I Miss You

I'm Not Her Geek Anymore

Chapter 9

I Miss You

~ Author's POV ~

When Mimi got back to her apartment, she spotted a small plastic container on her table. A note was taped on top of it, saying "It's beef stew. It's not spicy. It's all for you. ♥"

Mimi was surprised. She wasn't that close to anyone after Lee Jun's departure. She hadn't even made conversations unless necessary. Who would have sent her her favorite food? Who would know such a little detail about her? It was unlikely that her family or her best friend sent it. They would have told her beforehand.

More than her confusion, Mimi felt afraid. Whoever sent it knew her password to the apartment. And she didn't tell anyone about it.

Mimi quickly turned around to run to her door and change the password, but she found herself blocked by someone.

A man was standing in front of her. He was wearing a black hoodie, black mask and black pants. Sunglasses covered his eyes as well.

"Y-y-yah! Wh-who are you? H-h-how did you get in?" Mimi stammered as she back away step by step from the stranger.

"Kyoung Mi-ah," the stranger whispered.

Kyoung Mi reached behind her, trying to grasp whatever could help her defend herself. The only thing she got was the food container. Then it processed in her mind.

"Y-yah! W-was this from you? D-did you take this in?" She asked, afraid of who was in front of her.

The man slowly stepped towards her, not uttering a single word until he was only a foot away from her.

Mimi was shaking in fear, her voice lost in as she tried to move farther back, but the table was stopping her from doing so.

"Don't be scared." He said, and she was almost conviced that he wouldn't harm her, but it was difficult to calm down when a stranger knew your password and he was standing right in front of you. "I... I just miss you so much."

Mimi's breathing stopped. What did he say? "I-I-I don't even know you."

"I miss you." The stranger said again. "I miss you so much it hurts." His voice broke, giving Mimi the impression that the guy was near to tears. "When I see you, I have to try to hard to keep myself from running to you and keep you in my arms."

"W-w-who are you? W-w-why are you saying this?" Mimi asked, her fear lessening as she felt that the man was more of in pain than a harm to her. "M-maybe you thought me of someone else."

"Kyoung Mi." The man whispered. "Park Kyoung Mi."

Before Mimi could think of what to say back, she found herself trapped in the man's arms. Her eyes widened, and she knew she had to push him away. He was a stranger. She didn't know him. How could she let him embrace her just like that?

But the funny thing was, Mimi felt warm in his arms. She felt safe. It was warm and comfortable. But most of all, it was familiar.

________________________________

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE:

Hi guys. I really am sorry for not updating for SO LONG. I just lost that "push" and inspiration to write. Honestly, I haven't written anything for months now.

I truly am sorry.

And I am really grateful to those who are still with me, and will keep up with my irregular updates. I will try to get my feelings back to writing fanfics. :)