you for hanging out during practice time.”

“I won’t!” Yunho yelled at him, hitting his head. “But really, we should go.” He told me. “Want to come?”

 

~Donghae’s POV~

I met this cute girl while I was having stroll in our building for my day off. She had long blonde hair, but there was something in her that told me she’s a tough girl.

But when Yunho hyung held her hand, I could feel that he had his eyes on her.

They invited me to come with them to their practice room and I didn’t hesitate to agree. I wanted to see how great Kyoung Mi really is in dancing. But once they started , I somehow regretted watching.

Yunho hyung was all around her body.

I know. I know. It’s part of the choreography. It’s just so touchy. And was she really the one who made the chroegraphy??!! I mean, it’s great, really! But how come it’s fine with her to be touched like that?

“Okay! That’s a wrap!” Kyoung Mi exclaimed and they all cheered.

She went over to her bag and wiped her face with a towel while drinking water. She sighed contentedly and clapped hands with the others.

One by one, the female dancers left, leaving me, DBSK and Kyoung Mi.

“Aigoo. Finally, our dear choreographer is contented with our dance.” Yoochun shouted, sitting down beside me.

“I wasn’t the one who wanted to practice this part.” Kyoung Mi exclaimed then pouted. Cute.

“Then who?” Changmin asked. “I’m so tired!”

“Yunho-shii.” She pointed at him.

“Hyung!!!” Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun all whined at the same time.

“Hyung, we’ve practiced tons of times!” Yoochun said.

“He has a reason.” Jaejoong finally spoke. He was sitting on the floor, back against the mirror. His message was for the members, but his eyes were on Kyoung Mi who was playfully hitting Yunho.

“And what reason is that?” Changmin tilted his head. “Perfectionist? Full of energy?”

“ert?” I suggested, making all of them laugh.

Jaejoong just smirked then kept silent.

What’s with him staring at Kyoung Mi?

“What did you say?” Yunho was suddenly beside me, locking his arm around my neck. I struggled to break free, but his hold was too strong.

Maybe he really wanted to touch Kyoung Mi. I thought.

I saw her laughing at us and I waved at her, making her laugh more.

It’s great to see her this happy. It makes me feel happy as well.


 

Yey! An update before I leave. :)))

Please leave your comments. <3