What Did You Say?

I'm Not Her Geek Anymore

Chapter 4

What Did You Say?

 

~Author’s POV~

It has been 2 months since Mimi started as DBSK’s choreographer and they were having their second day of dance practice.

“But I wanna dance with her!!!” Changmin whined when Chun Ju announced that Mimi was to dance with Yunho.

“Yunho is the dance machine, Changmin.” Chun Ju said. “It’s just logical that we give him the best girl dancer as well.”

“But-“ Changmin started, but was cut off by Yunho.

“No more buts.” He said as he pulled Mimi by encircling his arm around her waist. “Mimi’s mine.”

“Says who?” Mimi asked him mockingly.

“Says me.” Yunho said coolly. “And manager-shii as well.”

Mimi raised her eyebrows at him. “I definitely don’t want to earn millions of haters by being yours, dear leader.” She said, pulling away from his grasp.

“Then,” He started, slowly sliding his arms around her again. “Shall we keep it a secret?”

“Keep what a secret???!!!!!” Junsu exclaimed as he entered the practice room with Jaejoong and Junsu.

“I think that explains it all.” Yoochun muttered, pointing at Yunho’s arms s around her body.

Jaejoong, on the other hand, kept his eyes locked firmly on Mimi who was playfully flicking Yunho’s forehead.

“Bad oppa!” She shouted. “If you continue this, I will ask Chun Ju-shii to get me another partner!”

“That I can do.” Chun Ju said, earning an eager smile from Changmin.

“Oh, Jaejoong! How about you? Are you fine with the partnering?” Chun Ju asked.

“I don’t even care.” He answered after giving Mimi a longing stare.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I did care. It took every inch of my willpower to refrain from stealing her from the hands of Yunho. I normally don’t get mad at Yunho because we’re really close and we’re known for being the YunJae couple, but seeing my girl in his arms won’t be accepted.

But what confuses me is how Changmin could still act normal when we’ve both known Kyoung Mi from high school. It’s as if he’s not affected by the fact that our only friend back then whom we left all of a sudden had become our choreographer. And she hates me. Yet he doesn’t care.

Plus! HE’s TRYING TO HIT ON HER!!!!

 

I was paired up with a girl 5 years older than Kyoung Mi, which means she’s my noona by 2 years. In case you forgot, I am 3 years older than Kyoung Mi.

Of course, I would prefer being with Kyoung Mi, but being partners with her would mean endless days of practicing ‘cause I won’t be able to focus on anything else but her.

“Hmph.” Changmin came stomping his way beside me. “It’s so unfair!”

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked, waiting for Kyoung Mi to start demonstrating the pair moves with Yunho. But she was still teaching him the steps so we had to wait a bit longer.

“Hyung!” Changmin exclaimed. “How come you’re the only one who’s now interested in Mimi?!”

Not interested my . I’m trying to hold myself back here.

“It’s just that. . . She’s somehow familiar.” I said. “Don’t you think so?”

Changmin scrunched his forehead and placed his fingers on his chin. “I don’t know.”

“I think I’ve heard of a Park Kyoung Mi before.” I said, trying to see if he’d remember now. I could see no way that he would forget the only girl who didn’t see us the other people did. No one can forget her that easily.

Just as he raised his head and opened his mouth to answer me, Kyoung Mi clapped her hands and ordered us to a horizontal formation behind her and Yunho.

“Later hyung.” Changmin tapped my shoulder and went back to his partner.

 

Seeing her do seductive moves against Yunho was enraging.

His hand gripping her waist.

Her arms encircling his neck, hand tangled in his hair.

His breath on her neck.

Their eyes staring lustfully at each other.

 

I know everything was only for the music video, but knowing that all the other members were interested in her, I just can’t help but feel insecure that she might eventually fall for one of them.

And her hot moves and stares are not helping. She just makes them fall deeper for her.

“More emotion, Jaejoong!” Kyoung Mi shouted in my direction.

No formalities. That was her rule. No formalities during work.

I tried to do what I was told. I didn’t care if my partner was getting more and more irritated when I didn’t touch her the way I should. Who said I wanted you anyway? You e.

Why do I always get those erted noonas? I’m the oldest yet I’m never paired with someone younger than me.

 

I heaved a deep sigh as I sat on the corner, wiping sweat off my forehead. I was glad practice was over. That noona had her body all around me! Gross.

“Hyung!” Changmin came and sat down beside me, gulping down water.

“Hey.”

“Oh yeah, about earlier.” He started. “You said Mimi’s real name sounded familiar, right?”

“Yeah. Don’t you know anyone named Kyoung Mi?” I asked. He is way too weird.

He was quiet for some moment, then jerked. “No. I’m sure of it!”

 

o.o

O.o

O.O

O-O

OoO

 

What did he say?

“Ha Ju, are you sure?” I asked, finally using his real name.

He looked at me with a crazy expression as if I said something funny.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Hyung, do you really have another name for me? What name do you have for the others?”

 

I was dumbfounded. Is he saying that. . . he’s not Ha Ju?!!!!!

 


 

Do not be troubled if you're confused.

Stay with me until the end if you want to understand everything. :DDD

Comments are loved! <3