Chapter 9

A pretty girl, A ugly girl

Jeremy's POV

"Hello girls. Earlier today. Actually you could come straight away after school. No need to hurry back to change than come here. It will be very tiring. This few days, there will be a lot of photoshoot for many different things, people. Please do take more care of yourselves. Ohya. President gave you girls a group name. F(x). Cool name. From next time onwards, you girls will be known as F(x)."

"Oh sure. Nevermind. Cause of some reasons, we have to go back home to change." Nicole re-assured me.

Amber/Nicole's POV

"Oh sure. Nevermind. Cause of some reasons, we have to go back home to change."

I knew that we had to go back to change just in case we meet the guys here. Especially me. They have no idea what is happening.

"Go to your respective stylists. Ohya, today you will be shooting for SHINee's pre-debut photos. Their manager to me and ask for help yesterday. Of course, i agreed. This is a very rare chance."

"What?! SHINee?!"

"Yes. SHINee. There will also be a few couple shots. That means you will be paired up either one of them."

Oh my god. I just hope that I will not get paired up with Key. This is unbelievable. I couldn't reject their offer as it was stated in the contract that we were suppossed to listen to our manager oppa.

After preparing, we went into the studio and met SHINee.

"Hello SHINee, we didn't know that we were going to work together. Why didn't you guys tell us? " Victoria asked.

"We just got to know it just now. We were all very happy too. Hello Nicole." Key replied.

I was playing with my hair when I realised that everybody was staring at me.

"Huh? Me?" I was still confused.

"I said Hello. Aren't you nicole?" Key repeated.

Photographer's POV

"People, stop chatting. Let's finish up our job first."

"F(x). You first."

"Good. Nice. Next."

Key's POV

I realised I was looking at Nicole all the time. Maybe, I am really interested in her. I must get her number!

"SHINee, your turn!" The photographer called.

I was still thinking about Nicole when Taemin shaked me out of my dreams.

Amber's POV

Wow. SHINee is so handsome, cute, cool, perfect.

Key is so handsome... Huh?! Wait! What am I thinking about. Amber! Wake up!!

The couple shots will be after this.

We were touching up on our makeup.

When we stepped into the studio once again, ........

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A short chapter here. I am really happy that you guys like my story.

I am really happy.

Please do comment on my stories!

Kamsahamnida!